I definitely suggest you check it out if you didn't watch it last night...it was more of a concert than a verzuz honestly. Spoilers ahead if you want to watch for yourself...

Meth opened with What the Blood Clot (I pretty much lost my mind), and a few other highlights for me were: Shadowboxin', Dangerous Grounds, Triumph (Deck & Cappadonna did their verses), Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin to F Wit (RZA and Deck did their verses), Squad Up with Street (DJ Scratch fucked cut the beat on Street's verse and totally messed it up but he kept flowing), Rockwilder, unreleased DJ Scratch-produced track that played at the end of one of the Of Mics & Men, and there are some others I'm sure I'm forgetting right now.

RZA announced an LP with DJ Scratch (who knows if it will ever come up), Meth mentioned his LP with Havoc, Street mentioned an LP and Redman said Muddy Waters 2 is coming...we'll see.

Redman performed a bunch of tracks too (Time 4 Sum Aksion, Pick it Up, I'll Be That, some stuff off BlackOut with Meth, Soopaman Luva, and a ton of others).

Just seeing them on stage goofing around was really dope. Worth sitting through the entire show honestly. I still need to go back and watch the Rae/Ghost one, but I made watching this a priority

peace