Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why Bronze should produce the next Clan album

PRODIGAL SUN

not the whole album,but he still keeps the kung fu sound of the clan

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Definitely gotta be me on production. Bronze is good, but Cilvaringz is for the children.
    you've already done that thou, once for the children once for the dolla.....

Kidding bro, would honestly like to hear moon-god make some new bangers!

and ya, im up for some bronze production on at least 2 tracks on a wu album, bout how many he had on boap!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    BINGO. This is better than any RZA/Wu Element beat/song thats dropped in the last 5 years.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

PRODIGAL SUN

I see people on the internet keep saying they want a griselda executive produced cuban 3 or wu album and yall guys are fucking nuts. Why take the knockoff when you can get the real thing. Fuck outta here

Shaolin Master

The Bronze produced Phillie album is one of the best produced projects of the millennium 'til now. If given the opportunity to produce a full Wu album himself, I have full confidence Bronze will bring everything he has to the project and knock it out the park.

Same for Cilva too, BTW...

Thing is, with RZA, I'd want someone to brace him down and direct him on an album. I'm amped on the Ghost beat-selected Wu album in concept b/c Ghost has a great ear for beats and he can veto when RZA veers too far off the mark.

I'd love 4th D, True & Math involvement but, again, I think we need an overseeing hand to not get some of the lackluster contributions they've had in recent years.

Giving someone like Bronze the torch to sculpt the project would give someone with immense underutilized talent the chance to shine and come through under pressure. Imagine if Bronze did the whole of "Made In Brooklyn" or if "Street Corners" spilled into a full Deck album. Everyone should want more core Wu over Bronze.

To repeat tho, Cilva's bringing it too...

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    I see people on the internet keep saying they want a griselda executive produced cuban 3 or wu album and yall guys are fucking nuts. Why take the knockoff when you can get the real thing. Fuck outta here
    I'm not sure why you would say 'knock off'. It's not like Griselda are just Wu biters, they have their own sound that could also work for Wu.

I don't need more Wu style soul beats but I know some disagree. At the end of the day its all just wishing/speculation. Realistically the most we're likely to see is 1 or 2 Bronze beats and maybe 1 Griselda collab.

I hope the Ghost /J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League thing is out of the way by now. Ghost picking beats okay, but not 12 snoozefest JL beats
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    BINGO. This is better than any RZA/Wu Element beat/song thats dropped in the last 5 years.
    That beat is sick, I have contributed hundreds of views to that and still continue to. Alchemist and Griselda are a match made in Heaven

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I'm not sure why you would say 'knock off'. It's not like Griselda are just Wu biters, they have their own sound that could also work for Wu.

I don't need more Wu style soul beats but I know some disagree. At the end of the day its all just wishing/speculation. Realistically the most we're likely to see is 1 or 2 Bronze beats and maybe 1 Griselda collab.

they have their own sound? what you mean like remaking the same song over asn dover with lazy boring white kid daringer beats? his shit has no thump. no soul.

both those songs you posted beats are crazy inferior compared to the originals. i know you just showing examples but those beats are trash man lol. daringer will never have a track iller than mighty healthys beat or bangers haas g got with apollo kids, etc

maybe you coudl explain to me what you define their sound to be that im not hearing... but to me its a poor mans wu/mobb/lox. id put bronze as a full step above daringer, even ringz.

in fact, arabian knight, haas g, carlos bess, john the baptist, goldfingaz, ykim, rns, godz wrath >> daringer. let alone the rza, true master, 4th and math. dudes drums are WACk and all his shit is slow and sleepy as fuck. if they aint working with alc or a few other key producers from today they shit is tired. they got like 20 albums between em and maybe 3 of em got people looking back saying they were dope.

the drumless beats? rza did it better

the redundant coke rhymes? rae and ghost do it better

replace the kung fu skits with wrestluing ones, check

all westside gunns adlibs come from ghostface - the splash

even on makingb shit that sneaks into the mainstream, wu did that better. griselda makes nothing but undeerground music with zero replay cause they make the same albums over and over. the first 7-8 wu projects sound NOTHING like each other while maintaining a consistant sound where griseldas shit sounds like 1 giant song. tho i will say, benny trying.

not to be a complete hater.. they got some treacks, they are dope for today but that aint saying a lot.

what do these guys do so unique that wu need help from them. wus only problem was chasing mainstream success. recording tracks like griselda makes was NEVER their issue. they kill every track designed like that ie. cuban 2. i fail to see what they could do for wu that wu hadnt already done, mastered, and left behind

but i fuck with you sha. enlighten me to this 'sound' they "created"
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 06-12-2021 at 05:52 PM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    they have their own sound? what you mean like remaking the same song over asn dover with lazy boring white kid daringer beats? his shit has no thump. no soul.

both those songs you posted beats are crazy inferior compared to the originals. i know you just showing examples but those beats are trash man lol. daringer will never have a track iller than mighty healthys beat or bangers haas g got with apollo kids, etc

maybe you coudl explain to me what you define their sound to be that im not hearing... but to me its a poor mans wu/mobb/lox. id put bronze as a full step above daringer, even ringz.

in fact, arabian knight, haas g, carlos bess, john the baptist, goldfingaz, ykim, rns, godz wrath >> daringer. let alone the rza, true master, 4th and math. dudes drums are WACk and all his shit is slow and sleepy as fuck. if they aint working with alc or a few other key producers from today they shit is tired. they got like 20 albums between em and maybe 3 of em got people looking back saying they were dope.

the drumless beats? rza did it better

the redundant coke rhymes? rae and ghost do it better

replace the kung fu skits with wrestluing ones, check

all westside gunns adlibs come from ghostface - the splash

even on makingb shit that sneaks into the mainstream, wu did that better. griselda makes nothing but undeerground music with zero replay cause they make the same albums over and over. the first 7-8 wu projects sound NOTHING like each other while maintaining a consistant sound where griseldas shit sounds like 1 giant song. tho i will say, benny trying.

not to be a complete hater.. they got some treacks, they are dope for today but that aint saying a lot.

what do these guys do so unique that wu need help from them. wus only problem was chasing mainstream success. recording tracks like griselda makes was NEVER their issue. they kill every track designed like that ie. cuban 2. i fail to see what they could do for wu that wu hadnt already done, mastered, and left behind

but i fuck with you sha. enlighten me to this 'sound' they "created"
    Delusional Wu Fan alert. You probably think A Wu Elements produced Wu album would sound like the good ol' days huh? Oblivious to the fact these guy don't have it no more. When's the last time some requested a john the baptist beat? Y-Kim?! lol this is hilarious. I think that's the hardest part for a lot of guys on this forum. The classic Wu sound is so great that you guys believe these producers can still bring it like that when their production credits show otherwise. Alot of these guys (Wu Elements) most recent shit in the last 5 years haven't been good! Go look it up, their shit isn't that great anymore. It's funny when I see post like "4th in the studio with Meth" ya'll go crazy lol Thinking you're gonna hear some classic Wu sound beat then get none of that. They don't have it anymore. Bronze is boringHe doesn't have 1 project that can stand next to Griselda. The Mach-Hommy "Pray for Hati" shit's all over his Catalog Beats, Bars, Sequence and Sound. Fact is There are other producers that are bringing way more heat out here. It's time to move on. and Actually griselda didn't "create" the sound Roc marciano led the Renaissance of this new wave of underground hip-hop, nobody was doing shit until Marcberg dropped. Griselda just put their own twist on it (nothing wrong with that) and blew up more than Roc due to Westside's style and persona. To say Griselda doesn't have their own sound is absurd though.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

There's no point arguing, this is all subjective. I do think some people get frozen in time with their musical taste though, they just can't see beyond certain styles.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Listen to Hollow Dartz and Buddah Mac. But Forenziks got a point re: Griselda sound. It nowhere hits as hard as Wu hit back at their golden run.