Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to share ... your most embarrassing moment

Default Time to share ... your most embarrassing moment

so today I had one of those moments where, as we say in my mother tongue, I COULD SINK THROUGH THE GROUND OUT OF SHAME

it was a case of being singled out by name in a crowd of approximately 500 people, and being told through huge speaker boxes, I absolutely suck at my job - in fact I might just be the worst employee in attendance

thank you teenagers. damn lol. I'm sure all of my colleagues and bosses, who were also in attendance took note. pretty sure of it since everybody was looking my way

of course there have been worse moments but I might share later on in the thread - if it gets some traction

so ... what you got?
    Retired.

Banned

I was like 9 or 10 and at Cedar Point, which is probably the best amusement park in the world, and the lines for the new magnum xl 2000 (tallest metal coaster at the time ‘91-92 era) was like a 2.5 hour wait. We past a port o potty but I didn’t go.

By the time I got on it felt like my bladder was going to explode. I literally could not hold it so
    I said fuck it, I’m just gonna piss myself. And I did, and I felt great relief. I’m not sure how I played it off. I think I just went into denial mode when I got off the ride. Luckily where were short back then still and we were on a water ride next but damn... I’m not sure anyone really knew.

The ABBOTT

^ Everybody's got a pissing or shiiting their pants story. If they say they don't, they are lying. I got blackout drunk and pissed myself before, woke up at a friend's spot after a bunch of us crashed there after long night of drinking. There was no way to hide it, just got up and left because I knew I would never hear the end of it otherwise. Luckily, someone a few months down the road got shitty drunk and took the heat off me.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I have never pissed or shit myself before, at least not in public, but I have had a couple of cases where as a grown ass man, I have dreamed that I was pissing, only to wake up and find out that I pissed myself in real life

hal, why was it announced over the loud speaker? was that by accident or they were joking around?

Nobody liked Scotty Carlson in high school…..then he started having his two gay dads sitting with him at lunch “like that’s gonna work” and one time I had to sit there.

Then one time 2 of my friends beat him up in the bus line and at some point he changed his name to “Timothy wyzonbaker” then I don’t remember what happened to him after that

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    hal, why was it announced over the loud speaker? was that by accident or they were joking around?
    It was the annual roast, a speech that is part of the 'only 50 more days to go at school' festivities. Those also include an hour and a half live show with dances, music and a play that parodies events at school.
    Retired.

I think I pissed myself as a rebellious teenager after a fight with my parents. I drank probably most of a bottle of gin then was yelling in the back yard like a maniac. It's tough to keep up the pretence that you're "not a kid anymore!" when something like that happens.

We need WuCorp diapers that read 'Shame on a N'.
    Retired.

As promoted by Shorty Shit Stain.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Nobody liked Scotty Carlson in high school…..then he started having his two gay dads sitting with him at lunch “like that’s gonna work” and one time I had to sit there.

Then one time 2 of my friends beat him up in the bus line and at some point he changed his name to “Timothy wyzonbaker” then I don’t remember what happened to him after that
    So I never had a class with Scotty Carlson and I only sat with him one time but everybody heard about him and I think they moved there from somewhere else and the town I grew up in only had 3000 people and I was one of the cool kids that listened to wutang clan back in high school and now I’m 36……anyways I think Scotty Carlson wanted to be Timmy because it rhymes with Scotty and Scotty Carlson had too much of a ring to it so he chose Timothy wyzun baker so that he could be annomous and or it didn’t have a ring to it and my class only had 100 people in it and everybody made fun of him vs me being a Christian raised by gangstas but I was the fastest street racer in the entire county before I retired and I was doing it before the age of high school and I’ve been a drug addict since I was 15 haha Scottys 2 dads sat with him at lunch that’s classic humor
    Last edited by project tillogic; 05-31-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Before the age of cell phones I meant

do continue
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    do continue
    It started with racing video games it ended with racing video games I did that shit in real life before I retired

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I have never pissed or shit myself before, at least not in public, but I have had a couple of cases where as a grown ass man, I have dreamed that I was pissing, only to wake up and find out that I pissed myself in real life
    I quite often dream of pissing when my unconscious body needs to piss really badly, but it's weird, cos not once have I actually physically done it. My body will b dying for a piss,n I'll do it in my dream, n I'll feel the relief in my dream, n then I'll wake up in a dry bed needing to piss really badly.