Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cosby's out

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    C Rayz Walz has been locked up for over a year after being accused of rape. I highly doubt that he did it. Have met him numerous times when he performs and is a cool ass dude..
    this case right here, I know people directly involved with this case who undoubtedly know he was set up by a disgruntled female. A lot of people are advocating for his release, some even with credible facts/proof to back his innocence but because "believe all women", he is rotting in there.

and this is how they have fine tuned people to be nowadays, there's a guy on my facebook who used to be a c ray walz die hard, as soon as he heard these allegations, he flipped and grabbed the pitch fork, no info, no intel, nothing, he saw it fit to make statuses denouncing the man for female validity until C ray walz people quickly shut that shit down and he started backtracking after getting the facts citing "the media". No nigga, its just you and your weak mindset.

this is exactly what woke/cancel culture is creating. Soon all it's gonna take is for a woman to accuse you of something heinous and you're dead...

OH WAIT....ITS HAPPENED ALREADY MANY TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Women who're telling the lies. Cosby should sue the state of PA for this.
    They should be prosecuted and face as much time as an actual rapist.

reminds me of a case of a dude who got beat nearly to death in a parking lot while loading up his car while his baby was in a stroller, some strange woman came and grabbed his baby and was making away with it, he tried to chase her and she yelled that he was trying to kidnap her and her baby, The people did not waste time to beat the brakes out of him while she slowly walked away with the kid, if it wasn't for the mother coming out and seeing her husband being beat up and telling the people to stop the lady, she would have kidnapped the kid.

here's the worst part, even after that, some of the people still wanted to beat him up and were still outraged at him.
    know what happened to the kidnapper? NOTHING.

she got to walk away while he was left with life threatening injuries.

BUT YES
    BELIEVE ALL WOMEN LOL

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    They should be prosecuted and face as much time as an actual rapist.

reminds me of a case of a dude who got beat nearly to death in a parking lot while loading up his car while his baby was in a stroller, some strange woman came and grabbed his baby and was making away with it, he tried to chase her and she yelled that he was trying to kidnap her and her baby, The people did not waste time to beat the brakes out of him while she slowly walked away with the kid, if it wasn't for the mother coming out and seeing her husband being beat up and telling the people to stop the lady, she would have kidnapped the kid.

here's the worst part, even after that, some of the people still wanted to beat him up and were still outraged at him.
    know what happened to the kidnapper? NOTHING.

she got to walk away while he was left with life threatening injuries.

BUT YES
    BELIEVE ALL WOMEN LOL
    Wow. Zero accountability. Where did this happen?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    this case right here, I know people directly involved with this case who undoubtedly know he was set up by a disgruntled female. A lot of people are advocating for his release, some even with credible facts/proof to back his innocence but because "believe all women", he is rotting in there.

and this is how they have fine tuned people to be nowadays, there's a guy on my facebook who used to be a c ray walz die hard, as soon as he heard these allegations, he flipped and grabbed the pitch fork, no info, no intel, nothing, he saw it fit to make statuses denouncing the man for female validity until C ray walz people quickly shut that shit down and he started backtracking after getting the facts citing "the media". No nigga, its just you and your weak mindset.

this is exactly what woke/cancel culture is creating. Soon all it's gonna take is for a woman to accuse you of something heinous and you're dead...

OH WAIT....ITS HAPPENED ALREADY MANY TIMES
    Exactly what took out Merlin Santana.