Life is Strange...9/10

I really like these interactive story sort of games, so after having a look on YouTube I bit the bullet and bought all 3 games at once.

When I started playing this game I thought I might've made a mistake, cos it felt a bit teenage girl-ish, lolz. But it didn't take long for me to become absorbed in this story, and from then on I couldn't get enough of it.

Really loved this game, and it's kinda perfect for a gamer like me. U can limit the level of interaction to what's necessary to allow the main story to progress, or u can look at and interact with everybody and everything, if u so choose. I played somewhere in between.

I enjoyed this thoroughly as a passive sort of experience, but I didn't mind that there was some level of challenge here and there. I thought the overall gameplay was great. There were a few moments though where I was like 'is it really necessary to have to do this? That's just silly', in regards to some of the puzzle sort of parts of the game.

Overall great, engrossing story, great gameplay, great experience, great look...all around great game.