Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project Illogic discusses new 2021 allbum (link inlcuded)

I smell magic😎

3 disclaimer

Disclaimer for Jerome Hickman
    —-
    —-
    We are doing our best to prepare the content of everything.However, jerome Allen Hickman cannot warranty the expressions and suggestions of the contents, as well as its accuracy. In addition, to the extent permitted by the law, Jerome Allen Hickman shall not be responsible for any losses and/or damages due to the usage of the information of everything.
    The links contained on our website may lead to external sites, which are provided for convenience only. Any information or statements that appeared in these sites are not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved by Jerome Allen Hickman . For these external sites, Jerome Allen Hickman cannot be held liable for the availability of, or the content located on or through it. Plus, any losses or damages occurred from using these contents or the internet generally.

That was my best attempt at a disclaimer and it is for legal purposes and I’m doing the best that I can

4 religion

I went through 15 years of school to become a member of the Christian Lutheran church. Then I got into Zen Buddhism and in my final Lutheran confirmation essay I said I wanted to find god in nature and that I didn’t wanna go to church anymore and the pastor wrote on the paper “amen”. Eventually I found enlightenment and even got dharma transmission.

Someone said this on a song and I think it was immoral technique but anyways the song said Jesus was the most quoted prophet in the koron. Because of all my dreams I worship god more than Jesus and on a major radio station recently I announced I was now a Christian/Buddhist/Muslim and one of the hosts is also Lutheran and he said the Muslims would be happy to take me. On that particular call I was on fire and I tried to record it but it didn’t work.

I have so much to say so please be patient

I also know that when I die Jesus has the ability to get me the fuck out of here

A priest once explained the difference between males and females and I told him what I was and he said I was something different

A priest once explained the difference between males and females and I told him what I was and he said I was something different

Lol mentally

This is a warning about misinterpreting what I say

Wed nes day April 28 2=b 8=infinite=April be infinite and wed nes day=marry the original nes Nintendo April be infinite 2:17 b=b 1=a 7=g bag=gab

The yoda statue looks like nella in a lot of ways and I had a vision pop in my head after I bought it and it was of Allen posing with a fucked up look on his face with the picture of baby yoda passing in front of it or something that was the first time I ever saw his face and I’m synconrized into advanced mathematics

Oh I found something new Wednesday backwards is yah d send e=electric w=wu= ya d send e w=we d nes day

I could have easily missed something

Right when I wrote the last that it was 2:37 am=mag cb backwards or bc gam bc=before Christ gam=game which =Buddha came before Christ and I’m enlightened and I soon will tell about the Jesus statue coming alive in an electrical storm but the d is connected to the Antichrist

You need to work on your flow its off beat

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    You need to work on your flow its off beat
    2 hot chicks said they like it one said it was a 9 and one said it was a 10 and some people listen to it more than once.