Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosby's out

Default Cosby's out

wtf

I read the legal mumbo jumbo and yeah *legally* it might be above board what with the uncovered 'agreement' but my inner Matlock still says the guy should choke on a pudding in solitary

what's next? R Kelly babysitting?

btw, while we're discussing legal wizardry, fuck double jeopardy too. Good movie, bad legal call. If new evidence turns up OF COURSE you should get tried and sentenced for it
    Retired.

He clearly was on some pill belamy shit, and from what I saw, i think he got off on the people persecuting him being overzealous and tactless. If you factor that the trial took place in the metoo publicity stunt era, it's pretty clear the timing was making the prosecution feel froggy.

the trial was a deadlock, then the judge, with no provocation, let 5 more girls come and talk after the trial was more or less over and no new evidence was supposed to be presented. The trial it's self was about 1 specific girl, and the extra 5 made it look like a personality attack rather than a trial about a specific case. 'this nigga be raping', according to what I saw, isn't a crime.

Legal loopholes are interesting but it's way too late to do anything about cosby being pill burr. This is a victory for the legal system because cancellation pile-ups took the L
    Last edited by TSA; 07-01-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Bill Cosby just came home now? Women better not leave their drinks unattended around him.

{>____<}

The prosecutor was under pressure from the media and the #MeToo Movement. Politics played a major role in Cosby conviction which is a big NO in law. Prosecutors shouldn't mix law and political views in a conviction. Also, I am not surprised that Bill Cosby's conviction was overturned due to a prosecutor wanting to make a name for themselves. If Cosby filled a wrongful conviction lawsuit against the state of PA, that would not surprise me one bit.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

he probably has 8 more days of life left so i don't see the point but the US media is the most ridiculous deranged aspect of our society and at this point needs to be overhauled. The news media specifically got certain privileges' by law because they were, theoretically the source of information and facts. If they're no longer interested in being that (which the major outlets and 'journalists' aren't), they can't retain those priviledges. CNN shouldn't have a white house press pass in The View or Rush Limbaugh doesn't have one if CNN like the latter 2 has dedicated it self to reacting to the news and giving it's opinion rather than giving the information and shutting the fuck up. If the Daily Show isn't considered 'the press' all of that other shit needs to take a seat as well. 90% of the chaos and bullshit you see online comes from a blue check mark person that nobody knows. If you click the profile you'll 9/10 times see they're a 'journalist' or 'contributor'. And what are they contributing, 'can't cosby just die already' and different random character attacks that make no ethical sense since they're not at all interested in low ratings versions of the exact same thing that happen everywhere else in the world.

I remember these mother fuckers sending the Us government into a shithole spiral for an entire year over 'collusion', and come to find out, a US government made up of lawyers learned after months of being dribbled by ignorant humanities studies in the media, that 'collusion' isn't a crime. At this point this media culture is actually a threat to personal safety for most americans, national security and legal procedures and everytime they threaten these things it's not because of 'news'. it's because someone wants to up their clout in the company by getting their opinion to become law.

The media in this country is fucking sick, there's absolutely no case against Cosby. Has never been, will never be. I just learned that the whole 'you can have sex with someone when their under the influence' rule was a rule passed by a few college campuses to counter date rape, and isn't even a part of federal city or state law for 99% of the country. But look at the dumb ass tailspin and wasted money the media has sent everyone in.

As he should be . Glad he is free!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You see, these people are all around us.
    Lol.

yeah, had there been people like me who do not just believe women because they have vaginas , emmet till and george stinney would still be alive . Better pray some woman doesn't ever falsely accuse ya'll of rape. when i was a kid, some girl tried to pull this on my little brother, if he wasn't with me and my friend the time she claimed he touched her, it would have been gave over.

but yea..believe all women...smh what a joke

Personal history aside, I think we can judge each case on its merits.

It seems highly unlikely that in this particular case, Cosby was falsely accused by dozens of women with separate but similar stories when this was literally known among his peers in the industry decades prior to it becoming public knowledge.

Historic sex crimes are notoriously difficult to prove, so it is what it is in terms of legal justice. But what do you think, rape never happens? It's always a woman lying? That's just as silly as assuming every woman is telling the truth.

I have followed this case religiously , some of the women were written off as not credible , also, his case was widely publicized, it stands to reason that any woman can get up and capitalize on it , the fact that to this day, that man has never apologized or maintained his innocence says a lot, the fact that they tried to make him sign paperwork admitting guilt to lessen his sentence and he refused says a lot . Some of these stories too are weird , what’s a 15 yr old doing at playboy mansion for Cosby to just stick fingers in her like she claimed ? It stinks . I won’t even bring up the fact that some of these women were meeting him after the fact, some even bought him gifts .. i mean c'mon man

Then there’s the qualudes situation, so every time I’ve kicked it with a girl and she asked me to bring liquor and weed so we can get lit because “kicking it”, i'm automatically a rapist now if years later she claims i gave her substances she requested and indulged in as a grown woman ??? Cmon man

This is the issue with society today, are y’all so cucked out and manginered that y’all can’t even hold women accountable for shit anymore ?

like judge joe brown said “it’s like accusing the bar tender because someone later went on to drive drunk and kill someone”

when do we start having accountability here?
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 07-12-2021 at 08:30 AM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

C Rayz Walz has been locked up for over a year after being accused of rape. I highly doubt that he did it. Have met him numerous times when he performs and is a cool ass dude..

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I have followed this case religiously , some of the women were written off as not credible , also, his case with widely publicized, it stands to reason that any woman can get up and capitalize on it , the fact that to this day, that man has never apologized or maintained his innocence says a lot, the fact that they tried to make him sign paperwork admitting guilt to lessen his sentence and he refused says a lot . Some of these stories too are weird , what’s a 15 yr old doing at playboy mansion for Cosby to just stick fingers in her like she claimed ? It stinks . I won’t even bring up the fact that some of these women were meeting him after the fact, some even bought him gifts .. i mean cmon man

Then there’s the qualudes situation, so everytime I’ve kicked it with a girl and she asked me to bring liquor and weed so we can get lit because “kicking it”, in automatically a rapist now of years later she claims i gave her substances she requested and indulged in as a grown woman ??? Cmon man

This is the issue with society today, are y’all so cucked out and manginered that y’all can’t even hold women accountable for shit anymore ?

like judge joe brown said “it’s like accusing the bar tender because someone later went on to drive drunk and kill someone”

when do we start having accountability here?
    Women who're telling the lies. Cosby should sue the state of PA for this.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

DL on point here.