Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Taliban Back

Dude , you beef with KTL is your beef with them dudes . SAM7 isn’t even on here anymore , i personally never even really partook in that part of this site so i don’t know how you’re equating me to that. You need to learn to accept that some people can have their own opinions without it having to do with your personal beefs with certain forums on here or whatever.

It’s time to grow up and let that shit go. All that stuff you bringing up is long gone , this forum isn’t even as active as it used to be. That’s what frustrates me about guys like you. You’re still trolling at your age? We were doing that way back when when it made sense on here. This was an interesting topic , everyone was articulating themselves respectfully with no issues , even zoorooka who i butt heads with did not come with the disrespect but you. When do you realize that this is all words on a screen.

you don’t know me, you have never met me, i employ you to ask the people on here who have actually met me in real life and ask them if im this piece of shit you’re trying to make me out to be , i bet the answer would shock you. It’s easy to sit behind a computer and judge people , while you’re seating there on your high horse trying to always negate my persona, at least I’m no coward , i stand by my word and not pretend to say things just to be liked . Can yo say the same ? You can call me a villain blah blah blah, just remember , this villain has helped and has great relationships in his everyday life .

just stop living in the past of this forum and just join the rest of us in the present . Ain’t no one gonna run with a narrative you want . That’s not me buddy. .
    you have called me everything from racist, to evil to lunatic etc and I’m just here laughing. You don’t know a thing about me man and yes i love comic books and film?

let me guess , that’s a crime too right ? Because supposedly only guys like you are the hip ones who should only be granted an opinion . Smh

Banned

You spend too much time online.

Yiu need to start a family. Men getting well into their 30’s get whacky without stability like that.

I’ve read countless rants by you these past two years.

I’ve watched your narcissism overtake you.

I’m sure you used to be a good guy but yiu got some serious demons and I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Yes.
    my point was proven . They are willing to blow themselves up over allah and their culture but not over western influences and freedom fries and napalm.

i rest my case .

What point are you even making? Nothing you've said is even remotely relevant to the taliban or the Isis K, the culture of the western world and specifically the USA is not part of the issue here so why you have brought that up is anyone's guess.

Again, nobody is trying to turn Afghanistan in to a micro-USA and the normal regular people of Afghanistan just want to live their life without fear of being adbucted, murdered, kidnapped as sex slaves or going somewhere outside and having a suicide bomber tear the place up. What the American culture has to do with that I don't know and arguing that people actually enjoy this violence that comes from a power struggle of rebel forces and terrorists is just some of the dumbest shit imaginable, nobody in a regular setting enjoys this or wants it part of their life.
    Last edited by The Hound; 08-28-2021 at 10:14 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The ABBOTT

Missionaries going to a country doesn't reflect American culture. U.S. religion is at an all time low and trending downwards. There is small percentage of Christians who think they are doing God's work. The majority of people could care less about anyone expect themselves or family.

you guys keep proving my point.
    what part of that aren't you getting? Imagine being a know it all and arrogant enough to argue with someone who has lived in places like this. How are ya'll gonna tell me you know better than me what i lived? lol man...

back to my main point. western arrogance. humility is paramount. At this point, this argument is mute. There's no point restating points to "know it all's"

with that being said, YOU ARE ALL RIGHT, WE NATIVES ON NUMEROUS COUNTRIES WITH AMERICAN BASES ON THEM (Even tho they aren't at war) DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT Lmao.

you can have the last say.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    you guys keep proving my point.
    what part of that aren't you getting? Imagine being a know it all and arrogant enough to argue with someone who has lived in places like this. How are ya'll gonna tell me you know better than me what i lived? lol man...

back to my main point. western arrogance. humility is paramount. At this point, this argument is mute. There's no point restating points to "know it all's"

with that being said, YOU ARE ALL RIGHT, WE NATIVES ON NUMEROUS COUNTRIES WITH AMERICAN BASES ON THEM (Even tho they aren't at war) DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT Lmao.

you can have the last say.
    Lol you have ZERO humility. You’re a ranting psychopath and have been for some time now.

Of course of course nobody could know the thing the Prophet Shifty knows!

You’re one step away from a padded room.