Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: <<China WATCH>>

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Half of next year's budget is for defense spending. 858 billion to be exact. They have everyone caught up in culture wars while they funnel public tax money to private contractors. The majority of the people here are under mind control so it will never change.
    50? damn lol.
    maybe a response to the recession, but that's really pathetic. Democrats are now the war party which is one of the reasons I stopped taking all of politics seriously.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    50? damn lol.
    maybe a response to the recession, but that's really pathetic. Democrats are now the war party which is one of the reasons I stopped taking all of politics seriously.
    With Russia invading countries and hacking oil companies, I'd say some of the money is necessary. The DOA requested $28.5 billion, NASA requested $26 billion, education requested $88.3 billion (where is this money going because I never see it), and $127.3 billion requested by HHS.

Meanwhile, people are starving and struggling.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

{>____<}

Tensions are rising b/w USA and China. 60 Minutes had a piece regarding each country's Navy. China Navy is increasing in size while the USA's Navy ships are getting older and decommissioned.

TikTok is in jeopardy. Lol. Good

TikTok is the worst thing China has done so far. I can excuse the other stuff

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    TikTok is the worst thing China has done so far. I can excuse the other stuff
    Agreed. The app should be banned.

China just banned the Winnie The Pooh horror movie (yes, that's a thing - it's a major box office draw in South America for example) because of the Xi / Pooh movie. All theaters are experiencing 'technical difficulties' at the same time.

Chinese trying to control everything at home while spying on the rest of the world? Sounds like most governments tbh.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    China just banned the Winnie The Pooh horror movie (yes, that's a thing - it's a major box office draw in South America for example) because of the Xi / Pooh movie. All theaters are experiencing 'technical difficulties' at the same time.

Chinese trying to control everything at home while spying on the rest of the world? Sounds like most governments tbh.
    Yeah but thats a cop out. Western governments regularly kick out their leaders. Try that in China.

The censorship stuff is highly silly. The educated chinese who travel must think this type of thing looks pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Tensions are rising b/w USA and China. 60 Minutes had a piece regarding each country's Navy. China Navy is increasing in size while the USA's Navy ships are getting older and decommissioned.

TikTok is in jeopardy. Lol. Good
    The US is turning up the heat because we're trying to ward off the recession that's either coming or here already. If there is a tense military situation that never turns into a fight we can increase military spending. Increased military spending means increased spending on US manufacturing (which is entire military at this point). Increased manufacturing will pull us out of the recession. Each party is going to race to look for reasons to spend at war-time levels, and like everything in America it all starts with an alarming convincing PR campaign. It will also be good for the banks which are dropping one by one atm.

If we can ban TikTok, China will retaliate. China relatiates, we will make the retaliation the story (they ban Google or something idk), and we will use that to sell 'see, tensions are up', which then justified 'being ready for the worst'. Russia v. Ukraine is way too temporary to sustain the coming demand for manufacturing spending. We need something big and lingering and only China has been marketed to create that type of tension in the American public. Russia already blew it's load sucking at this war, North Korea is old news, Arabs/Muslims has already been exhausted and nobody else is marketable as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Yeah but thats a cop out. Western governments regularly kick out their leaders. Try that in China.
    true
    Retired.

i'm watching

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    i'm watching

^^ I like your ... eyes.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    The US is turning up the heat because we're trying to ward off the recession that's either coming or here already. If there is a tense military situation that never turns into a fight we can increase military spending. Increased military spending means increased spending on US manufacturing (which is entire military at this point). Increased manufacturing will pull us out of the recession. Each party is going to race to look for reasons to spend at war-time levels, and like everything in America it all starts with an alarming convincing PR campaign. It will also be good for the banks which are dropping one by one atm.

If we can ban TikTok, China will retaliate. China relatiates, we will make the retaliation the story (they ban Google or something idk), and we will use that to sell 'see, tensions are up', which then justified 'being ready for the worst'. Russia v. Ukraine is way too temporary to sustain the coming demand for manufacturing spending. We need something big and lingering and only China has been marketed to create that type of tension in the American public. Russia already blew it's load sucking at this war, North Korea is old news, Arabs/Muslims has already been exhausted and nobody else is marketable as a threat.
    You're well informed. China wants Taiwan, but we'll back them up for certain. If China decides to evade Taiwan soon, the US will aid two countries in war. The question becomes, "how much can the US afford?"

Whatever it is, the cost of backing down will be greater.

And nobody here is well informed, TSA has one angle for everything.

lol @ Pras 'the China agent'

https://hiphopdx.com/news/pras-trial...spiracy-begins

well I don't know. Pras never struck me as a very intelligent person. Nor did he have the pull / stature to make a lot of that stuff happen, I think. Possibly he made promises in return for illegal money he could never deliver on. Anyway, it still looks like homeboy's fucked. 22 years ew.

Fugees round up :

Lauryn = batshit crazy + religious nut

Wyclef = stole truckloads of money frop his Haiti relief fund + likes to pose in speedos on motorcycles

Pras = was relevant as a solo artist for about 3 full months + supposedly the evil genius (read : scapegoat) behind shady geopolitical moves

Clearly this ain't 1996.

At least they gave us some good music. That's more than I can say for Xi.
    Retired.