Thread: The classic that never was: Cage - Alex The Worm King (Produced by Necro) - Full Album Blend Tape

PRODIGAL SUN

Default The classic that never was: Cage - Alex The Worm King (Produced by Necro) - Full Album Blend Tape

Something possessed me this week

this is a collection of the best of early cage verses over the best of necro beats. They got together early on to create the classics radiohead and agent orange, but Cages drug habits had other producers bribing him away from Necro and they would eventually beef.

i noticed whenever I see white rapper best of lists Cage is missing to me which blows my mind. People will name mac miller over cage with him biting cages album title and everything. I decided to give spotlight his early lyricism with the best necro production. I blended in the a clockwork orange samples and made it like a real deal album if it ever happened.

Let me know what yall think

link: https://mega.nz/file/06BzybrJ#shfYuU...fDsbVqwbvkA7Jg

I got tical 3, a pair of mobb deep albums, a insoectah deck / early rza spiderman themed blend tape, and a bunch more shit dropping yhis week. But this may be the true gem.

a taste of part 2

Last edited by ForensikZ; 02-08-2024 at 10:16 PM.

I don’t know too much about the politics, but Cage and Necro should’ve stuck together because they made a great team. Cage reminds me of Canibus in terms of wasted potential

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I don’t know too much about the politics, but Cage and Necro should’ve stuck together because they made a great team. Cage reminds me of Canibus in terms of wasted potential
    Agreed bro. Mighty mi wasnt a bad producer and i doubt cage would have gotten all the prime necro beats before everyone else but that album should have happenef.