Thread: Question? : WU History

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shakesperian Dialect

Default Question? : WU History

Whats up ya'll,

M'a'`salem a`lam m`al`egem

I had a HUGE question that has been on my spirits for quite some time and I was wondering if any of you could help me out on this. Okay, so right now we are going to back track to the year of 1993, where I first became a member of Wu-Tang Clan through my affiliate membership in WU supergroup, "Killarmy". A reminder, I too, was commissioned as a WU member in the .5 percenters religion, as well -- as it was mandated then that ALL WU members were to be apart of this religion.

I was just seven years old, as member of WU then named, "Ol' Dirty Bastard" was elected my spiritual elder/leader. Myself and else members of Killarmy would write rhymes together everyday in the hood then, as members from Ohio had visited us in Allentown, PA for official meetings, gatherings, and etc on what are expected of us as public figures once we became members of WU. Thus, years later I was actually presented the opportunity on joining the main cast of Wu-Tang Clan w/Ghostface, Meth, GZA, RZA, and so on. -- It was written in stone but I just had to work my way up a bit more to fall in line.

Anyways, I thought to myself that just maybe that I was the youngest member ever to be apart of WU but then the other day, another name had been brought up in the conversation that I was having, and this member also happened to be just as young as I was when I first became a member of WU and I believe his name was titled as, "Shyiem" or something.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

peace,

- Cor

PS, How could I get included into WU's wikipedia page? Can someone assist me with that so that niggas know who Corleone is, lol.
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-23-2021 at 07:12 PM.