Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will you get vaccinated?

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    Look at you assholes being so sincere to each other. Can someone tell me why my account is restricted?
    Yeah I was gettin this message earlier. Seems ok now but the messageboard function is trash. Like a mental patient designed this shit.

it logs me out all the time and when I'm in it says I'm the only dude posting. like ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler, the Dry Cleaner View Post
    Yeah I was gettin this message earlier. Seems ok now but the messageboard function is trash. Like a mental patient designed this shit.
    https://m.facebook.com/jeromehickman.mn?fref=nf
    Retired.

EXPLICIT MATERIAL SMANG EDITORIAL's Avatar

RZA'll drop The Cure before these vaccines start working

smh better off just going through the covids
    i.imgur.com/lAa3sgp.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SMANG EDITORIAL View Post
    RZA'll drop The Cure before these vaccines start working

smh better off just going through the covids
    Without a doubt you’re better off. Only people it might make sense for is old people who are vulnerable or people in healthcare who want it.

The virus has already weakened itself. I swear the omicron virus became a big deal because of some
    Out of context quote of some virologist calling the mutations “horrifying”. What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Without a doubt you’re better off. Only people it might make sense for is old people who are vulnerable or people in healthcare who want it.

The virus has already weakened itself. I swear the omicron virus became a big deal because of some
    Out of context quote of some virologist calling the mutations “horrifying”. What does that even mean?
    The next covid mutation will be a flesh eating virus that wipes out half the planet. I have a source.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

heard the vaccine makes your penis smaller

bruh who's making all these secondaries on a 4 man forum? lol. Imagine logging on to one account on wutangcorp.com, logging off, then logging on to another one in 2021. 5 people talking in one thread but it's really 2 people lol. Tf

man if you don't knock that goofy ass shit off. tf

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Congrats and welcome back. How Grand Rapids? I was there back in August '21 for work.
    Grand Rapids has really been building up the last 5 years, it mostly gets a bad rap from people who never leave their home and don't know whats here. The pandemic has been one of the greatest blessings to me personally, not downplaying other's experience.
    Likely selling my house and going to Florida next fall though. Fuck snow and winter, and FL is amazing despite the easy jokes about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

I've seen a news article that said the new strain was 'ripping' through the country even though 'many may be asymptomatic'. So be horrified about a virus that likely won't affect you lol.
    What you said was right on both fronts though. It doesn't take but 5 minutes of research into viral history to know they get weaker over time. So I'm supposed to trust this vaccine that the FDA doesn't want to disclose information about for 55 years over my own age, health, and knowledge of how these die off. Nah.
    The quickness of the masses giving up freedom over perceived safety and their surface level/ headline-agreeing mindsets is almost unbelievable.
    Also people just hear the word 'vaccine' and can't fathom that every 'vaccine' in history doesn't work the same or with the same effectiveness.
    This is why I opt to nod and smile and keep to myself 99% of the time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    Grand Rapids has really been building up the last 5 years, it mostly gets a bad rap from people who never leave their home and don't know whats here. The pandemic has been one of the greatest blessings to me personally, not downplaying other's experience.
    Likely selling my house and going to Florida next fall though. Fuck snow and winter, and FL is amazing despite the easy jokes about it.

I've seen a news article that said the new strain was 'ripping' through the country even though 'many may be asymptomatic'. So be horrified about a virus that likely won't affect you lol.
    What you said was right on both fronts though. It doesn't take but 5 minutes of research into viral history to know they get weaker over time. So I'm supposed to trust this vaccine that the FDA doesn't want to disclose information about for 55 years over my own age, health, and knowledge of how these die off. Nah.
    The quickness of the masses giving up freedom over perceived safety and their surface level/ headline-agreeing mindsets is almost unbelievable.
    Also people just hear the word 'vaccine' and can't fathom that every 'vaccine' in history doesn't work the same or with the same effectiveness.
    This is why I opt to nod and smile and keep to myself 99% of the time.
    Yea that’s how I go about it. They want to live in a delusion worshipping nonsense that’s on them.

Like a fool I got the vaccination shots, and couldn't have felt any sicker and in more pain than ever.

Banned

I still haven’t gotten sick from this current wave of omicron.

I got Covid back in august.

We will see.

A ton of people I know have gotten it that we’re both vaccinated and not.

Facts

I mean I haven't gotten the Covid but the two shots plus the booster, I feel like a damn lab rat.

you gonna get the omicron one that's next? in March i believe.... i feel all these shots are gonna exhaust our immune systems.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 01-13-2022 at 12:06 AM.