Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will you get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Welcome back, SID.

That's interesting. Thank you for telling me. I never considered this because I am vaccinated.
    yeah i think that's why they're talking about booster etc. My cousin in law and his girlfriend are both vaccinated and got it the same time I got it because there was a bad outbreak in TX last month. I guess kids can get the delta variant too.

basically the world is ruined

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Welcome back, SID.

That's interesting. Thank you for telling me. I never considered this because I am vaccinated.
    sup dog im not SID
    im back lookin for blackula i heard she married a jew and was dyin to cheat

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    sup dog im not SID
    im back lookin for blackula i heard she married a jew and was dyin to cheat
    Sorry, Heat. My bad. It's good to see you back. I hope that you stay.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Sorry, Heat. My bad. It's good to see you back. I hope that you stay.
    im back
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-21-2021 at 09:36 AM. Reason: With COVID-19, a lot of parents have passed. Don't want to spark anything.

personally was indifferent until my dad died then i got it as soon as it was available

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    personally was indifferent until my dad died then i got it as soon as it was available
    off of covid? sucks

Banned

When I mentioned I had to self isolate due to being a close contact for cases at work when I returned fully negative I found out that 3 of my friends at work that I talk to when I see them, shake their hands and sit with at lunch - albeit it ‘socially distanced’ - all got corona and it’s the delta variant floating around here. I guess I’m pretty lucky not to catch it.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

off of covid? sucks
    Yea man... didn't see it coming. If you knew this dude, he was the healthiest, most in shape man. He was also very cautious about it, always bugging me about masks and social distancing every time we got on the phone and it took him. but yea..i've always been pro vaccine. they saved my life when i was a kid nearly dying from measles. Ya'll should please please please try to stay alive. do what it takes. pusedo science is cool until the real shit gets at you

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    When I mentioned I had to self isolate due to being a close contact for cases at work when I returned fully negative I found out that 3 of my friends at work that I talk to when I see them, shake their hands and sit with at lunch - albeit it ‘socially distanced’ - all got corona and it’s the delta variant floating around here. I guess I’m pretty lucky not to catch it.

good to hear man. stay vigilant

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    yeah like Gravey said good to hear that you're doing okay considering the circumstances

Yea man... didn't see it coming. If you knew this dude, he was the healthiest, most in shape man. He was also very cautious about it, always bugging me about masks and social distancing every time we got on the phone and it took him. but yea..i've always been pro vaccine. they saved my life when i was a kid nearly dying from measles. Ya'll should please please please try to stay alive. do what it takes. pusedo science is cool until the real shit gets at you
    thank you for posting this

Banned

Sorry for you loss. This covid 19 is something else and the delta variant is on another level I hope that doesn’t mutate again in to something worse. The world won’t ever go back to normal and all this fake news division makes it harder to get where we need to go.

Re: vaccines, we got this guy at work and I like talking to him but fuck his anti-vaccine rants are on some other shit and the dude ALWAYS starts off a rant with “I saw this video on tik tok” It’s as though he’s starting off as a parody but he gets wound up and angry so you know it’s real. They really think in 6 months your organs shut down and you die from getting the Pfizer lol

no serious argument with logic or fact began with “so I saw on tik tok” lol I’ve had a vaccines before I’m not really bothered about getting this.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

im back

My mom recently passed away due to Covid complications. On her deathbed she was gasping for air, but her last words were "If only Heatholder vaxed my throat with his spotted cuban cock."
    Last edited by JASPER; 09-21-2021 at 10:59 AM.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post

My mom recently passed away due to Covid complications.
    I'm sorry to hear that, Jasper.

If my posts are going to be censored and edited for making a joke then I'm not going to post here. The edit makes it look like I was serious and like my mother actually died. It was super clear I was making a joke, but now the context is removed. I'm done here.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi