Thread: Taliban Back

Banned

60 people dead in an airport bombing in Kabul

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-...ties/100411678

Afghans love this btw you don't understand unless you've traveled btw
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yes.
    my point was proven . They are willing to blow themselves up over allah and their culture but not over western influences and freedom fries and napalm.

i rest my case .

I’m assuming Afghanistan will be like North Korea, that is, harm their own people and leave the rest of the world alone. I never considered Afghanistan a threat to the U.S. anyway. Sad to say, but people usually turn a blind eye when you’re killing your own people, so people will eventually tune out Afghanistan and view it as a “failed state.” Of course, I hope they can regain their strength and free themselves, and I do feel bad for its citizens.

The Islamic Golden Age (750-1258) was a beautiful thing, but the Middle East is sadly far from that now. If only Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Bahrain used their riches for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    If only Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Bahrain used their riches for good.

If they don’t stop this business, I believe what they are doing will come back to haunt them? You can’t do everything in your power to inoculate yourselves and your kingdoms and then go around exporting terror and misery on other people/nations?

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Yes.
    my point was proven . They are willing to blow themselves up over allah and their culture but not over western influences and freedom fries and napalm.

i rest my case .
    Whats your case? Some people are easily lead? Great.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Whats your case? Some people are easily lead? Great.
    This culture argument is questionable. I don't see U.s opening up McDonald's, showing reruns of popular sitcoms and starting up hot 100 fm radio stations in Afghanistan. What you see is military trying to train Afghan civilians, who are untrainable due to rampant drug use.

Banned

Shifter is a lunatic, you cant take him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Shifter is a lunatic, you cant take him seriously.
    He’s ok but he seems to be on a culture trip? But it’s funny because everything he’s saying is bad is contrary to how he lives lol

peace to lord Graveyard!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I’m assuming Afghanistan will be like North Korea, that is, harm their own people and leave the rest of the world alone. I never considered Afghanistan a threat to the U.S. anyway. Sad to say, but people usually turn a blind eye when you’re killing your own people, so people will eventually tune out Afghanistan and view it as a “failed state.” Of course, I hope they can regain their strength and free themselves, and I do feel bad for its citizens.

The Islamic Golden Age (750-1258) was a beautiful thing, but the Middle East is sadly far from that now. If only Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, and Bahrain used their riches for good.
    no country is a threat to the US on a violence level. Economic and political sure, but nobody wants to 'fight' the US and it can never lead to anything good for the non-american side. Organizations on the other hand sure, but so much of our propaganda is hedged on countries being violent 'threats' to us that it's laughable. Afghanistan will be even more harmless (to none afghans) than North Korea because N. Korea at least has ambitions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...fghanistan.amp

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/w...4minerals.html

lol
    im no lunatic , I’m. A realistic, I’ve seen it happen with my own 2 eyes. Y’all seem to forget i wasn’t born in this bitch, and i lived the era of fat fugly white feminists coming to Africa to break marriages and homes till they started getting lynched by angry locals . I saw how Americans would come to these countries and tell them their way of life is not “the way” and try to change that. I’ve seen missionaries from America come there to try and tell people their religions were evil and try to convert them, which many times lead to peeophila , exploitation and everything else. If you think that wasn’t the ultimate agenda for these countries at war right now , you’re clearly delusional or do not wanna accept the reality of what it is.

can’t say i blame y’all, you were told you’re the best, you’re the greatest, and i still maintain the traveling thing . Mock me all you want but once you ain’t on ground to see for yourself , you wouldn’t understand my take ,i remember being on the phone with my dad during 9/11 both watching CNN from 2 different continents , watching the same thing and hearing different narratives from the same news network.

again. Go read on the Iran contra. I know , that’s gonna be some hard truth lol
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-28-2021 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    He’s ok but he seems to be on a culture trip? But it’s funny because everything he’s saying is bad is contrary to how he lives lol

peace to lord Graveyard!
    Every country has its evils . But as a tax payer , i have a right to voice my distaste at spending my hard earned money in other peoples/ country’s affairs for weird and unjust reasons .

America and Americans are 2 different things , and i can assure you, there are tons of people here who do not agree with the foreign policy shenanigans. The only justifiable war would have been once against Saudi Arabia who’s practices are some of the worst on this planet , but guess who ignores all that and are great pals with em.

ding ding . I don’t like that kinda hypocrisy

Banned

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...fghanistan.amp

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/w...4minerals.html

lol
    im no lunatic , I’m. A realistic, I’ve seen it happen with my own 2 eyes. Y’all seem to forget i wasn’t born in this bitch, and i lived the era of fat fugly white feminists coming to Africa to break marriages and homes till they started getting lynched by angry locals . I saw how Americans would come to these countries and tell them their way of life is not “the way” and try to change that. I’ve seen missionaries from America come there to try and tell people their religions were evil and try to convert them, which many times lead to peeophila , exploitation and everything else. If you think that wasn’t the ultimate agenda for these countries at war right now , you’re clearly delusional or do not wanna accept the reality of what it is.

can’t say i blame y’all, you were told you’re the best, you’re the greatest, and i still maintain the traveling thing . Mock me all you want but once you ain’t on ground to see for yourself , you wouldn’t understand my take ,i remember being on the phone with my dad during 9/11 both watching CNN from 2 different continents , watching the same thing and hearing different narratives from the same news network.

again. Go read on the Iran contra. I know , that’s gonna be some hard truth lol
    You ain’t saying shit. Iran contra is old news everyone knows about it.

You’re just a raving lunatic who thinks he’s some kind of prophet. You’re not. You’re like every other whacko on the internet. You’re basic as fuck too. Everyone already knows this shit.

You’re the villain version of Ironman. Just regurgitating known info.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You ain’t saying shit. Iran contra is old news everyone knows about it.

You’re just a raving lunatic who thinks he’s some kind of prophet. You’re not. You’re like every other whacko on the internet. You’re basic as fuck too. Everyone already knows this shit.

You’re the villain version of Ironman. Just regurgitating known info.
    what is with you and always trying to name call, you know what’s old ? It’s a grown ass man who cannot stop trolling and have a convo with the rest of us without the dumb shit. You keep proving my point about “muricans” like you.

it’s clearly showing you have nothing to say , otherwise you wouldn’t articulate yourself like a loser on here. It’s 2021 bra, what i won’t be doing is the back and forth with you. I got my own problems to worry about .

how about adding on to these topics without derailing them with your childish antics. Didn’t the push back from you faking your death on here teach you anything ? All these years and no growth?

jesus….you couldn’t even avoid the stereotype for one thread …..epic fail

Banned

what is with you and always trying to name call, you know what’s old ? It’s a grown ass man who cannot stop trolling and have a convo with the rest of us without the dumb shit. You keep proving my point about “muricans” like you.

it’s clearly showing you have nothing to say , otherwise you wouldn’t articulate yourself like a loser on here. It’s 2021 bra, what i won’t be doing is the back and forth with you. I got my own problems to worry about .

how about adding on to these topics without detailing them with your childish antics. Didn’t the push back from you faking your death on here teach you anything ? All these years and no growth?

jesus….
    This shit was interesting 15 years ago when I was first exposed to it.

Oh my god the US relationship with the saudis is hypocritical? No fucking waaaaay dude!!!

Nobody ever heard of that before!

I can’t help that you were in some comic book and video game coma your whole life. Whatever that’s probably bliss.

I don’t give a shit about some regurgitated KTL shit. Like I said that’s some basic shit from a decade ago.

Governments are corrupt? No fucking way!!! Woooow.

Grow up. Ranting to 7 people on wu Corp genchat who already know this shit is bottom of the barrel type stuff.

You’ve got some inner demons right now that you are trying to connect within some ideology and worldview you have. You’re starting to remind me of those whackos you rant about.

Banned

Lol look I’m not even trying to be mean. I’m glad you figured it out.

Now you’re going to realize that there’s nothing you can do about it beside cast a vote and you’ll eventually just accept it.