01.01.2021
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 121

Thread: Will you get vaccinated?

  1. #106
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    17,517
    Rep Power
    109

    Default

    Disclaimer: No members of wutangcorp are qualified scientists or trained physicians or political scientists or people with the inside scoop on matters of state.

  2. #107
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Blackula's pad
    Age
    56
    Posts
    25,749
    Rep Power
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I know you beat your wife up after reading my last message because that shit hurt. Tell her I'm sorry

    Lol youíre a relic. Just gave me nostalgia for a different era of the corp.

    Now tell me about LIZARD PEOPLE.

  3. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol youíre a relic. Just gave me nostalgia for a different era of the corp.

    Now tell me about LIZARD PEOPLE.
    I've literally gotten messages from people on this site telling me about you (and I quote) "he's a faggot" and "he gets his information from Fox News." But that's whatever. Don't you feel embarrassed being a grown-ass man talking politics on a rap forum? Take care of your family or something, eggplant

  4. #109
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Blackula's pad
    Age
    56
    Posts
    25,749
    Rep Power
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I've literally gotten messages from people on this site telling me about you (and I quote) "he's a faggot" and "he gets his information from Fox News." But that's whatever. Don't you feel embarrassed being a grown-ass man talking politics on a rap forum? Take care of your family or something, eggplant
    In love this shit right here. The fact that I hurt you(and apparently others) at some point over a decade ago and you still hold on to it, warms me.

    Thereís so much to love in that paragraph. But Iíve got to be honest, I donít remember you at all.

  5. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    In love this shit right here. The fact that I hurt you(and apparently others) at some point over a decade ago and you still hold on to it, warms me.

    There’s so much to love in that paragraph. But I’ve got to be honest, I don’t remember you at all.
    I don't think you understood anything I wrote lol. The members on this site think you're the "village idiot" (direct quote). They just don't speak up about it for whatever reason. Just telling you the private messages I got this past week, no joke. As for me, I just signed up on this site a few months ago

  6. #111

    Default

    I repped Goldenchild calling Dooch a faggot, no private msg. I private msg Dooch telling him directly that he is a faggot.



  7. #112
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    17,957
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    haha, did a time warp happen? blackula and skampoe posting here again? calling people fa99ots?

    its like the winter warz of '08
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  8. #113
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Blackula's pad
    Age
    56
    Posts
    25,749
    Rep Power
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I don't think you understood anything I wrote lol. The members on this site think you're the "village idiot" (direct quote). They just don't speak up about it for whatever reason. Just telling you the private messages I got this past week, no joke. As for me, I just signed up on this site a few months ago
    Lol this is awesome.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackula Spectacula View Post
    I repped Goldenchild calling Dooch a faggot, no private msg. I private msg Dooch telling him directly that he is a faggot.
    Your rejection angst is flattering me.

  9. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    haha, did a time warp happen? blackula and skampoe posting here again? calling people fa99ots?

    its like the winter warz of '08
    Lmao



  10. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol this is awesome.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Your rejection angst is flattering me.
    Any reaction from me makes you blush.
    Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 01-17-2022 at 10:31 PM.



  11. #116
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    17,517
    Rep Power
    109

    Default

    Had my 3rd vaccination yesterday. I feel like shit but probably just need to sleep it off tonight.

  12. #117
    Can't stay away. Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN
    Age
    44
    Posts
    23,160
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Feel better soon man.

    NON IGNORANTS *** A-1 STEAK SAUCE *** THE MATLOCK

    Come build with the gawd
    https://the5thstate.wixsite.com/5thstate


  13. #118
    VogeltjesDansBende lid Jet Set's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    tomorrow comes today
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,978
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    According to information attained by the Freie Presse, the 61-year-old man visited several vaccination centers in the eastern German states of Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt. The man is believed to have gotten the jab up to three times a day at different jab sites — logging 87 coronavirus vaccinations in the state of Saxony alone.
    A staff member at a center in the city of Dresden grew suspicious when he recognized the man, a spokesman for the German Red Cross, Kai Kranich, told the paper.
    The next time he entered a vaccination center in the town of Eilenburg, outside of Leipzig, staff called the police and he was detained.
    https://www.dw.com/en/german-man-got...ort/a-61338245
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::


    Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

  14. #119

  15. #120
    Can't stay away. Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN
    Age
    44
    Posts
    23,160
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Enter VACZILLA!

    NON IGNORANTS *** A-1 STEAK SAUCE *** THE MATLOCK

    Come build with the gawd
    https://the5thstate.wixsite.com/5thstate


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •