Thread: I need something done

Default I need something done

So I was forced to take a break from the forum and lost my rep points although I was still wutang fam and I was allowed to come back with a promotion. Anyways my thread “my music projectilllogic” got over 50,000 views and my thread “proof I am enlightened” got over 10,000 views. Anyways at least one of those threads got removed when I was forced to take a break from the forum and I respectfully request that both of them at minimum get put back into the archives

Im talking about my “proof im enlightened thread” it got over 10,000 views, it was a popular book, its religious, and negative forces caused me to cut WAY too deep, i was punished, the book was moderated, it starts and ends precisley, and its a good thread and im doing better now and im back.

“Proof im enlightened” got removed because negative forces caused me to cut WAY too deep but it got moderated and they chose the perfect moment to end it, i was punished, and if that didnt happen i might have had as many rep points as satan cuz after that i went viral on wordpress with over 130,000 words and over 10,000 people made the pilgrimage to that site

The ABBOTT

What is wordpress?