Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project Illogic discusses new 2021 allbum (link inlcuded)

Trigga tre got all huffed up thinking he would go again
    Last edited by project tillogic; 04-30-2021 at 08:28 PM.

About those 500 rings that flashed me into my body well I signed up for wutang clan in 2014 with projectillogic and now it’s project Trillogic and a trill is a species in Star Trek that goes from body to body but they just combine consciousnesses and I was simply assigned that name

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    So you can post to YT. But no official videos for your latest album drop? Seems like the perfect album needs some visual representation.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    So you can post to YT. But no official videos for your latest album drop? Seems like the perfect album needs some visual representation.
    Time travel

Flying shields “sitting on a sex automon in my old trailer wearing a sith shirt super super high doing a music video”

2:29 2=b someone I was really really good friends once gave me a co2 powered BB gun pistal and ever since then 22 and bb kept on showing up in my occult and 29 is that my birthday and that is 2-9-1985

I have many numbers 12 is my number for love 22 bb 54 45 dh 48 ce 35 basically I am synchronized with time

Ok wrong picture but it works 11 is the most sacred number in the occult

1=a hence fourth this day shall be known as sat ur day maya day 2021 let’s party

Cool

It’s a tie view count wise but I have more posts

Me as method man

Me as Method man

7=4 0=O 4=d =god

The server is fucking up and it sometimes fucks up my calculations but I’m always doing calculations if only you saw the calculations I’m seeing and most of them I didn’t even look at the clock

I just woke up from a dream where I was sucked up into the air and was flying. Then I flew next to a mailbox. Then I saw a slow pickup drive away. Then I woke up all groggy. Then I went outside to have a smoke. Then when I came inside a bunch of moths flew in the house.

I just woke up from a dream where I was sucked up into the air and was flying. Then I flew next to a mailbox. Then I saw a slow pickup drive away. Then I woke up all groggy. Then I went outside to have a smoke. Then when I came inside a bunch of moths flew in the house.

God sends me many signs