Thread: What have you been watching lately?

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Were you watching the first or the second story of The Terror? I thought the first season was definitely better than the second.
    I actually don't remember now. I will have to revisit. I find a second viewing sometimes is game changer. Did anyone watch Lodge 49 on AMC? Quality series that needs to find a new home.

The first season is the one in the snow. The second season, which I didn't watch, involves Asian I think. Completely new story with new actors but still with the monster theme

Watching Kajillionaire. Weird shit. I like it.
    Retired.

Mare Of Easttown - Kate Winslet HBO drama. Decent detective thriller so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Mare Of Easttown - Kate Winslet HBO drama. Decent detective thriller so far.
    I'm gonna watch it too soon, she's a great actress.

Atm I'm focusing on German content, with the short comedy episodes of 'The glory is gone' / 'Der Lack ist ab' on Prime. I want to watch a few eps at work with the kids after summer and discuss some of the topics with them afterwards so I can get them to talk. It's a show about two 40 year olds and tgeir teenage kids. Each ep lasts for about 12 minutes, which is ideal for work purposes

I'm watching the Belgian and German games in the Euro championship too. Germany's playing well today.
    Retired.

That sounds good.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Anyone watch Hunters or Invincible on Amazon Prime?Was considering watching both. Wanted to know if it was worth my time.

Dorehodero, good anime about a guy whose head was magically turned into a lizard's and has a full sized human living at the back of his throat

Yup.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thr...x-anime-series
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Anyone watch Hunters or Invincible on Amazon Prime?Was considering watching both. Wanted to know if it was worth my time.
    Not familiar with those, sorry.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Not familiar with those, sorry.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    That sounds good.

Holly Slept Over

Sexy movie

I think this might work as a nice movie to watch as a couple (IDK I'm single) to spice it up a bit

Funny movie too

Retired.

Gundam Mobile Suit. The 3 original compilation movies from 1979-1981.
    Retired.

Yasuke. Anime about a black samurai (based on a historical figure) who lived in feudal Japan. New on Netflix (down here at least) IIRC the sjws and Robs of this world were arguing over this in their internet bubble a few months ago.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Yasuke. Anime about a black samurai (based on a historical figure) who lived in feudal Japan. New on Netflix (down here at least) IIRC the sjws and Robs of this world were arguing over this in their internet bubble a few months ago.
    Scratch that. 5 mins in and this ish isn't for me.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

30th anniversary of the release of Boyz n da hood and T2 Judgement Day. Classic films, probably watch both this weekend, make it a annual Independence Day tradition.