Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RIP 12 O'Clock and Murdock from Brooklyn Zu

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Gza did
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CSfhqD_l...dium=copy_link

Rza is too busy with american saga s02
    Thats fucked up Hollywood Rza hasnt said nothing about it...
    N.I.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I am certain Rza and other Clan members have probably spoken to the family and expressed their condolences, they just have not made any public statements yet

Yea not everything needs to be spoken off in a public forum. some people handle loss of life differently. it could also be the family's wish to maintain privacy as to not let the media report more on the details of these brothers demise.

it really is sad. Lives wasted because of goofy ass savages. i hope those goofy's face the same fate. hoe ass niggas.

REST WELL 12 AND MURDOC

Prospect

One of the illest in the entire fam. Down from the beginning 12 owned the mic. Charisma oozing out the speakers every verse. So senseless. Peace to the children who just lost their father.

RIP 12 and Murdock

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    So terrible, seems like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and got caught up. I wonder what they were doing way out there? I guess they must have had a show in the area or something
    No show that I could find. I was an hour away from Portland when this happened. Looked for hip-hop shows in Portland before I left. His wife said they had family out here. I saw the clan back to back shows in 02 for the iron flag tour in Seattle and Portland. At the Portland (roseland theatre I believe) show Rza was smashed. He got on the mic and said I’m gonna tell ya’ll a little secret guess where I was born? Portland Or. coincidentally 12 was at the Portland concert but so were the Black Knights P Sunn Shyheim and others. Always thought Rza was just fucked up playin to the crowd. Sounds like they may have some roots out west at the least. Oh and 12 even shouts Portland in his chrome wheels verse. Remember when Portland have Clyde Drex
    Last edited by wt36; 08-13-2021 at 03:02 PM.

RIP 12'Oclock & Murdoc

Peace here's the original version of chrome wheels
    https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/...ttercard=true/

Chrome Wheelz is a song that was recorded in 2000. My cousin RZA was working on a few songs so i got a chance to hop on this song Chrome Wheels. With Rza, 12 o'clock, Prodigal Sunn, and with a singer who i can't remember her name right now. Rza was working on a few albums around that time. I thought it was going to be on one of the Sworm albums but he used it in the album Iron Flag. He took my verse out and put Raekwons verse where my verse was. When i heard the song a few years later, I didnt hear my verse in it so i asked my cousin why. He told me at that time they were working on the Wu-Tang album and they chose that song to be on the album. So he put one of the non members verse there. No disrespect. They came out with the album in 2011, i came out with Sharplikasword in 2009. I used the version of the song with me in it and released it on my album and spelled it Chrome Wheelz, with a z not a s. You can look the song up on youtube. Chrome Wheels, with a s, is there version. ANd then look up Chrome Wheelz, with a z, and listen to my version and my verse. Ill let yall be the judge. Enjoy!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Thank You Jammin, never knew there was an original cut of Chrome Wheels

{>____<}

Sad news. They'll be missed.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAll View Post
    RIP 12'Oclock & Murdoc

Nice track

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Another Classic Verse
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Def Jam should have released his album. How are you gonna sign a close affiliate to one of the hottest groups in the rap game, knowing most of them are on other labels, and then just shelve his release. smh
    Retired.