01.01.2021
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Don Def- Tectonic (Prod. by Chairman Chow)

  1. #1

    Default Don Def- Tectonic (Prod. by Chairman Chow)

    Here goes the second single from my upcoming album "Cause and Effect". Check it out- Lemme know what you think.

    https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/do...nchow/tectonic





    https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/do...nchow/tectonic

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    .
    Last edited by Contraband; 05-15-2021 at 12:19 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    double post
    Last edited by Contraband; 05-15-2021 at 12:19 AM.

  5. #5
    PRODIGAL SUN b-dolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    omaha, nebraska
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,154
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Nice multi bars in this one. Dope track


    Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

  6. #6
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,611
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Don't think I've heard u before. That was dope. Nice even flow. Smooth. Really enjoyed it. Kinda got that long verse vibe tho, n was disappointed when u went back to the hook. I would've enjoyed another minute or 2 of straight bars. U had that momentum going.
    Check out my new track, 'Alone', featuring my girlfriend on vocals.

    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/BdXvV

  7. #7

    Default

    Feeling the hook on this one and the consistent flow delivery.

    Go get it.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Don't think I've heard u before. That was dope. Nice even flow. Smooth. Really enjoyed it. Kinda got that long verse vibe tho, n was disappointed when u went back to the hook. I would've enjoyed another minute or 2 of straight bars. U had that momentum going.
    Indeed but those one verse tracks are saying it these days...(even back when). Still bangs tho.

  9. #9
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    yeah man this is solid. great subject matter and ill rhymes.

    beat is cool too, hard and heavy but not like your average hard and heavy hip hop beat, like the little wah wah sci fi rotating spiral galaxy sound going on.
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Nice multi bars in this one. Dope track
    Thanks bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Don't think I've heard u before. That was dope. Nice even flow. Smooth. Really enjoyed it. Kinda got that long verse vibe tho, n was disappointed when u went back to the hook. I would've enjoyed another minute or 2 of straight bars. U had that momentum going.
    Thanks man- haha yeah that's a 32 bar verse, i coulda went 64

    Quote Originally Posted by War Like Fury View Post
    Feeling the hook on this one and the consistent flow delivery.

    Go get it.
    Good lookin out man- appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    yeah man this is solid. great subject matter and ill rhymes.

    beat is cool too, hard and heavy but not like your average hard and heavy hip hop beat, like the little wah wah sci fi rotating spiral galaxy sound going on.
    Thanks man - album drops Friday

  11. #11

    Default

    Got some dope features on the album- i'll link ya'll on Friday

  12. #12
    PRODIGAL SUN b-dolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    omaha, nebraska
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,154
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Track featured on DJ Eclipse- Rap is outta control. Congrats


    Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

  13. #13

    Default

    ^ Wordupp- Shout out Eclipse!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •