Thread: Anyone have the OLD m-eighty albums? (Beats by rza/moongod allah?)

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Anyone have the OLD m-eighty albums? (Beats by rza/moongod allah?)

Always thought moongod was dope and looked foward to him potentially producing for wu in the future but it seemed to not have worked out.

anyway. I just listened to a new m-80 interview on @the company man ‘s youtube channel and he mentioned his old albums having verses and production from others.

I found this release

m-eighty - snakesintyegardenofeighty

https://www.discogs.com/M-Eighty-Sna...elease/3186813

and see the song “wu-tang slang” ft remedy, produced by rza and moongod allah.

also on this album

https://www.discogs.com/M-Eighty-The...elease/5725716

2 killah priest/1 hell razah features

does anyone have this? I am always siked to hear unreleased rza production and with moongod to boot. This seems to be before his cut and paste album approach so possibly these are good aongs. Idk. I just wanna hear that rza/MG beat

If I remember correctly, I think the Wu-Tang Slang track was M-Eighty rhyming over the 'Family' beat which was originally an instrumental on one of the versions of Ringz' Killa B-Ching.

I'm sure it was produced by Moongod, so I don't know where the RZA co-production credit comes from.

I don't have the album but I think I have that M-Eighty track somewhere.

Peace!

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

The 'Family' beat was for the Killa B-Ching fully produced by Moon, no RZA. Old Moon beat, from the time he produced Razasharp my demo which got me with Wu and also had Woodzmen and another track called Shin Pad Shill, all these beats were Moon at his Wu finest, but very gritty.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    The 'Family' beat was for the Killa B-Ching fully produced by Moon, no RZA. Old Moon beat, from the time he produced Razasharp my demo which got me with Wu and also had Woodzmen and another track called Shin Pad Shill, all these beats were Moon at his Wu finest, but very gritty.
    what ever happened to the razasharp track? Iirc it was only floating around as a live version. Did you ever put out the studio version (assuming there was one)? I remember it being hard af

Snakes In The Garden Of Eighty (2003) - https://vk.com/doc5960396_575748479
    The 11th Hour (2004) - https://vk.com/doc5960396_597513508

The "Wu-Tang Slang" beat was banging but M-Eight's voice and rhymes completely kills the vibe. The instrumental is dope tho.

Yo Cilva, so RZA didn't have anything to do with this track and he got credited to boost the sale?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

PRODIGAL SUN

Lol. Figures. Hear i was thinking maybe this guy did have some type of wu connection early on and he just stealing old cilva beats.

prolly got it from wutangworld or here as my boy reminded me other day he posted both places. Funny. Oh well. Guess thats tht. Thanks for info guys. Felo thanks for links, can atleast grab those priest verses i guess.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

i SAW M80 SUNDAY. I CAN CALL HIM. WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOAR SPECIFICALLY ??

@CILVARINGZ I NEED YOU TO MESSAGE ME WITH yOUR WHATSAPP AGAIN. IM LOSING MY LEFT EYE TO SHINGLES AND BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL EVARY DAY. NEW PHONE TOO. PM ME

ALSO DELETE MAI sIGNATURE IF POSSIBLE ALL THAT STUFF BEEN HIJACKED ITS NOT ME

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    @CILVARINGZ I NEED YOU TO MESSAGE ME WITH yOUR WHATSAPP AGAIN. IM LOSING MY LEFT EYE TO SHINGLES AND BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL EVARY DAY. NEW PHONE TOO. PM ME
    I'm sorry to hear that. Wishing you the best.
    Retired.

Stay strong man! I'ma pray for you!

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Veteran Member

Sending positive energy!