Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Taliban Back

Banned

Even for you that’s really dumb.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

People are born into these goofy religions/cultures so they mostly accept them as the way it is. That isn't a good litmus test for whether we should turn a blind eye to violence and subjugation.

I mean why object to anything that any human does thats cruel or inhumane in that case. We used to send kids to work in mines and sell people for slave labor. I'm guessing you don't think that stuff is acceptable and the taliban regime is no different.

All the stuff about women that have never had their pussy ate or felt sunlight on their face, the death of the white skin gene, and how fun it is to live in a warzone is too silly to get into.

The ABBOTT

Murica never goes to war with the intent to force our cultural on others or free people from persecution. Maybe that's what the politicians sell to the public, or that they might have WMDs, see Iraq. MIlitary contracts are what has kept us in one conflict after another for the last 50 years. Rich got to get richer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Murica never goes to war with the intent to force our cultural on others or free people from persecution. Maybe that's what the politicians sell to the public, or that they might have WMDs, see Iraq. MIlitary contracts are what has kept us in one conflict after another for the last 50 years. Rich got to get richer.
    It’s a place to funnel trillions and everyone gets their cut. That’s all it is. The gov writes itself a check. The swamp. Everyone knows it. Not much to really discuss.

In all fairness Afghanistan was used as a base to attack America. Iraq on the other hand is another story?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    People are born into these goofy religions/cultures so they mostly accept them as the way it is. That isn't a good litmus test for whether we should turn a blind eye to violence and subjugation.

I mean why object to anything that any human does thats cruel or inhumane in that case. We used to send kids to work in mines and sell people for slave labor. I'm guessing you don't think that stuff is acceptable and the taliban regime is no different.
    Idk anything about the white skin gene lol. I'm assuming that was a part of graveyard shifters long post

people's culture determines what they think is cruel and inhumane. There will be outliers and 'independent thinkers' or contrarians in every group but they'll always be a minority. A big part of post 9/11 propaganda, the same propaganda that made a good portion of people in our own culture believe going to Afghanistan was understandable, was selling this idea that muslim men love islam and muslim women hate it. If you look at the stats of religiosity by gender you can safely say if there are 10 afghan men and 8 believe in the taliban's take on Islam (which is an accurate take), then out of a sample size of 10 women in the same culture and country, 9 will believe in the taliban's take. Even if you don't like it.

The 'we have to save the women' bullshit is old and dead. We sound ridiculous not letting it go. I'm only posting all of this because I believed it at one point too, but you reach a point where you realize it's idiotic. Nobody cares about 'afghan women' and it's pathetic that it's the last string of propaganda people are holding onto this week. The taliban won a major war, the women are going to be happy they. That's the historical pattern everywhere else in history that the exact same thing happens. If the end result is them following their literal birth religion, we're going to have to be adult and accept that that's not much of a loss.

The rules for women in islam are identical to russian orthodoxy, (real) catholicism and jewish orthodoxy, but if someone was going to spend 2 trillion dollars to save jewish women in brooklyn from being 'forced' to not have sex on their period we'd think it was stupid. But here we are, because of very good pentagon marketing contracts, actually believing muslim women don't like islam and if given the chance they would live the exact same life as a 30 something australian man named Hound on Wutang corp because that's actually who she's like deep inside.
    Last edited by TSA; 08-19-2021 at 01:02 PM.

I’m not even gonna add on, you keep being spot on TSA.

again , most of you wouldn’t get it unless one of 3 things
    1. you travel

2. you accept that religious practices don’t have to mirror yours .

3. You accept that America isn’t all and all and your system too is flawed.

that’s about it

let me help you out , you ever hear of the Iran contra? That’s what created all these monsters , and who is responsible for it? You guessed right , MURICAAA.

but let’s be real , no one here really gives a shit about those people. Be honest .

Banned

^ dumb post

Seriously, what the fuck is TSA even waffling on about? I skim read your posts because it’s just long winded essays of verbal diarrhoea without any intelligence to be found. I think you need to go away for a while and spend some time researching what life was like under the taliban the last time they were in power and realise why motherfuckers are clinging to planes taking off in fear of what they believe is about to happen; a far cry from “9 out of 10 people love this shit”

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

haha thats whats up

The truth hurts . I know

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    and spend some time researching what life was like under the taliban the last time they were in power and realise why motherfuckers are clinging to planes taking off in fear of what they believe is about to happen; a far cry from “9 out of 10 people love this shit”

I actually think they’re worse now TBH? Probably from the post 911 war and the rise of IS?

If those fuckers ban music again I still won't get to hear the TaliBAND comeback album.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    The truth hurts . I know
    You’re literally arguing that people don’t understand that public executions, stonings, banning of music and women from doing anything is a net positive because some shit about the USA that nobody understands why that’s relevant to Afghanistan and you justify this nonsense with the citation that you need to travel to comprehend it; that is dumb beyond words.

American culture has nothing to do with this at all but all you’re doing is ranting about some culture shit and something about African culture like anyone is jealous of that while motherfuckers are literally willing to grab on to a plane that’s taking off to escape their circumstance.

FWIW the culture debate has merit and is interesting but it’s a weird thing to bring up in relation to the taliban and Afghanistan, nobody is trying to turn Kabul in to Kansas City
    Last edited by The Hound; 08-20-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I don't know why 'I don't think muslim women object to islam as much as we want to believe' is such a hard sell for you lol. If you drive a truck slow enough through mexico heading to the US, they'll jump on that shit too. America is a great country and people want to come here. Plus there's a lot of afghans that are going to get shot for being traitors and collaborators. It's not because they want to come to America and avoid their country being islamic lol. When they get here they'll still be the same, and the mom in the house will be the one enforcing most of the extra orthodox shit. Especially on their daughters, as is the case in most religious households.

America took an L. The people who were supposed to make money didn't, but it's still an L. This 'great now the women of afghanistan can't live and reason like me, a 30 something agnostic or atheist australian man.'
    Last edited by TSA; 08-20-2021 at 09:12 PM.

{>____<}

Everyone made valid points in this thread.

Unbelievable. 20 of fighting for what? 20 years of lives lost, soldiers wounded (limbs blown off), terrorists attacked numerous cities, extreme terrorism, trillions spent, and the list goes on. In a way, people cannot point the finger at the US this time. We provided the Afghans with what they needed in order to defend for themselves. The US provides Afghan with millions in funds, weapons, goods, etc. Today, the Taliban took over the Afghan's military weapons that the US provided.

The way that I see it, the Afghans were tired of fighting the Taliban. They gave up and allowed the Taliban to take over. The US cannot always come to the rescue and it's not the US job to make the Afghan government to fight for themselves. Then again, Biden made a public announcement that the US is withdrawing from the country, an announcement that should've been kept on the low.

Listen, the US shouldn't send thousands of troops, dispatch drones, spend billions of dollars for a war that we've fighting since 2001. Biden is doing the right thing. Let them have that country and then allow the UN to develop a solution to deal with them. This isn't the US responsibility anymore.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 08-20-2021 at 10:24 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty