Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project Illogic discusses new 2021 allbum (link inlcuded)

Lightbulb Project Illogic discusses new 2021 album (link included)

My album

Perfect 10 album! According to all my friends and pi!

“infinite pi” by projectilllogic
    www.SoundCloud.com/projectilllogic
    It’s 35 songs!
    Finalized!

When I finalized this album I had 39 songs to choose from and it is a necessity that you listen to this 35 song finalized album “infinite pi” into its full length of entirety to completely get the full blown experience.

This masterpiece wu fam as in wutang clan classic album is something like perfection a and i call it “infinite pi” and it’s an all the way full blown epic tweaker type album of mystical type perportions and it will definitely blow your mind far far away into a whole new different type of reality when you listin to it in its full length of entirety.

Let’s just say that this album is definitely a new mind altering audio experience to listin to and that’s just to say the least,and let’s just say that this album is completely and utterly pure sorcery and to listin to it’s one hell of an experience.

as it sits now all the way into a f”full blown full length 2 and a half hour long full blown audio type full blown motion picture type audio experience it’s guaranteed to like I said blow your entire fucking mind far far away,especially when you listen to it high as fuck into its full length of entirety!

For most of this album I used a 500 dollar professional type microphone, and I also used 25 grand worth of industry leading software that I had to play with and master although the original songs were pure magic and they came directly from the soul.

After hearing commander crunk Lil Wayne put me up to this whole fucking thing........I developed it live here on this forum in an over 50,000 views long long ass thread so wutang clan definitely helped too! “

I thought it was good enough at first but wutang clan challenged me to mix it to perfection.” I spent hundreds of hours on each song so unless I somehow make money from this shit this album is a gift to humanity

“I worship god more than Jesus”

I’m a Christian Buddhist sith legend “not Sith Lord” samari sailor “time traveling?” small town Christian gangsta on a 20 year long viral writing and rapping binge “many call me a prophet” and I have a daughter in a different dimension I call “nella”

you can read through all of my writings and find out why I say some of this shit and to get this script to perfection it took me a whole lot of will power to complete this script completely sober and I have 2 psychotropic Illuminati voice of god handlers that can vouch for me too and I call them hand and relish and the 3 of us decided that it was time to put the glizz pipe down because I’m on probation and retiring and I’m gonna start smoking a whole lot of weed again yet I have to figure out how to write a final entry in the scripture section where I will summarize some of this shit yet most of it is scattered throughout all of my many writings and I’ve been working on this post all day now and right now it’s almost completely finished and now it’s almost time for bed yet it’s about 2 calculations away from being complete

Although this album is only 35 songs 3=c 5=e and ce stands for the rings and that’s my number let’s just say that I can count up a storm.

I finalized this album at age 35 and I posted this post at the age 36. I was one of the cool kids that listened to wutang clan way back in high school and its truly an honor to be a member here and I’m very proud of it too and it took them around half a year to honor my initial request to join and now I can’t believe that that was already 7 years ago

I lost my respect here “but my avatar still said wutang fam”when negative forces influenced me to accidentally cut myself and I’m really sorry about that I had infinite rep power 8 when I lost it then I started smoking a teener a day in an effort to save the world and on wordpress I wrote an over 130,000 word long “meth sorcery bible” in one year where I did infinite sorcery and comedy but you gotta learn how to count and have to read the book to fully understand it.

Jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
    Over 5,000 people have went to that book so far but you have to convert it into a pdf to read it. Do it

I decided to end my book with my viral wutang clan thread “proof I’m enlightened”
    When I pulled up the thread I noticed that I was a member again and had gotten a 2 point promotion and now My rep power is 10. For that I thank you

Enjoy!

www.SoundCloud.com/projectilllogic “the final album” “infinite pi”
    www.SoundCloud.com/projectillogic “39 songs but not the right experience plus I pressed like for all of motive-hates songs and for some reason SoundCloud then plays there songs after 5 songs and now I hate those fuckers after I started listening to them I’m good friends with their best producer too and he said fuck them too and he’s the only reason why I pressed like they do not know me at all yet claim they do”
    www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic “most of the album but I ran out of space and said fuck reverbnation”

A dream I once had

This basically all started when I did the elbow dance for lil Wayne at a concert

So this was basically complete and I went to sleep that night then the next and last night I had holodeck privlages and it was a crazy adventure like a twilight music video and I fucked 2 virgins and every time I snickered something to the Illuminati handlers we almost lost the connection and my dreams sometimes predict the future

And I bought legal dab carts for the first time today

Many days went by since

Read source code
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-28-2021 at 10:38 AM.

The ABBOTT

You need to post it somewhere else than Soundcloud. Even you agree it's a half assed app according to your post. Use YouTube or bandcamp. I told you this before. Take these words home and think it through.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    You need to post it somewhere else than Soundcloud. Even you agree it's a half assed app according to your post. Use YouTube or bandcamp. I told you this before. Take these words home and think it through.
    Fuck that! YouTube sucks in my opinion and I upgraded to SoundCloud from reverbnation to SoundCloud and I’m a happy customer. It’s just like the time someone told me to tell the gay guy about the work I can get. He said “that will work”

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Fuck that! YouTube sucks in my opinion and I upgraded to SoundCloud from reverbnation to SoundCloud and I’m a happy customer. It’s just like the time someone told me to tell the gay guy about the work I can get. He said “that will work”
    Yeah, but everyone got YT. I ain't putting Soundcloud app on my phone. I got to many other apps. Ain't DLing Soundcloud, cuz I would rarely use it. That is same with most. So you going to miss reaching a lot ot rhe population. Especially the youth.

Yeah, but everyone got YT. I ain't putting Soundcloud app on my phone. I got to many other apps. Ain't DLing Soundcloud, cuz I would rarely use it. That is same with most. So you going to miss reaching a lot ot rhe population. Especially the youth.
    I have an iPhone and it doesn’t require the app but I remember when it requested that. Unless you do promotion it doesn’t matter where you post your music and I’m still technically on vacation. Nevertheless my album is a perfect 10 album www.SoundCloud.com/projectilllogic

A perfect abomination

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    A perfect abomination
    I will accept that as a compliment

You can listen from browser

The ABBOTT

Yep. But I can only listen to on my phone or computer. The great thing about YT is casting capabilities. I can hear it. In stero.Bonus YT has comments, so you can get feedback. Maybe Soundcloud has this, let me know of it available, I might consider getting tha app.

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    I will accept that as a compliment
    Its not.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Its not.
    Bullshit yes it is it’s a perfect Christian album and your satan

The ABBOTT

When i listen on Soundcloud it doesn't go in order. Just randomly picks tracks. Needs to be posted on YT. Plus O can comment. Like what was the illest bar on the track, what was the best instrument on selected beat,etc.

When i listen on Soundcloud it doesn't go in order. Just randomly picks tracks. Needs to be posted on YT. Plus O can comment. Like what was the illest bar on the track, what was the best instrument on selected beat,etc.
    If your on a mobile phone you have to put it in desktop mode to view the full site. The best bar on the track is reanimated axe fight. It’s a single 4 and a half minute long perfect recording with a redicilous amount of plugins. My favorite beat is the one on the song deep.

The ABBOTT

Desktop mode? Yeah soundcloud needs some upgrades. If not YT at least Spotify or iTunes. I'm telling you, how many people are on Soundcloud? If you want more listeners, you need to expand your horizons.