Thread: Shyne becomes a politician in Belize

nada ignorante

Default Shyne becomes a politician in Belize

Guess hes really running shit now watch this doc:

N.I.

The ABBOTT

Good for him. I kinda forgot he even existed.

clearly not smoking trees in Belize when you found him

good watch

Retired.

Watched the interview, seems like a good dude. I never heard Shyne rap before so I decided to check it out and yikes… I think a politician in Belize might have been a good career move for him lol?. Shame he can’t go back to the US though because he seems to be more American than Belizian?
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-21-2021 at 10:51 AM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

If you listened to anything from him after his self titled album, that is his weak stuff, listen to his self titled album from Bad Boy, that is full of hot joints.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    If you listened to anything from him after his self titled album, that is his weak stuff, listen to his self titled album from Bad Boy, that is full of hot joints.
    I tried but dude sounds like a wack biggie knockoff IMO?

once I got over the voice resemblance and (slight) cadence resemblance to Biggie, I enjoyed the first album for what it was when it came out. I remember a lot of people came out with the same criticism as you did just now back when the album dropped and everyone has a point

anyway, I still liked the album after some spins. some of the singles are good and his gangsta shit talking is good. nice production too

when I said 'slight cadence resemblance' I really mean slight because Biggie is leagues beyond Shyne in terms of cadence. it's probably more just the voice, which is also his speaking voice

those tracks he recorded after his incarceration use completely different vocals, IDK what the deal was tbh.
    Retired.