Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will you get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I think China is refusing any more investigations now. I'm not sure what it would mean now after they've probably shredded every bit of evidence, but yes we should know exactly what happened.

Covid could be man made, but new viruses appear all the time - you don't need a conspiracy for something like this to happen. They happened before we knew about science and they'll continue to appear periodically. Most virus mutations are benign but you also get shit like HIV and the black plague from time to time.
    I think the people we have to wait for so they can tell us how to preceive reality have already established that it's man/lab made. I remember Jon Stewart yelling about it on the Colbert Show. Viruses appear all the time but this one spreads like something deliberately designed to cover a ridiculous amount of ground in a short period of time, and not like something that gradually evolves to do this. It would be like meeting a person that runs at 400 miles an hour. Safe to assume something artificial happened even though yes, humans that run fast are born everyday.

I stopped watching the news sometime last year so these things trickle in here and there but I do remember it being deem ok to admit it was man made. I agree the China will likely not allow any real investigation to happen but that weird period where ppl weren't allowed to say it was from China or imply it's a Chinese virus, was really weird. Not sure if that's still going on but I think shaming Trump was a major motivator for that era.

I don't think it HIV was man made but it was most definitely spread deliberately. The evidence on that has come out but the people who we wait for to allow us to think things aren't that interested in Africa so idk if it's cool to say it yet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I hope you can get someone to cover for you to take care for your grandma.

If the guhment offers me a 3rd shot aka 'the booster shot' I'll take it too. Right now that doesn't seem to be the policy though. Israel is ahead on the vax plan and they're already doing 3rd shots. Eh I'll see what happens.
    Where I live has a bad outbreak of the delta variant but the governor is a bammer and wants to be contrary. It think 3rd shots are going to be the norm when it other states turn have a turn at this delta shit, which will happen really soon. I know 5 ppl that caught it (2 of the 5 were vaccinated) and it's getting kids more than the last one.

Banned

I don’t really understand the group of people who are actively rooting for mandates for vaccinations.

Like cheering them on like a sports victory.

It’s one of the strangest things I’ve witnessed human beings do.

I’m gonna ride these antibodies out for 7 months and I guess make a decision then depending on if there’s a surge.

I’m unvaccinated and the safest guy you can be around, people are obsessively short-sighted about all of the nuances of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I don’t really understand the group of people who are actively rooting for mandates for vaccinations.

Like cheering them on like a sports victory.

It’s one of the strangest things I’ve witnessed human beings do.

I’m gonna ride these antibodies out for 7 months and I guess make a decision then depending on if there’s a surge.

I’m unvaccinated and the safest guy you can be around, people are obsessively short-sighted about all of the nuances of life.
    My original plan was to wait it out and see what happens to the ppl that were vaccinated and the people that weren't. I have had malaria and typhoid and this feels 100% like them. Malaria and typhoid sound scary (I guess) to ppl that haven't had either but it's just a very strong flu and makes you weak and are both significantly more likely to actually kill you. If someone wants to get the vaccine cool if someone doesn't cool, but it's not a life or death ailment and even if it was who fucking cares. Is it the first? You get sick then you stop being sick. Or you get sick and die. Who fucking cares?

I also think it's weird that the people who give everyone permission to admit what they're thinking are not giving us permission to openly say 'this is how viruses work'. Getting a vaccine for a virus doesn't stop you from spreading it. If virus can still get in you, it just won't harm you and you can then spread it unaware that you have it. And if it's airborne and lives outside the body for an extended period you can still spread it. And if the virus mutants rapidly, vaccinating makes no sense as a solution, AND a plan where everyone cooperated with getting a shot from the US pharmaceutical industry is really dumb.

It's to the point that even if I'm wrong I can't Google to correct myself because so much is be suppressed, deleted, shadow-blocked, having disclaimers thrown on it etc that you can't even use the internet as a source of info.

Even flu shots are fucking dumb. Who gives a shit if you get the flu pussy lol. Tf? Give me the 'wake up with a stiff ass neck cause you were too tired to get a second pillow so you just folded the first pillow even though you knew the consequence while you were laying down' shot.

Banned

My wife brought me home a flu shot last year and injected me, and that’s the only time I’ve ever gotten one. I doubt I’ll get one again until I’m old and need one. I guess if she could do the same with the covid vaccine I might have done it.

But for me, I’m at literally zero risk to die from it. I’m not obese not diabetic not compromised at all. So I still probably would say no.

{>____<}

I am tired of COVID-19. I say we just go back like how things were prior to COVID-19. Masks, lock-downs, working from home, people collecting unemployment vs working, fast food joints locking lobbies, social distancing, shitty politicians, etc should come to a halt.

We're losing money and all states should fully reopen.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 08-25-2021 at 08:20 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I am tired of COVID-19. I say we just go back like how things were prior to COVID-19. Masks, lock-downs, working from home, people collecting unemployment vs working, fast food joints locking lobbies, social distancing, shitty politicians, etc should come to a halt.

We're losing money and all states should fully.
    Unfortunately that’s not going to happen.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Unfortunately that’s not going to happen.
    I meant to say that states should fully reopen. I don't wear my mask anymore now that I'm fully vaccinated. They should allow people to live again.

nada ignorante

Im bout to get my second shot of the Oxford vaccine. Would get the third in the long run i dont see no harm in getting the vaccine. Most people have died from covid-19 without the shots...
    N.I.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I meant to say that states should fully reopen. I don't wear my mask anymore now that I'm fully vaccinated. They should allow people to live again.
    Delta hasn't reached where you're at yet and I'm willing to bet winter will get it there. Delta will get you even if you're vaccinated so I wouldn't play it to lose w/ the mask. And from my experience it sucks more than normal corona. Not that getting sick is a big deal anyways, but w/ the new school corona, i'd just act like you're not vaccinated.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You don't have diabetes?
    im diabetes free and normal cholesteral level

do u think its a coincidence that both the girls from pretty hard cases look like your exs?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    Welcome back, SID.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Delta hasn't reached where you're at yet and I'm willing to bet winter will get it there. Delta will get you even if you're vaccinated so I wouldn't play it to lose w/ the mask. And from my experience it sucks more than normal corona. Not that getting sick is a big deal anyways, but w/ the new school corona, i'd just act like you're not vaccinated.
    That's interesting. Thank you for telling me. I never considered this because I am vaccinated.