Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Taliban Back

Yeah I know, maybe they could have went in a whole different direction over the last 40 years, who knows.

Were you gonna travel to the middle east or am I wrong?

I said give it two more months, turns out it's more like two days. Prez is out and the palace has been taken.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Yeah I know, maybe they could have went in a whole different direction over the last 40 years, who knows.

Were you gonna travel to the middle east or am I wrong?
    pre-China virus I want to go to Iran, Jordan and Egypt but probably won’t happen now
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The Taliban now has more territory in Afghanistan than they did back in 2000. It's a colossal fuck up, Saigon 2.0.

China's already recognized the Taliban, Russia will follow. NATO just lost Afghanistan in a single day. No wonder the Russian's don't give a shit when they go annex someone else's land.

^ Yeah thats the important thing about this. Afghanistan might not be a threat, but China and Russia certainly are.

If you think about it, these wars (Iraq, Afghanistan) were so delusional, that they actually made a good percentage of my generation, self included, into conspiracy theorists. In reality, it was hard for even young minds to believe that at the highest levels of power in this country, they were actually saying the full story of what they were doing because that full story was so god damn dumb and juvenile.

lo and behold, they were dead serious and to nobody's surprise, this moronic plan didn't work or benefit anything. I don't even think it's a military industrial complex thing. The US, at all levels, has no idea how the world or humanity works. Afghans like the taliban and the 'women's rights' thing won't sell to anyone but people that want to argue on the internet. Afghans like the taliban, afghan women like that shit, and everyone needs to find something else to pretend to care about. They're literally handsome bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    If you think about it, these wars (Iraq, Afghanistan) were so delusional, that they actually made a good percentage of my generation, self included, into conspiracy theorists. In reality, it was hard for even young minds to believe that at the highest levels of power in this country, they were actually saying the full story of what they were doing because that full story was so god damn dumb and juvenile.

lo and behold, they were dead serious and to nobody's surprise, this moronic plan didn't work or benefit anything. I don't even think it's a military industrial complex thing. The US, at all levels, has no idea how the world or humanity works. Afghans like the taliban and the 'women's rights' thing won't sell to anyone but people that want to argue on the internet. Afghans like the taliban, afghan women like that shit, and everyone needs to find something else to pretend to care about. They're literally handsome bruh.

again with the bars of death!!

totally agreed

Afghan women like that shit? They don't have the option socially to complain about anything.

They can't do your culturally approved complaining but they sure as hell can to their own and they're not doing their own. There's nothing happen in any country 'good or bad' that isn't explicitly approved by the women in that county. If they don't approve it doesn't happen. Somehow we think afghan women want to not wear headscarves soooo bad, that a rag tag grizzled army and handsome young men from their country overthrowing a miserable fat low T invading super-empire is going to upset them. What do they lose? The right to get into arguments with their non-husbands in public? Who wants that? lol

They love every minute of this shit bruh. tf, this shit is hard. We want to believe the rest of the world hates hardbody shit and that's not what's happening. The taliban is alpha as fuck lol. If you don't agree with them go tell them you don't agree with them.

You're a young woman in a straight hellhole. You get the chance to marry the president of Afghanistan. Well educated, literally the president, or the gorilla monsoon son of a bitch that routed his hoe ass out of the presidential palace. To limit your odds of being a single mother, secure your place socially and not be the wife of an absolute clown, who do you pick bruh?

Lets just do the opposite. Your in the UK? and a horde of traditional good looking fit high estrogen thicc women decide they're overthrowing the non-traditional ugly women.. They fuck are you about to do blood? LOL Get mad?
    Last edited by TSA; 08-16-2021 at 11:22 AM.

^ I don't understand your point, that's frequently a problem with the way you write.

In general, I think you're assuming a lot. And a lot of this is about education, or lack of it. There's no way you can make an informed decision about ANYTHING if your whole life is based on antiquated cultural norms.

You think we're making informed decisions in this country bruh? Invading afghanistan was an informed decision? You think women are line up to make those kinds of decisions?
    Imagine being a woman, getting to make informed decisions and not making the decisions that ensure your

1. safety
    2. social security
    3. relationship stability
    4. continuation of your way of life
    5. material security
    6. comfort

They're getting all of that shit bruh. If it comes with wearing a scarf then cool, tf. We keep assuming that the shit 17 year old liberal girls say they want online is what 'women want'. Once you pass that fog, you will quickly see there's nothing about traditional islam and the consistently handsome heroic ass taliban that women have even remotely implied they're not into. The Taliban cannot sustain itself in near exile for 20+ years without overwhelming support of both men and women. Especially women.

In fact, let me ask you what you think afghan women are losing having literally fit handsome single men overthrow and invading empire that spreads erectile dysfunction and obesity?
    Last edited by TSA; 08-16-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Again, a lot of assumptions. Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world, they aren't getting anything safe or secure. Its a warzone and if you're female and show your face, maybe by accident you could get stoned to death.

Maybe those women wish they lived in a more reasonable society, but its tough to ask them when their heads are caved in.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Again, a lot of assumptions. Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world, they aren't getting anything safe or secure. Its a warzone and if you're female and show your face, maybe by accident you could get stoned to death.

Maybe those women wish they lived in a more reasonable society, but its tough to ask them when their heads are caved in.
    How can you deduce that I'm assuming something and you're not. Poverty doesn't matter until you've seen the opposite. The countries with miserable poor ppl are the countries where they're extreme wealth right next to them (US, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico etc). If you have been poor for 5000 years and everyone you know is poor, who gives a fuck? In the muslim world no matter how rich you are, the most muslim man in the room will be the authority.

If you don't think they won't be safe (as women) go to Afghanistan and do some bullshit lol. Let the taliban say there won't be any littering, and go liter. Tf. In fact who do you think the women of Afghanistan believe is going to keep them safer? The 'US trained' police that ran away the minute they saw real bob backlund motherfuckers or the bob backlund motherfuckers? Between the options on the table who do you think a group of women are going to feel more secure being around.

Find a woman on god's green earth that is accepted by the most negative aspect of her respective society, that doesn't love that negative shit. Find negative shit in a society that isn't perpetuated by that society's women's love of that negative shit. Positive shit too, but we're just talking negative terrorism bob backlund shit today. Go to any hood in America and the person that loves gangs the most is the girl that feels they protect her. She makes none of the fucking gang decisions (and loves that aspect of the relationship), she sees all the negative shit they do, but the coolest shit in her life is that they're 'like big brothers' to her. Even if you go to a university where you're making informed decisions, find the girl who the date rape frat protects and ask her what she thinks about the date rape frat. Find an italian girl who's protected by the mafia that doesn't think that shit is a flex.

And these are degenerate assholes, the Taliban are actually principled disciplined men and just beat their 3rd global empire. Why would women be against that? You think they want to wear bikinis and argue on the internet that badly bruh?
    Last edited by TSA; 08-16-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Once again, you're making a lot of assumptions about what I think that are just wrong.

To put it simply, pain and anxiety are tangible, physiological aspects of life. It is possible to lessen this suffering if we care enough to put the work in. Theres another way to bring societies like this out of the dark ages besides dropping bombs and wi-fi connections.

Ok type of man women argue with
    Steve Wozniack
    - educated
    - rich
    - literally positive

type of man women don't argue with
    The NWO
    - literally invaded the WCW
    - literally on some wolfpac shit
    - women can kinda assume they have money but who knows
    - not educated thought I think Big Sexy Kevin Nash did some college,
    - literally negative

So if the NWO with AKs takes over your country (which they just did) I don't think the women in afghanistan are going to be bummed out that they don't get to argue with them anymore. Tf. Are they crazy? But many will clamour to be the chick that gets to come out in NWO gear nigga. Even if YOU think NWO gear is repressive they want to know that the men in their society are even capable of repressing. Wozniak can't do that bruh, he'll loose half. This is the world bruh I don't make the rules