Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: <<China WATCH>>

China has always been a "sleeping giant" type country, so I'm not surprised that they're heading toward #1. Big land mass, huge population, lots of money, strong military, etc. Not saying that's good for the world, but I'm not surprised by this at all. I don't even think people care about the Muslims they're killing. It's mostly about pride, and I guess seeing "yellow people" become a superpower is scary to some folks. Either way, China won't affect me personally. Just stay on their good side

Banned

It’s funny how people view things.

This dude above me just said it might be weird for people to see “yellow people” become a superpower.

What does any of that even mean? I dont know where golden child is from but it’s either a coastal American city or some Western European fuckhole that’s turned into a lockdown medical dictatorship.

People from those places have this weird way of seeing the world. Did he actually just try to assign western style victimhood to the most populous country in the world that has a rich and illustrious history?

I'm from the Midwest, bouncing from Wisconsin to Iowa to Minnesota. I don't know why you took one sentence so personally lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I'm from the Midwest, bouncing from Wisconsin to Iowa to Minnesota. I don't know why you took one sentence so personally lol
    Makes sense now.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Makes sense now.
    It doesn't, since you called him put on your preconceived notion , but it didn't add up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    It doesn't, since you called him put on your preconceived notion , but it didn't add up.
    You got business to air our with me, take it to the pork you putz.

{>____<}

Foxconn is in talks of leaving China. I recall Tim Cook saying that the main reason why Apple wants Chinese and other southeast Asians making iPhones is because of their skill set. Hmm. Perhaps labor is cheaper there and it'll be no worries of unions forming.

I won't be surprised if Amazon relocates all of their warehouses to southeast Asian because of unions.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

^that's very likely and makes sense.

I saw something the other day that really stood out. Someone said the US is using Ukraine as a testing grounds for a new type of war. US recruitment numbers are at an all time low, popularity of the military is lower, it's harder to control info flow and the US's biggest weakness in battle is opinion at home. The US is trying a new type of war where they find conflict spots, preferrably one where an overwhelming aggressor attacks a weaker neighbor. Then they get their military industrial complex rocks off by funding the weaker nation and using logistics and tech to keep the war as a constant standstill with no clear winner. Another way to funnel tax money into private money. It's also a good way to test new weapons and weapons systems while assessing the capabilities of opponent nations. Failure from the overwhelming force to break through can - as history shows - lead to internal regime change as well.

If that's the case, the areas around China are about to be on fire for the next 20 years. China is a perfect candidate for overwhelming aggressor, and is generally incompetent militarily despite it's presumed (and real) strength which makes it perfect for 'stand-still' wars. It also has boarder despites with all of its neighbors.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ^that's very likely and makes sense.

I saw something the other day that really stood out. Someone said the US is using Ukraine as a testing grounds for a new type of war. US recruitment numbers are at an all time low, popularity of the military is lower, it's harder to control info flow and the US's biggest weakness in battle is opinion at home. The US is trying a new type of war where they find conflict spots, preferrably one where an overwhelming aggressor attacks a weaker neighbor. Then they get their military industrial complex rocks off by funding the weaker nation and using logistics and tech to keep the war as a constant standstill with no clear winner. Another way to funnel tax money into private money. It's also a good way to test new weapons and weapons systems while assessing the capabilities of opponent nations. Failure from the overwhelming force to break through can - as history shows - lead to internal regime change as well.

If that's the case, the areas around China are about to be on fire for the next 20 years. China is a perfect candidate for overwhelming aggressor, and is generally incompetent militarily despite it's presumed (and real) strength which makes it perfect for 'stand-still' wars. It also has boarder despites with all of its neighbors.
    This is deep.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Aint that what Americas always done? Usually trying to do something with politics but the military industrial complex has been coined in the 50s. Everybody knows its a cash cow and testing ground

China is goofy. The only western movie they deem acceptable to the masses is the new avatar which probably sucks

yes, one of the many things, but now they're going to double down on it and easy up on the other methods. Typically it's 2 sides and the US backs the side that benefits it, but now it's just going to back whichever one is weaker and deliberate stoke conflicts in zones with an off power balance. That's different from Saudia Arabia v. Iran or Israel v Palenstine etc.

The ABBOTT

Half of next year's budget is for defense spending. 858 billion to be exact. They have everyone caught up in culture wars while they funnel public tax money to private contractors. The majority of the people here are under mind control so it will never change.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Half of next year's budget is for defense spending. 858 billion to be exact. They have everyone caught up in culture wars while they funnel public tax money to private contractors. The majority of the people here are under mind control so it will never change.
    Yeah. The defense budget is always huge. A few billion would be good for another round of stimulus checks due to high inflation.