Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to review games?

Life is Strange...9/10

I really like these interactive story sort of games, so after having a look on YouTube I bit the bullet and bought all 3 games at once.

When I started playing this game I thought I might've made a mistake, cos it felt a bit teenage girl-ish, lolz. But it didn't take long for me to become absorbed in this story, and from then on I couldn't get enough of it.

Really loved this game, and it's kinda perfect for a gamer like me. U can limit the level of interaction to what's necessary to allow the main story to progress, or u can look at and interact with everybody and everything, if u so choose. I played somewhere in between.

I enjoyed this thoroughly as a passive sort of experience, but I didn't mind that there was some level of challenge here and there. I thought the overall gameplay was great. There were a few moments though where I was like 'is it really necessary to have to do this? That's just silly', in regards to some of the puzzle sort of parts of the game.

Overall great, engrossing story, great gameplay, great experience, great look...all around great game.

Life is Strange, Before the Storm...9/10

Loved the first game, and loved this one even more. The whole angry at the whole world teenage thing is a super cringey reality of life, but I'm not gonna lie, I found it really fun and entertaining playing as Chloe in this installment.

As with the first installment I enjoyed basically everything about this game. Was cool learning more about Rachel and her relationship with Chloe. It's no fault of the game and not any kind of complaint, but I was a bit disappointed it didn't cover the whole story up until where the original 'Life is Strange' began. Definitely hoping there will be an installment in this series one day that covers that missing period.

My only small complaint is that the ending was a bit of an anti climax, but whatever. I still loved playing through this game.

The ABBOTT

There making The Last of Us into a TV show.
    https://deadline.com/2021/04/gabriel...me-1234735380/

Do you think it will translate into a decent series? Any video game turned into movie/show has been lackluster for the most part. Hopefully this doesn't follow industry standards.

Oh rad. I'll have to check that out. It would def have the potential to b a good show. I wonder if they're gonna follow the story from the games, or just base it on the characters etc?

The ABBOTT

The last of us remake for ps5 looks to be a game changer. Article provides
    https://www.wiredupreport.com/2021/0...er-of-the-ps5/