you can get the tracks to show up on soundcloud in order... you just have to be smarter than the website lolz.

its all about the order in which they get uploaded.

but yeah soundcloud is sloppy, dare i say amateurish, just a shit ton of fake promotion, everyone is basically a loser, just like everywhere else.

i just use it as a platform to cover all the bases because there are some people who do use it .

nowadays it seems like apple music and spotify is the way to go because that is how all the younger kids and mostly all the consumers are getting their music. people wont even venture out of those services to even give anything a chance. it just always goes "is it on a spotify?" and if its not "man, i wish it was on spotify so i could listen to it"

youtube mobile blows too, its great for desktop, but like if you want to listen on your phone you have to keep the screen up at all times and it just annilates your battery and its just inconvenient. i think they do a special version where you can listen still while youtube is suspended but that probably costs money.

idk, i still download everything i wish to listen to and keep a collection on hard drives and put whatever i want to listen to on an ipod or flash drive if im in my car.

i should look into spotify but i am worried about all the samples i use and how that would go over... aka too much bullshit when i can just post it elsewhere and people can download it because the link is easily reachable and easily made known.

bandcamp is pretty cool though i would say, very nice display for musicans and a good place to publicly showcase your work. idk if the average consumer/listener is privy to it or even uses it, with all the streaming services and how easy they make those to use... why would anyone want to use anything else?

nevertheless.

i had me some listens idk how many songs i made it through like five or six maybe more. but i had to turn it off, it was too much to handle. i will try to finish some other time.