Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: **DAiLY CHAT**

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Its called childhood amnesia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_amnesia

To me it feels like at some point my memories become memories of memories. Theres just something that doesn't feel real about my earlier memories, probably everything up to my early 20s feels like that.
    I can relate to this. There is disconnect with my memory starting about 17 or 18. I question whether I remember events accurately that occurred before this time.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    What is your first memory? This is topic that interests me. I recall meeting some extended family members around the age of 3.5.
    My first memory is from the age of 5 or so. I am running around the house after having seen my mom take the dosage for the syringe out of the fridge. (daily or perhaps weekly shot for asthma). The cover of the box with the dosages is cardboard, rectangular and colored grey and red. My mom always says she's amazed at how well I remember the box. Pure fear lol. I always try to duck the shot.

All of my next few memories are from age six when I'm living away from the family on the coast, in a convalescence center for minors who have asthma and other pulmonary diseases. I remember school there, the hospital, the pet farm, the pitches (we played kid's hockey all the time) - all of these were on site, it was a huge facility.

I remember one of the people who helped out there having no lower arms (yep) and I also remember that one day a kid wasn't there anymore because he'd died. I remember learning my first few words of French , I remember the little costumes they had for us. And the dormitories where we had to sleep on those big ass blue sports mats they normally use for the landing in high jumping or whatever it's called in English.

Strangely, I have close to zero memories from before the syringe and the same goes for the first year back home after the convalescence resort.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-17-2021 at 04:04 PM.

https://www.google.com/search?q=zeep...&bih=512&dpr=2

in case you're wondering just how big the resort was

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    My first memory is from the age of 5 or so. I am running around the house after having seen my mom take the dosage for the syringe out of the fridge. (daily or perhaps weekly shot for asthma). The cover of the box with the dosages is cardboard, rectangular and colored grey and red. My mom always says she's amazed at how well I remember the box. Pure fear lol. I always try to duck the shot.

All of my next few memories are from age six when I'm living away from the family on the coast, in a convalescence center for minors who have asthma and other pulmonary diseases. I remember school there, the hospital, the pet farm, the pitches (we played kid's hockey all the time) - all of these were on site, it was a huge facility.

I remember one of the people who helped out there having no lower arms (yep) and I also remember that one day a kid wasn't there anymore because he'd died. I remember learning my first few words of French , I remember the little costumes they had for us. And the dormitories where we had to sleep on those big ass blue sports mats they normally use for the landing in high jumping or whatever it's called in English.

Strangely, I have close to zero memories from before the syringe and the same goes for the first year back home after the convalescence resort.
    they send people away with asthma to detention camps there? what kind of a commie run place is going on there . in the usa that's where troublemakers and other delinquents get sent.

Last edited by brock; 09-18-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Now they get the obese crowd there too. IDK if they have a foreign exchange program going for fatsos but I can ask around, bee-rock.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    repost worthy material

{>____<}

Tell me you wouldn't?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

Tell me you wouldn't?
    I'd cum spray in a major way.

I'll take one thicc booty Aussie over 10 French submarines any day.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I'll take one thicc booty Aussie over 10 French submarines any day.
    My man.

Nice. I love the eye contact.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-21-2021 at 04:18 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

https://amp.dw.com/en/german-sentenc...ble/a-60046472

Who would want to be castrated on a kitchen table for fun.

remember the guy who wanted to get eaten and who got in touch with a cannibal? IIRC they were Japanese. happened way back

- - - Updated - - -

"Cannibal Killer Issei Sagawa Is Walking Free And Plans To Eat Humans Again"
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/issei-sagawa

happened in 1981

Retired.

lifestyluuuu
    Retired.

Banned
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.