Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why Bronze should produce the next Clan album

Peace CT

Bobby Digital maybe even? As much as I love RZA, this was a bad move. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    So lets analyze.. What is it exactly you guys think went wrong and when did it start to go wrong for you?

As far as I have learned now, Dirty played a huge role in getting grounded again. As ironic as this sounds. But I think him going to jail, and his subsequent death played a huge role in the decline of the Clan. Combine this with factors as ageing and everybody going their own route. The aforementioned trend chasing, and thus a lack of vision.

For myself, I remember when I first came here I was one of those people that was fiending for a 'hardcore wu sound.' Whatever the fuck that was. But nowadays I am way more open to just good fucking music. And not the same snoozefest of 'hardcore wu sounds.'

Ah, there is so much more to note down. But I feel I must go out now and enjoy the sun for a moment.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    A atep by step manual noone can refute. Basically, wu need to be originators not trend chasers. Thats what RUINED them in 2000s.

theres no point in saying “wu beats will be wack, but them rhyming on new producers will make their songs better”

wus weakness has been songwriting for a long time. No new producers are going to help them get over that and everyone with any semblance of knowledge of their history knows it aint happening in a group that size where every dollar counts.

I dont think Wu fell off lyrically at all, in my opinion they need the right production which is a hard task , RZAs production style & mindset is totally different since hes a busy man anyways. You are not going to get the hard shit from him right now
    I dont think letting RZA do the whole thing again is a good idea anyways , It will be hard to match wu first two albums because RZA was incredible , i already posted but get the absolute best shit from wu element production & others might not be bad idea
    let the clan members pick the beats, RZA be involved of course to do his magic with other producers production mixing wu samples in etc. , i agree with greselda doing the entire production not entirely ( just a track or two )

look at Raekwons - House of Flying daggers it was prod by j Dilla , which if you ask me i wouldnt think j dilla produced it if i didnt know (of course they added the wu formula to the beat) but it brought the best out of them lyrically
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-17-2021 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Fixed quote so you can tell what ForensiKz said and what jbconline's comment was

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yes, Jay Dee did an excellent job of catering to the Wu Tang sound.

Dope mix, can you do one over Alchemist's Thug Muzik instrumental? I think Wu would sound dope over it..

The ABBOTT

^do a remix of Wu Tang Clan featuring Redman-Redbull. The lyrics are heat, but that beat is trash.

Redbull is actually one of my favorite beats on the W. Redman really showed his ass on that one

^ Yeah dope track, I don't think it's a wack beat at all. It feels like a good song for a remix though as its underrated.

1 of the weaker beats on The W

Veteran Member

Add me to the "I fuck with redbull" list

Redbull's dope to me but I like how everyone has their own favs on each Wu album.

While The W is not a classic album I always find it surprising and interesting when you are discussing an album with friends that you both consider an absolute classic, you often turn out to like completely different songs on the album the best. It often happens to me when discussing classic rock and singer songwriters too
    Retired.

Same thing would probably even go for 36 chambers
    Retired.