Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What New Wu Projects Would You Actually Be Excited By?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default What New Wu Projects Would You Actually Be Excited By?

I honestly struggled with this one. I wouldn't be interested in a new clan album, or any new generals albums really aside from Supreme Clientele 2 or Cuban Linx 3. I'd check out the following though if they ever happened:

An actual Rae & Ghost collab album
    A generals album produced by Alchemist (especially Masta Killa)
    A Killah Priest / Jay Electronica Project

That's really it off the top of my head. I know people will say Killarmy etc. but I think that ship's sailed.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Killah Priest has an LP with True Master dropping soon, that could be good.

This is a cop out but I'll take whatever they put out if it's good. I'm always interested in what they do.

Assuming it's good quality, I'd like a new Clan LP produced by whoever, The Alchemist or somebody and RZA to produce a solo record for a general, GZA or Meth would be great.

new official wu comp where generals duet with reggae vocalists over rza, soul and reggae beats, all new tracks
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

New priest produced by true masta drops this week

ghost showed out with the alchemist joint on the verzus. I think that supreme 2 will be dropping soon

a new wu album by rza

method man/havoc

everything else just a dream to me. Only thing i think will for sure drop is cuban linx 3.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

everything Killah Priest drops been fire lately

new Bronze solo LP and that new Season of the Se7en album coming

Supreme Clientele 2

Rza recently mentioned he was preparing to finish The Cure for his fans ....

last Masta Killa album was dope

the dream of the Wu head is one of these years the top living shadowboxers of the Wu tribe will come together for another classic..... like a deluxe OUATIS type project w/ production from 4th Disciple, True Master, Allah Math, Bronze, Cilvaringz, RZA, with the whole Clan rapping, and features from all the Beez, Redman, Busta Rhymes etc.. Someday before we're all dead this should happen...

THE QUIET SOLDIER

Killah Sin solo album
    Rev Burke solo album
    A Wu general album over 4th Disciple beats
    GZA and MK collab album over Wu Elements beats
    The long awaited United Kingdom album featuring Killarmy, Sunz, Royal Fam, COINS, Beggaz etc over Buddha Monk and 4th Disciple beats

I WANT A METH SOLO ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!

And not another one of these Meth Lab joints with tons of no-name features on every track... a real solo album... just M E F !!

All he needs is the right beats (been saying this since 2004!)... he had 4th Disciple drop a couple of joints on one of the Meth Lab albums so he obviously still has the connect there. True Master putting out work again. RZA I'm sure could hook him up with a couple of joints.

I'd also check out Supreme Clientele 2, if it ever drops. I think the Ghost/DOOM project will drop at some point in the next year or two, but who will be in charge of finishing it up I dunno?!

I'd check out Cuban Linx 3, but I'm one of the minority that wasn't a massive fan of CL2. Don't get me wrong, there's lots of bangers on there, but it's just a hot mess all over the place. Two many producers and waaay too many tracks. I'd be interested to see what Rae does with CL3.

I'd like to see Ringz hook up with someone (anyone!) for a full length collab. I'll always check out a Ringz produced project. Can you imagine someone like Cappa, Timbo King or La The Darkman spitting over a full album of Ringz bangers?! Or a Bronze/Ringz joint album where they're both rhyming and producing! Maaaaaaan!!

Peace!

Shaolin Master

With 25 years experience as a long-suffering Wu fan, I've learnt to just accept what comes from them. Projects like The Cure Dark Matter, 18 Bronzemen, and The Rebellion are beyond the horizon. I only anticipate the tangible now. Therefore, I am most looking forward to Divine Intervention.
    If you don't expect 98 Pillage type of sounds, and appreciate True's craft where he is at now - along with lyrics from Priest that are deeper than the Mariana Trench - there is no way you can be anything other than wholly satisfied.
    Last edited by Mythrandir; 04-08-2021 at 01:43 AM.

a cappadonna album completely produced by Muggs
    a raekwon album completely produced by Muggs
    a GFK album completely produced by Muggs

the wutang productions lost albums by :
    A.I.G.
    Ruthless Bastards
    Sunz of Man

OUATIS or something from Rza’s vault.

The ABBOTT

Where has Mathematics been? I was a fan of the Saga continues album. I would be excited to hear more collabs with him and WU generals.

Eastern village

A wu tang album where each member can choose their own producer for two tracks. And the rest of the members can jump on the tracks they feel or makes sense to them.

I'd be thrilled if Meth released a REAL solo album not some mixtape-type shit. I'd like to hear that Rae's OB4CL Pt. 3 providing that he would really put his heart into it and I believe he can do as he did it on the sequel. I totally don't entertain a hope for that new GFK album. If it was recorded 10 years ago then aight it might work out but nowadays Ghost has lost his vibe a bit. And his my fav memeber of the Wu I guess

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    I honestly struggled with this one. I wouldn't be interested in a new clan album, or any new generals albums really aside from Supreme Clientele 2 or Cuban Linx 3. I'd check out the following though if they ever happened:

An actual Rae & Ghost collab album
    A generals album produced by Alchemist (especially Masta Killa)
    A Killah Priest / Jay Electronica Project

That's really it off the top of my head. I know people will say Killarmy etc. but I think that ship's sailed.
    Definitely a Killah Priest / Jay Electronica project, with 2-3 GZA features on it.
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ