Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DMX REPORTEDLY IN 'GRAVE CONDITION' FOLLOWING DRUG OVERDOSE Published on: Apr 3, 20

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

D.M.X. overdosed one year ago today. The beginning of his final days

I wish I got to meet him, he use to hang out at this dive bar in Hasting-on-hudson, NY which is right next to Yonkers. My husband's friends would catch him there on a rare occasion and I'd get super jealous, because we would occasionally go there and hear about how he was there the night before.

Yeah, Hastings On Hudson is very beautiful. Bronxville and Scarsdale are nice also

It sucks you can't actually swim in the river, it's so polluted.

For real, Ruck tweeted the night before he died that he ate a fish he caught in Hudson River and he is still alive and died the next day. I am certain it was damn fish that killed him.

Gross, I would never eat anything out of that river. It's got years and years of hazardous chemicals and metals that the old factories use to dump into it. Hastings specifically is the worst area out of all the other river towns. They've tried cleaning up but it's just much polluted sediment in the ground that it's nearly impossible. Such a shame cause it's nice looking out on it, especially in the summer, makes you want to jump into it but you can't. It's crazy ppl fish there and actually eat the fish. Makes me cringe.

I introduced DMX to somebody last year. They had never really listened to him before. Next thing I hear he is in the hospital. I introduce Black Rob, same story.

Was really rooting for DMX to get back into shape. You could see he was tormented, and with all the people sharing stories about how he was actually struggling and had a huge heart, I grew more fond of him. He was not the character MTV News made him out to be at the end of the 90's, early 2000's.

Must have been hell for Swizz to finalize that last album. It is a nice piece of work, but it does feel like they finished something which still needed 25% more input from X.

Couple of months ago I read about this Gospel album DMX did, that was never released. He was grinding hard and doing crack while recording this. Some guy is supposed to have this, and is shopping around. Am really interested in hearing that one. Just pray to god it won't end up as some dumb NFT.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I never read the reviews. But it seems HHDX agrees with me on Exodus.

Here is the article on the 2008 Gospel album (https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.66795/t...l-double-album). I just pray to the same god as DMX on that gospel album that it will not be turned into some gimmicky NFT like these songs (https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.66869/t...tioned-as-nfts). Seems to me that making it an NFT completely tarnishes the legacy of DMX as a person. Going by what was said and written, this is a guy that wanted to share his music with the world. Not make it artificially scarce so a few people can get rich with inflated prices on some environmental technical disaster. (Yeah, still hate NFT's when they don't make sense and are nothing but a ponzi.)
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

NFTs are lame as fuck
    Retired.

Rest In Peace to D.M.X. one year ago today

R.I.P.
    Retired.