Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why Bronze should produce the next Clan album

Peace CT

Wu Elements? What year is this? Peace

Peace CT

Eastern village

I would like to see a album where ghost choose beats made by rza. Maybe a song or two from math and bronze. Throw in true master and 4th aswell.

But I agree Rza needs help for direction cause it feels like hes experimenting a bit to much now. I doubt we will ever get that wu sound we miss unless he digs in hes vault if he has any lay aways and produce them to be finished beats.

I think hes just bored with it to be honest and the last two albums where just fan favours. But at the same time the beats you heard on nas and kanyes albums was passed on by the clan so I guess we will see. Hope for the best though.

CilvaringZ easily .

you guys have no fucking idea what he is sitting on. What i heard from his stash is unreal

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    But I agree Rza needs help for direction cause it feels like hes experimenting a bit to much now. I doubt we will ever get that wu sound we miss unless he digs in hes vault if he has any lay aways and produce them to be finished beats
    It’s sad to say but Rza isn’t solely responsible for the Wu sound and success, a lot of the classic Wu songs were made by the Wu elements IMO? I think deep down Wu fans know this? But he’s still the abbot and we love him for this and I’m sure on his day he can knockout one of the craziest beats.

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-14-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yes, but Wu Elements were also all trained by Rza, so his special techniques are passed on to them..

Eastern village

He produced more or less everything berween 36 chambers to wu forever. Then he fell back as a main producer of the wu albums. And that sound between those albums is what fans want to hear.

Yes maybe true master and 4th produced a song here and there but rza did the bulk of the wu sounds and songs on the albums. 4th had the first two killarmy albums though. Rza did wake the fuck up on the first album though.

Yeah Rza can create crazy beats like on afro samurai he had great beats. But when it comes to wu I think he is tired though. Alot of pressure and alot of egos in the group now. Thats why I said he needs someone to oversee the project to get the best of him and the clan.

I do like Cilvaringz beats but not for a whole album though. Maybe a song or two. I would like to see rza in the style he had around only built from cuban linx and iron man era. I felt that was when he was in hes prime and still hungry.

IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Definitely gotta be me on production. Bronze is good, but Cilvaringz is for the children.
    The last time we got a whole Wu album produced by you we had to wait 88 years to listen to it

IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar

How can you complain about Bronze's production and be cool with a Daringer 2 bar loop for 3 minutes?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IronFizt View Post
    The last time we got a whole Wu album produced by you we had to wait 88 years to listen to it
    Under the belt

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    CilvaringZ easily .

you guys have no fucking idea what he is sitting on. What i heard from his stash is unreal
    They think you're talking about beats.

besides the production side of things the wu lyrically need to get back to the wu forever rhyming style to me that is the essence of who they are and a fully bronze wu lp would be dope as hell in my opinion but in all reality it hurts me to say this and i hope they prove me wrong but i just dont think they got another classic album in them those days are gone they all grew up got families there not in that state of mind no more there about all in there 50s some approaching 60s i mean its just not the same and also as good as the beats have to be also there lyrics have to be as good as the instrumental or if not better thats just my opinion and damn i have not post in this part of the forum in mad long but had to put my 2 cents in peace

Wu-Veteran

La been tellin me about his sessions with RZA...saying that shit is shaping up to be some classic shit....get ready for something new with the Clan.

Also I still got some shit I never dropped..

One with Killah Priest and Ghost that's stupid...some Meth, Deck & others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    La been tellin me about his sessions with RZA...saying that shit is shaping up to be some classic shit....get ready for something new with the Clan.

Also I still got some shit I never dropped..

One with Killah Priest and Ghost that's stupid...some Meth, Deck & others as well.
    You produce?