Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think Rob's deal is right now??

Banned

Default What do you think Rob's deal is right now??

I bet he got somewhat back to normal. i'm not saying he's on the Biden Bandwagon and wanting to go down on Nancy Pulosi, i just think he realizes how over the top he was. he was probably out of work at the time, and i bet he's getting back on his feet now. he's probably closer to Nick Chooch on the political spectrum than he is to that other dude that got banned with him. i can't remember his name.

You could very well be right. It might be the reason Rob asked for all of his posts to be deleted. He did not mention a reason apart from a right to privacy (cf European GPDR) though.

I think there was a lot of PMing or off forum communication between Sense-A and Rob going on leading up to and especially during election time. Possibly Sense-A influenced Rob. Maybe they were in one of those Reddit groups together.

Just in case anyone further on in the thread touches on this again : if you want Rob back, you should PM Cilvaringz to ask so. If us mods undo a banning installed by Ringz we are in trouble.

We have a temp email address for Rob but we don't know whether he still checks it, nor do we know if he still visits wucorp (so he'd see this thread).

So yeah, back on topic, I see how Rob might be closer to Dooch's pov again now.

Dooch, what do you think? B-dolo? Sha? Ironman? Hanzo?
    Retired.

Banned

what?? you deleted all of rob's posts?

Yeah he asked for that but in the end there were just too many. If he started a thread we had to try and merge itwith another thread so as not to lose the original thread etc. then with the continuous forum time outs it took loads of time deleting the posts one by one. we decided to give up a few days back. it just took to much time for the person doing the deletions and in some cases unfortunately other posts were lost when no thread merging was possible, which is why some people's post count went back some - like mine and Sha's, maybe yours too Art idk
    Retired.

Banned

Damn. You’re more of a dictator here than Rob was at the end. I’d rather deal with Rob’s shadow banning than you deleting half of wu-Corp history.

Lol he asked us to delete all his posts
    Retired.

"Hello Wu Corp,

Tomb, if you are reading this, please fully remove my account "The Seer". All posts and all threads. (everything, all 50K I request a complete wipe and the right to be "forgotten". As a fellow web/software developer, you are obviously fluent w/ the recent GDPR laws passed by the EU.

https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

How do you know it's me? Former super mod and long time poster? The email account attached to my 'The Seer' account should still be [email protected]. I lost the password years back

If you need further "verification" of my years on the corp contact me at (temp email address redacted)"

He addressed me as Tomb even though he wrote to [email protected] just so he wouldn't have to acknowledge me. lol
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-04-2021 at 11:07 AM.
    Retired.

Banned

Ok. So?

Rob wouldn’t delete other peoples accounts when they asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Rob wouldn't delete other peoples accounts when they asked.
    lol. I rest my case.
    Retired.

Banned

I really don’t get message board drama when it gets to a certain point.

If I don’t like something I don’t read it. Or I argue with it.

I think it’s funny how everyone wants to analyze everyone else’s political leanings these days.

I believe in liberal democracy and America individual civil liberties. This is what I perceive to be the type of place I want to be and I’m mature enough to know that everything is flawed.

I also believe that all governments and politicians are corrupt and that they should always, ideally, be checked, fairly and objectively by a free press and the voting populace.

Rob? Who knows. I don’t know him. These are all fake relationships. I don’t even know what he looks like. I have no clue what he believes, nothing. And I don’t care.

None of us knows what Vandalay looks like. I don’t know any of you. Some people are downright psychotic on here. Other believe in lunatic things (KTL).

But thats ok. It was never a problem until recently. I think it was the lockdowns that did it. I think the corruption and hypocrisy in government was in full view and they are fighting tooth and nail to remain legitimate but it’s a battle they already lost.

Things tend to moderate, if not for basic survival and comfort.

The ABBOTT

^Cable news, Twitter, Facebook, talk radio, etc. Constantly fuel the fire of political division. Some of us can distance our self from it and see the scheme like Dooch. For some it become an identity and a target of hate to blame for thier failures.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I really don’t get message board drama when it gets to a certain point.

If I don’t like something I don’t read it. Or I argue with it.

I think it’s funny how everyone wants to analyze everyone else’s political leanings these days.

I believe in liberal democracy and America individual civil liberties. This is what I perceive to be the type of place I want to be and I’m mature enough to know that everything is flawed.

I also believe that all governments and politicians are corrupt and that they should always, ideally, be checked, fairly and objectively by a free press and the voting populace.

Rob? Who knows. I don’t know him. These are all fake relationships. I don’t even know what he looks like. I have no clue what he believes, nothing. And I don’t care.

None of us knows what Vandalay looks like. I don’t know any of you. Some people are downright psychotic on here. Other believe in lunatic things (KTL).

But thats ok. It was never a problem until recently. I think it was the lockdowns that did it. I think the corruption and hypocrisy in government was in full view and they are fighting tooth and nail to remain legitimate but it’s a battle they already lost.

Things tend to moderate, if not for basic survival and comfort.
    damn, whatch you drinking tonight, kid? You must be blasted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    damn, whatch you drinking tonight, kid? You must be blasted.
    Art I’m in bed by 8:30-9 these days, and I’m up at 6AM regardless. I’ll be 40 this year. Gen chat is a bunch of younger Gen Xers and older millenials. We should all be mature enough by now to understand what drive’s people to do what they do.

I got a nice golf outing today, US Open tonight, then more golf and some grilling tomorrow. My Hydrangeas are beautiful right now. I got some fertilizer for them and what a difference.

I’ve seen a few people I know on both sides, lose themselves in this political theater. Not gonna happen to me.

I’m much smarter than 25 year old Dooch. Much more informed and understanding. Even as opposed to a year and a half ago. You learn every day. I don’t ever want to get stuck one way.

What drive me now? Family, living a peaceful humble existence, being a productive member of society, and trying to be an example for people who look up to me. That’s it.

Brought to you by cold brewed coffee and a bowl of Aldi brand Marshmellows and stars (lucky charms).

He's on the internet too much and mistook people trying to get attention online for reality. This made him, like most ppl that invested in the internet perception of politics, literally insane. I don't think he's a mild Sense-A, they're the same and Robby is probably more extreme if anything.

If you go into the real world none of this dumb shit is happening. Nobody cares, nothing is 'polarized', etc. Most ppl don't care and the ones that care are social rejects. Every now and then a horde of internet addicts will meet up and fight and that gets covered well by their fellow internet dwellers, but it's not reality. It's like those ppl that meet at the park to have dungeon and dragon battles. Anyone dumb enough to think that's what's happening in the world or life will lose their mind.
    Last edited by TSA; 06-20-2021 at 02:00 PM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    You could very well be right. It might be the reason Rob asked for all of his posts to be deleted. He did not mention a reason apart from a right to privacy (cf European GPDR) though.

I think there was a lot of PMing or off forum communication between Sense-A and Rob going on leading up to and especially during election time. Possibly Sense-A influenced Rob. Maybe they were in one of those Reddit groups together.

Just in case anyone further on in the thread touches on this again : if you want Rob back, you should PM Cilvaringz to ask so. If us mods undo a banning installed by Ringz we are in trouble.

We have a temp email address for Rob but we don't know whether he still checks it, nor do we know if he still visits wucorp (so he'd see this thread).

So yeah, back on topic, I see how Rob might be closer to Dooch's pov again now.

Dooch, what do you think? B-dolo? Sha? Ironman? Hanzo?
    If Rob wants to return, then we'll be ok with it as long as he behaves himself. His hardcore conservative views were a bit harsh and out of line. Sense-A is not welcome back!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty