Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question? : WU History

Should any of you need more info to complete his Wikipedia page you can contact one of his 14 followers or simply get to know this titan of Hip Hop by browsing his site hip-hopcentral, where 99.9% of the posts are his own

https://hiphop-central.com/threads/recent

his own bio tops it all

https://corleone.mobi/about

Jay-Z was his baby sitter!

He was in Linkin Park!

Drake told him he was his idol!

something something Demi Lovato!

Shakesperian Dialect

Ima have to holla @ some WU fam to get you removed from this site. Your a joke to WU legacy (and history) and you should get your ass kicked over it, and I will look into that, as well by all means. I highly doubt that you wouldn't know how to politely respond/talk to old WU affiliates and members [such as myself] with the proper respect so in essence, fuck you nigga, Ill see you when I see you. That goes for you and a few niggas on this thread, as well. You know who you are, pussy. 100!

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    Ima have to holla @ some WU fam to get you removed from this site. Your a joke to WU legacy (and history) and you should get your ass kicked over it, and I will look into that, as well by all means. I highly doubt that you wouldn't know how to politely respond/talk to old WU affiliates and members [such as myself] with the proper respect so in essence, fuck you nigga, Ill see you when I see you. That goes for you and a few niggas on this thread, as well. You know who you are, pussy. 100!
    bitch stop lying hahahaha

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

I don’t understand a word of what’s going on.. Keep postin’! LMAO

smh mr "wu fam" ran through the whole site but didn't even drop an RIP for 12 or Murdock (may they rest in peace) but he sure had the time to plug his shit beat in Wu Audio saying "erm yeah off topic but I don't know why the Wu didn't use my beat when I was working with them PLEASE LISTEN TO MUH BEAT I'M SO WUUUU"

File under raaddrr van & dlah aka the raving retard and the miami midget. now there's three of you, I'm happy you guys can get a circle jerk going so you don't feel lonely at night thinking about how your life passed you by lmaooo
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-24-2021 at 01:10 PM.

https://ourstage.com/corleone

J Dilla (RIP) mentored him!

His grampa bossed around Bumpy Johnson!

He stole cars at age seven!

He found corpses too! Possibly in the cars he stole!!

He was a black belt in martial arts at age 8!

He trained with pro boxer Larry Holmes at the latter's home!

He played baseball, basketball, soccer and was offered high profile spots which he UNFORTUNATELY had to turn down! Same for his athletics scholarship! Swimming, wrestling and sprinting too!

At age 13 he was earning $100,000 a year!

He's a self-made millionaire!

He almost bought KOCH!

He is a leading Blood!

In court he took on 30 DEA officers, ditched his lawyer and won his case!

lol that's just the recap the first ten paragraphs of his 30+ paragraph bio hahaha. Skimmed through the rest, he also saved Cash Money Records and Babygrande and stuff. forrealz.

I’ll tell you what though, he is a bold one . Literally coming into the den of wolves with this claim . That takes balls

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Jay-Z was his baby sitter!
    Meanwhile in 1994.... Big Daddy Kane ft. Scoob, Sauce Money, Shyheim, Jay-Z., Ol' Dirty Bastard - Show & Prove

HIP-HOP LEGENDS!!!!

"From 1994 Album: "Daddy's Home"
    Emerging during hip-hop's massive creative expansion of the late '80s, Big Daddy Kane was the ultimate lover man of rap's first decade, yet there was more to him than the stylish wardrobe, gold jewelry, and sophisticated charisma. Kane possessed a prodigious rhyming technique honed from numerous B-boy battles; he could also be an Afrocentric consciousness-raiser versed in the philosophy of the Nation of Islam's Five Percent school, or a smooth urban soul crooner whose singing was no match for his talents as an MC. While he never scored much pop-crossover success, his best material ranks among the finest hip-hop of its era, and his sex-drenched persona was enormously influential on countless future would-be players.

Big Daddy Kane was born Antonio Hardy in Brooklyn on September 10, 1968; the stage name "Kane" was an acronym for King Asiatic Nobody's Equal. In 1984, he met Biz Markie, and the two struck up a friendship. Kane would go on to co-write some of the Biz's best-known raps, and both eventually became important members of the Queens-based Juice Crew, a collective headed by renowned producer Marley Marl. Kane signed with Marl's Cold Chillin' label in 1987 and debuted the following year with the 12" single "Raw," which became an underground sensation. His first album, Long Live the Kane, followed not long after and was equally well-received, producing another underground classic in "Ain't No Half-Steppin'." Kane consolidated his success with 1989's It's a Big Daddy Thing, which spawned arguably his most effective love-man song in "Smooth Operator" (and also found him working with new jack producer Teddy Riley on "I Get the Job Done"). 1990's A Taste of Chocolate was a wide-ranging effort, highlighted by Kane's duets with Barry White and comedian Rudy Ray Moore, aka Dolemite.

Kane's first major misstep came with the 1991 album Prince of Darkness, a mellower, more R&B-based collection that failed to play to the rapper's strong suits; however, he maintained his sex-symbol status by posing for Madonna's notorious 1992 photo book Sex, as well as Playgirl magazine. 1993's Looks Like a Job For... was something of an artistic comeback, but it failed to re-establish his status in the hip-hop community, which was in the midst of a Dr. Dre-inspired love affair with gangsta rap. Kane moved to the MCA label for 1994's Daddy's Home, and dabbled in an acting career with appearances in Mario Van Peebles' 1993 black Western Posse and 1994's Gunmen. However, he largely retired from the scene over the next few years. Kane resurfaced in 1998 on Blackheart Records, releasing what was ostensibly his farewell album, Veteranz Day."

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 08-24-2021 at 03:16 PM.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Jay-Z was his babysitter!!!? ROTFL

Shakesperian Dialect

That shit aint half as funny as you guys look posting on a WU message board and knowing nothing of a WU member who came to bless a WU forum in peace. This should shut you all up. I just reached out to some WU cats to enlist me on the WU Wikipedia Page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...iates#Corleone

peace,

- Cor

This thread made my day. Dreams are a beautiful thing

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    That shit aint half as funny as you guys look posting on a WU message board and knowing nothing of a WU member who came to bless a WU forum in peace. This should shut you all up. I just reached out to some WU cats to enlist me on the WU Wikipedia Page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...iates#Corleone

peace,

- Cor

Motherfucker you aint on that list nor should you be

Stop faking the funk

clown ass bum lmaoooo
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-24-2021 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quiesumquam View Post
    This thread made my day. Dreams are a beautiful thing
    Ain't that the truth lol, I'm right there with you