Thread: Why Bronze should produce the next Clan album

Wu-Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    You produce?
    Yes and Mc.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    CilvaringZ easily .
    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

you guys have no fucking idea what he is sitting on. What i heard from his stash is unreal

i agree…but that was done already and didn’t work out so well for us

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    They think you're talking about beats.
    you have my attention

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Delusional Wu Fan alert. You probably think A Wu Elements produced Wu album would sound like the good ol' days huh? Oblivious to the fact these guy don't have it no more. When's the last time some requested a john the baptist beat? Y-Kim?! lol this is hilarious. I think that's the hardest part for a lot of guys on this forum. The classic Wu sound is so great that you guys believe these producers can still bring it like that when their production credits show otherwise. Alot of these guys (Wu Elements) most recent shit in the last 5 years haven't been good! Go look it up, their shit isn't that great anymore. It's funny when I see post like "4th in the studio with Meth" ya'll go crazy lol Thinking you're gonna hear some classic Wu sound beat then get none of that. They don't have it anymore. Bronze is boringHe doesn't have 1 project that can stand next to Griselda. The Mach-Hommy "Pray for Hati" shit's all over his Catalog Beats, Bars, Sequence and Sound. Fact is There are other producers that are bringing way more heat out here. It's time to move on. and Actually griselda didn't "create" the sound Roc marciano led the Renaissance of this new wave of underground hip-hop, nobody was doing shit until Marcberg dropped. Griselda just put their own twist on it (nothing wrong with that) and blew up more than Roc due to Westside's style and persona. To say Griselda doesn't have their own sound is absurd though.
    id rather have an album produced by john the fuckin baptist than fucking daringer. Id rather go through OUATIS AGAIN then get a daringer/griselda produced wu album.

NUMBER 1 : the history

the fact you just gave the sound to roc marviano shows that you just dont know what your talking about

JAY ELECTRONICA , if anyone, started the whole throwback sound for NEW ARTISTS, NOT rocmarciano, not griselda.

Old school vibe? Exhibit c. CHECK

drumless beats? Eternal sunshine. CHECK

wu ish lyrics and OBVIOUS influence. CHECK

fuck outta here man. You new underground dudes are the fucking WORST. Stop listening to youtube and DO THE KNOWLEDGE.

what did roc dobthat sean price didnt already do 5 years prior to roc? They even rhyme similar. What did roc do doom didnt do? Roc is essentialy cuban linx meets doom with sean price funny lines.

these guys are just the next extension of the nyc underground except they do NOTHING new. Rehash old shit without an OUNCE of BOP wu had. ROC is dope. I agree. But i wasnt talking about roc originally.. And even he cant save wutang as ill show later.

ive had established forum beef with ringz and even ringz is 5 ateps over fucking daringer. GUERILLA HOOD to st valentines day massacre and whatever else >>> griselda. And like ringz said.. their shit does not even come close to hitting like wutang in 90s. Not even in the 2000s. They barely better tyan 2010 wu cuz the issue is really something else entirely...

94 ghost shit would be a fucking throwaway on cuban linx. what album isbthere classic bro? They got ZERO. THEY ALL HYPE. notice NOONE knows THE MUSIC! on any show they on. never is one song mentioned. They dont even got ONE SONG as big as a wu song in the fucking 2000s bro let alone 90s. Their shit comes and goes and is fed by lil hypebeast nerds like you who sell their “exclusive” slop for hundreds cuz its rare just so some lil white kid can go “you got this exclusive griselda release?”

there songs are essentially copy pieces. 96 jay shit. 94 ghost shit. References to wrestlers in titles to songsbthat mean NOTHING. Aka tye same shit wu did when “they fell off”. Im starting to believe even most wu fans dont even understand wu tang and just like that boombap shit cuz yall keep peddeling this eack offbeat sleepy boombap like its 5 mic worthy.

whats griselfas CREAM bro? What album is their 36? Which isbtheir wu forever? Explain to me how their albums differ from one to the next LIKE I CAN WITH WUTANG. You couldnt string 20 songs from ALL 20+ RELEASES that could fuck with ONE major wu album. FAAAAACTO

NUMBER 2. “Its iust the beats” lmao

you guys saying “lol wu elements” like making beats is something that changes for the worse over tome but the MCs are the mcs forever.. LMAO. THAT IS WUS PROBLEM. Mcing. Period. Been their issue since fucking mid 2000s. The beats are the beats. Maybe if they could string tigether a song that made fucking sense, didnt rush sessions, let shit cook, actually got together or didnt use shitty hooks like all over ABT itd be ok. But in what world are yall in where its “lmao wu elements” and not “lmao wu tang PERIOD”.

and you act like you saying something new. People been shitting on rza/elemnts since 1998.. and yet many albums have dropped since tht shit all over griseldas whole catalog have been dropped since.

gzas muggs album. Issue wasnt muggs. It was gza
    cuban linx 2. Issue wasnt the beats. It was rae if anything tho that album is only proof of what im saying. A focused wutang with all the fixings and itll work.
    masta killa had no problem with his albums whatsoever. Wu elemnts were dead when no said date came out too yet we all loved that album.

all 3 of those albums are better than griseldas best. Im not even tlking about the HOLY 7.

to say the beats are the problem and NOT the mcing is wow to me. The wu are nearing their 60s. You heard that? SIXTIES!!!! you think beats are gonna savw them? They aint hungry no more bro. They made their mark 30 fucking years ago. Of course griselda and roc sound fresher, they JUST MADE THEIR MARK NOW. You dont even realize WHY the beats have changed. If you did youd realize NOTHING griselda could do for wu would work anyway..

NUMBER 3. The REASON the beats are not the beats and why griselda CANT help wutang

wu tang.. a ten man crew.. CANNOT AFFORD TO SAMPLE THE WAY WE WANT ANYMORE!

Notice the second griselda drops on a major daringer couldnt even make beats no more for them cuz they all samples. THEIR MAJOR DEBUT WAS LACKLUSTER AS FUCK. WHY? Take away samples from daringer for a major release you have NOTHING. And yall DARE shit on THE RZA?????? Man. Fuck outta here. Ima fight up in here like its 98 wbo wanna go with this dumb opinion and COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR HISTORY.

again. People said rza fell off in 98. Plenty of classics since. In 2010 Yet when he was called in by kanye they dropped a fucking MONSTER of an album, album of the decade mind you. And what happened? RZA GOT SUED FOR SAMPLES.

Wu tabg is NOT shelling out 100k+ for samplws in 2020.. something an unknown griselda and dissapeared roc COULD DO in this era cause they were unknown and werent getting sued. You gonna sit down and pretend their shit hasnt already changed themselves since they came out? Cant even out half their shit on streaming because of that. Let wutang try that shit and see how fast they sued. Old wutang albums are filled with weird samples tht made the sound THE SOUND. The fact you think a sampleless roc/daringer is gonna outdo rza is fucking lol man. thinking that WITH SAMPLES... theyd outdo THE RZA WITH SAMPLES deserves a fucking BAN.

killah priest alone been shitting all over griselda with his releases since PWOWR. He literally just released 2 albums of dope music. The small freestyle tape over SAMPLELESS TRUE MASTER BEATS >>> the sample less major debut from griselda.

get ya hip hop history CORRECT before coming at me on some “wu elements” stan shit. Wu elemnts are the reason kanye, just blaze, madlib and dilla and doom and roc and griselda even have a fucking sound to play with.

the fact is the average fan dont even KNOW WHO THESE GUYS ARE. cannot name a single fucking song DESPITE everything you said.. Theyve had the popularity of ya avg underground rappers internet buzz for 5+ years and gunn complains about it every fucking interview that they arent known. They arent some endangered species of dope. Its all built on weird covers, limited edition releases for HYPEBEASTS.

AND If you think the diggs brothers are shelling out all that money so daringer can sample your fucking dumb bro. Just dumb. Retarded even. DARINGER IS WACK. if it wasnt for alvhemist who wu already worked with for fuvking years, idk where those dudes would be.

‘SCUST at you sir. Wu card RE fucking VOKED. Fuck off MY forum.

the end:

i just want wutang. Pure wutang. No other artist will or CAN bring them back. NOONE. Idc how hot said artist is, their are a variety of issues that prevent that from happening. See i aint the one looking to the past.. yall are. You actually believe GRISELDA. A homage based group.... lolzz... can “bring wutang back”. Its you who are blind to what happened with wutang. Not me. If anyone will do it it is themselves. No fucking new kid on the block is going to do that for them and if you a REAL wu fan you wouodnt want that anyway. All youd get is THE SAGA CONTINUES PT 2 with griselda production... if youd even get that at all due to all the issues ive stated above.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 06-16-2021 at 11:39 PM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I am still trying to figure out why Bone Thugs N Harmony signed to Full Surface. They must have been desperate

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

how bout an album produced by Bronze & Cilva that's like a beat battle with the Clan spittin verses over the beats....

Honestly think that'd be the best use of the production resources under the Clan umbrella rt now

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^Not a bad idea, but I want Bronze to produce whole thing.. No one can beat him when on his A-game.. Check this one out and tell me you can’t hear Meth and Deck kill this! And yeah I know of course WTK and LA already did..

Peace CT

Funny I listened to that Blades track yesterday for first time in years. Definite banger. Bronze’s grimy tracks are gold. But he seems to do more mellow soul tracks lately which gets a little blah to me. Peace

What the hell was that Forenzik rant about hahahahaha?

Quote Originally Posted by battle? View Post
    you've already done that thou, once for the children once for the dolla.....

Kidding bro, would honestly like to hear moon-god make some new bangers!

and ya, im up for some bronze production on at least 2 tracks on a wu album, bout how many he had on boap!!

Moon was steadily doing some beats in the Dutch scene for a while

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    even on makingb shit that sneaks into the mainstream, wu did that better. griselda makes nothing but undeerground music with zero replay cause they make the same albums over and over. the first 7-8 wu projects sound NOTHING like each other while maintaining a consistant sound where griseldas shit sounds like 1 giant song. tho i will say, benny trying.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Delusional Wu Fan alert. You probably think A Wu Elements produced Wu album would sound like the good ol' days huh? Oblivious to the fact these guy don't have it no more. When's the last time some requested a john the baptist beat? Y-Kim?! lol this is hilarious. I think that's the hardest part for a lot of guys on this forum. The classic Wu sound is so great that you guys believe these producers can still bring it like that when their production credits show otherwise. Alot of these guys (Wu Elements) most recent shit in the last 5 years haven't been good! Go look it up, their shit isn't that great anymore. It's funny when I see post like "4th in the studio with Meth" ya'll go crazy lol Thinking you're gonna hear some classic Wu sound beat then get none of that. They don't have it anymore. Bronze is boringHe doesn't have 1 project that can stand next to Griselda. The Mach-Hommy "Pray for Hati" shit's all over his Catalog Beats, Bars, Sequence and Sound. Fact is There are other producers that are bringing way more heat out here. It's time to move on. and Actually griselda didn't "create" the sound Roc marciano led the Renaissance of this new wave of underground hip-hop, nobody was doing shit until Marcberg dropped. Griselda just put their own twist on it (nothing wrong with that) and blew up more than Roc due to Westside's style and persona. To say Griselda doesn't have their own sound is absurd though.
    truth be told, they have been producing the last years. Wu-elements that is. But as much as I would like it to be insane, off the wall, next level Wu. It is just meh, and I lose interest. It has not evolved. Yes, I do get excited when people link up. Only to be grounded bu a quick realization that I can not name a dope track from the last 10-15 years.

Shit, when I go over Wu's catalog. Most of the time I just get stuck in selecting tracks that are 15+ years old. And I am being gracious here.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFizt View Post
    The last time we got a whole Wu album produced by you we had to wait 88 years to listen to it
    hahahaha. this just reminds me of that Ricky Bobby quote
    Ricky Bobby : No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    He produced more or less everything berween 36 chambers to wu forever. Then he fell back as a main producer of the wu albums. And that sound between those albums is what fans want to hear.

Yes maybe true master and 4th produced a song here and there but rza did the bulk of the wu sounds and songs on the albums. 4th had the first two killarmy albums though. Rza did wake the fuck up on the first album though.

Yeah Rza can create crazy beats like on afro samurai he had great beats. But when it comes to wu I think he is tired though. Alot of pressure and alot of egos in the group now. Thats why I said he needs someone to oversee the project to get the best of him and the clan.

I do like Cilvaringz beats but not for a whole album though. Maybe a song or two. I would like to see rza in the style he had around only built from cuban linx and iron man era. I felt that was when he was in hes prime and still hungry.
    As far as I see it, there was a vision with these first albums. And also for Supreme Clientele. A certain message or story being played out. Which made the thing work as a coherent piece. This vision was most of the time led by RZA. (Correct, me if I'm wrong.) Which also mixed and put together the whole album as one piece. And not a a collage of sorts with different kind of snapshots from a roadtrip of the last years. IN that sense it would not matter much who you have to produce. As long as that vision is there, as long as all these tracks are stitched together as one set piece. And I think that is what everybody is longing for.

Also, what the fuck do you have to show for if you have been touring non stop for the last X years. Sit down, go on a sabbatical, and go look at the world for a bit. I think that would give you a lot more inspiration than the pretty closed circuit of shows shows shows.
    Last edited by Jet Set; 06-25-2021 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I changed my mind. I want Swizz Beatz to produce it.

That would be Wu-Tang Clan ft. Swizz Beats on every track. hahahahahahahahahaha

Also, I'm pretty sure Araab did this beat. And maybe laid the foundation for a bulk of that last Swizz album.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Swizz should stop hanging around Araab Muzik before he ends up dead, he seems to be a bullet magnet..

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Swizz should stop hanging around Araab Muzik before he ends up dead, he seems to be a bullet magnet..
    What makes you say that? The bullet thing?