Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF is this "high value" man thing?

Aren't pick up artists the cunts who wear funny hats and bracelets so they can use them as conversation topics with women?

Yeah Imma have to pass on that
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Aren't pick up artists the cunts who wear funny hats and bracelets so they can use them as conversation topics with women?

Yeah Imma have to pass on that
    Some do and some dont and you could simply use the book to become an under cover pick up artist and find a girlfriend and stay with her. Basicly the book teaches you how we evolved and i cant figure out how to explain it any better but the book teaches you how to be a better person and after i read it i realized all the mistakes i made with women

There's some solid psychology in the PUA stuff. I read a few of those books when I was younger and they did help me understand females more and they actually took a lot of the anxiety out of asking girls for dates.

I have to say the professional PUAs come off as massive creeps, and all the tricks and lines are pretty corny, but it's useful knowledge to have when you're single.

I lost rep points for adding to this thread like that even though i explained it. Please give them back

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    lol there’s always no shortage of dudes with some money who will piss it away on some shallow chick.

I don’t know why this would concern you.
    It doesn't. I am just pointing it out. There's a YouTuber who told a caller who makes $40,000/yr that he should be ashamed of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I don't know what some people are making to the exact dollar. I have an idea. I tend not to ask people about that, it can make some people uncomfortable. I guess I should of said, of all the people I associate with. I highly doubt there are many , on an annual basis, earning over 100k year.
    Nice. They must be highly educated work a ton of overtime.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty