Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DMX REPORTEDLY IN 'GRAVE CONDITION' FOLLOWING DRUG OVERDOSE Published on: Apr 3, 20

Default DMX REPORTEDLY IN 'GRAVE CONDITION' FOLLOWING DRUG OVERDOSE Published on: Apr 3, 20

Thought I'd go with Gen Chat for this one

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.61404/t...-drug-overdose

let's hope dude pulls through
    Retired.

It's sad, you would think he'd know better by now.

Crack/cocaine I'm guessing? the article doesn't say.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I was watching L.O.X.'s 'Bout Shit yesterday and said to myself how healthy he looks. Hopefully, the overdose scares him off of the heavy drugs like it did to Eminem.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    It's sad, you would think he'd know better by now.

Crack/cocaine I'm guessing? the article doesn't say.
    All articles at this point seem to be reporting the same meagre info, I did not spot a reference to the kind of drug yet. I would think crack as well
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Lastest news is that he is breathing on his own. I'm actually surprised he has made it this long. Rappers must have one of the shortest life expectancy.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Lastest news is that he is breathing on his own. I'm actually surprised he has made it this long. Rappers must have one of the shortest life expectancy.
    That's good to hear, thank you for the update. I hope he has not sustained any permanent brain damage.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    That's good to hear, thank you for the update. I hope he has not sustained any permanent brain damage.
    Retired.

more news, conflicting statements about his health

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.61418/t...or-dmx-tribute

the health update is below the motorcycle gag tribute news in the article
    Retired.

Out here at White Plains Hospital and the love out here for D.M.X. is crazy. I am hearing an assortment of songs from his first three albums every time a vehicle passes by. All various sorts of people out here praying for D.M.X., soccer moms, gangsters/thugs, business people, so many people from all walks of life love his music. Still holding on strong for him, not accepting any news until he is officially declared dead. All love up
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 04-06-2021 at 03:23 AM.

smfh @ doing dumb shit like this at that age. You're supposed to know better by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Out here at White Plains Hospital and the love out here for D.M.X. is crazy. I am hearing an assortment of songs from his first three albums every time a vehicle passes by. All various sorts of people out here praying for D.M.X., soccer moms, gangsters/thugs, business people, so many people from all walks of life love his music. Still holding on strong for him, not accepting any news until he is officially declared dead. All love up
    Great to hear you are there and showing support.

Some vids in this new update showing people outside the hospital, praying, talking, chanting along to X songs

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.61436/t...lains-hospital
    Retired.

Minimal brain activity for several days I think means he's basically out of here. It would take a miracle at this point.

Yeah, D.M.X. is about to save Def Jam again. Imagine how much money they are making from streams right now, even the handful of people who actually still will cop c.d.'s from F.Y.E. I see on Twitter lots of people are like, "I never knew his name stood for Dark Man X"