Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will you get vaccinated?

Disclaimer: No members of wutangcorp are qualified scientists or trained physicians or political scientists or people with the inside scoop on matters of state.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I know you beat your wife up after reading my last message because that shit hurt. Tell her I'm sorry

Lol you’re a relic. Just gave me nostalgia for a different era of the corp.

Now tell me about LIZARD PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol you’re a relic. Just gave me nostalgia for a different era of the corp.

Now tell me about LIZARD PEOPLE.
    I've literally gotten messages from people on this site telling me about you (and I quote) "he's a faggot" and "he gets his information from Fox News." But that's whatever. Don't you feel embarrassed being a grown-ass man talking politics on a rap forum? Take care of your family or something, eggplant

Banned

I've literally gotten messages from people on this site telling me about you (and I quote) "he's a faggot" and "he gets his information from Fox News." But that's whatever. Don't you feel embarrassed being a grown-ass man talking politics on a rap forum? Take care of your family or something, eggplant
    In love this shit right here. The fact that I hurt you(and apparently others) at some point over a decade ago and you still hold on to it, warms me.

There’s so much to love in that paragraph. But I’ve got to be honest, I don’t remember you at all.

In love this shit right here. The fact that I hurt you(and apparently others) at some point over a decade ago and you still hold on to it, warms me.

There’s so much to love in that paragraph. But I’ve got to be honest, I don’t remember you at all.
    I don't think you understood anything I wrote lol. The members on this site think you're the "village idiot" (direct quote). They just don't speak up about it for whatever reason. Just telling you the private messages I got this past week, no joke. As for me, I just signed up on this site a few months ago

I repped Goldenchild calling Dooch a faggot, no private msg. I private msg Dooch telling him directly that he is a faggot.

Banned

haha, did a time warp happen? blackula and skampoe posting here again? calling people fa99ots?

its like the winter warz of '08

Banned

I don't think you understood anything I wrote lol. The members on this site think you're the "village idiot" (direct quote). They just don't speak up about it for whatever reason. Just telling you the private messages I got this past week, no joke. As for me, I just signed up on this site a few months ago
    Lol this is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    I repped Goldenchild calling Dooch a faggot, no private msg. I private msg Dooch telling him directly that he is a faggot.
    Your rejection angst is flattering me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    haha, did a time warp happen? blackula and skampoe posting here again? calling people fa99ots?

its like the winter warz of '08
    Lmao

Lol this is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Your rejection angst is flattering me.
    Any reaction from me makes you blush.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 01-17-2022 at 10:31 PM.

Had my 3rd vaccination yesterday. I feel like shit but probably just need to sleep it off tonight.

Feel better soon man.
    Retired.

According to information attained by the Freie Presse, the 61-year-old man visited several vaccination centers in the eastern German states of Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt. The man is believed to have gotten the jab up to three times a day at different jab sites — logging 87 coronavirus vaccinations in the state of Saxony alone.
    A staff member at a center in the city of Dresden grew suspicious when he recognized the man, a spokesman for the German Red Cross, Kai Kranich, told the paper.
    The next time he entered a vaccination center in the town of Eilenburg, outside of Leipzig, staff called the police and he was detained.
    https://www.dw.com/en/german-man-got...ort/a-61338245
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Enter VACZILLA!
    Retired.