Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Wealth Influences Health [VIDEO]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I'm not talking about you specifically, but why expect that everybody else is born into the same circumstances as you. You weren't born into dire poverty so why think you're what I'm talking about?

You get to a certain age and have a family and you have to think about others. You need money for your offspring to survive.

Still the monetary system is CROOKED AS FUCK. It's ridiculous to not push against it or not try to make the world better in some way, especially if you have kids, unless you want to proactively punish them for not growing up in the same era as you.
    Ok well I guess I should get a Twitter account and start tweeting?

Lol what the fuck are you gonna do?

Buy some doge coin or Bitcoin man, I don’t know.

You’re like the old man who yells at the cloud.

I like how you're bumping the topic like everyone still posting here hasn't contributed lol.

I get the sense that DOOCH was probably born into dire poverty lol. No disrespect, my family had ups and downs too and it helped me get perspective.
    What I can say is that the people who give a fuck about 'wealth disparity' are all middle class or rich but less comfortable than their parents in their adulthood.
    Actual poor people have a deep love for the system as is, and are consistently bootlicking wanna-be 'capitalists' that want their spot. Someone in existence being bastardly rich tells them they can be bastardly rich, or their kids etc and makes for good escapist entertainment.

A lot of leftist politics likes to speak for people. Like with Union. Idk what unions you guys have where you're from, but union ppl where I'm from and where I currently live would probably called pro-union left leaning millenials 'queers'. Poor ppl make up the bulk of ppl that support and prop up the current system, and to them the crookness is one of the cool features. Find a poor male that doesn't have a movie about someone being a criminal or abusing authority in their top 10.

So it's not going to change. The people someone would ordinarily want it to change for love it, even if they're taking generational Ls. The people that want to change it benefit most from it and will stop pushing once they realize how much of their personal comfort and 'success' is dependent on how the chips stacked in their favor

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The economic system has to be unfair. You can’t have everyone doing the same thing. Some jobs take more skilled people. Others don’t.
    Etc.

You have to let go of this notion that people are inherently equal. We’re not. We’re all different.

“Economic systems” is just a basic reflection of that.

I’m not surprised anymore that a lot of people want conformity. Not just conformity for the sake of avoiding random chaos, but like, supreme conformity where everything is exactly the same to the point it’s actually repressive.

And I think most people don’t even want this it’s just what’s pumped into our heads by the people who want it the most because it benefits them.

Maybe that’s not what your talking about. I don’t know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what that means either.

The economic system allows those at the top to stack the deck against people at the bottom. If you're born rich, you're highly likely to die rich. If you're born poor you're highly likely to die poor. It's very obvious that people at the bottom do not have the same opportunities as those at the top. That has nothing to do with people being different, or not as skilled, they don't have the opportunity to even suck at the same things.

The fact that some people make it from the bottom is not proof that anyone can make it, its proof that highly intelligent, conscientious people can make it from the bottom. You can be a mediocre millionaire easily if your parents did well. The whole system depends on fucking over the majority.

Automation and increasing job losses are going to make people extremely angry at this in the near future. We need a better system.

You dudes are basically talking about Communism as a solution? IMO both Capitalism and Communism are both outdated as economic models?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I like how you're bumping the topic like everyone still posting here hasn't contributed lol.

I get the sense that DOOCH was probably born into dire poverty lol. No disrespect, my family had ups and downs too and it helped me get perspective.
    What I can say is that the people who give a fuck about 'wealth disparity' are all middle class or rich but less comfortable than their parents in their adulthood.
    Actual poor people have a deep love for the system as is, and are consistently bootlicking wanna-be 'capitalists' that want their spot. Someone in existence being bastardly rich tells them they can be bastardly rich, or their kids etc and makes for good escapist entertainment.

A lot of leftist politics likes to speak for people. Like with Union. Idk what unions you guys have where you're from, but union ppl where I'm from and where I currently live would probably called pro-union left leaning millenials 'queers'. Poor ppl make up the bulk of ppl that support and prop up the current system, and to them the crookness is one of the cool features. Find a poor male that doesn't have a movie about someone being a criminal or abusing authority in their top 10.

So it's not going to change. The people someone would ordinarily want it to change for love it, even if they're taking generational Ls. The people that want to change it benefit most from it and will stop pushing once they realize how much of their personal comfort and 'success' is dependent on how the chips stacked in their favor
    People who're in the middle class have a lot to lose.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

No. Never been “in poverty” like that. There is just way too much family and friends looking out for eachother that, unless I chose to be a complete useless degenerate, I’ll be able to make a living. Work ethic was instilled as a 14-15 year old. I had good parents and good family, we were all lucky like that. But that’s something you build and pass on.

Like that discussion we had earlier. It’s a safety net. No if I came from a single mother and she came from a single mother and I had nobody there for me, no grandfathers, no uncles, no friends of my fathers, you’re extremely vulnerable.

That’s cultural impoverishment and it’s a growing problem. In that regard I was a rich man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    You dudes are basically talking about Communism as a solution? IMO both Capitalism and Communism are both outdated as economic models?
    No I never said that. All I basically said in this thread was “what the fuck can you really do?”

I guess you can join some fringe group and dedicate yourself to fighting it. I’m not willing to do that.

I’ve lived a good life. I don’t know, yea there are things that are fucked up but they are beyond me and won’t go much farther than wutang Corp postings. I don’t want to be one of those miserable people who is cynical about everything. It’s a dead end.
    Last edited by Dooch; 05-13-2021 at 06:49 PM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    No. Never been “in poverty” like that. There is just way too much family and friends looking out for eachother that, unless I chose to be a complete useless degenerate, I’ll be able to make a living. Work ethic was instilled as a 14-15 year old. I had good parents and good family, we were all lucky like that. But that’s something you build and pass on.

Like that discussion we had earlier. It’s a safety net. No if I came from a single mother and she came from a single mother and I had nobody there for me, no grandfathers, no uncles, no friends of my fathers, you’re extremely vulnerable.

That’s cultural impoverishment and it’s a growing problem. In that regard I was a rich man.
    Good post! +rep
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Good post! +rep
    +2