Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question? : WU History

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by WuMonk View Post
    No one cares. My point is you are a light skinned dude, calling a white dude a negro and claiming to be a 5% percenter and Wu-Tang. Show & prove you had anything to with the W or Killarmy and I might apologize. Can you get the PR Terrorist to verify your claims? You know him right, you two are tight right? lol If someone in Killarmy verifies your claims, I will apologize. As of now, you are the only one here that is a fraud. I'm sure you can find better words in your vocabulary to express yourself. Peace
    Keep talking shit, when I fuck your lil groupie ass up until your not capable of doing the everyday things that your use to doing.. I dont wanna hear shit, nigga because you about so close to getting your ass stomped the fuck out wherever you go and yes, nergo, I do got it like that. Now theirs some WU knowledge for that fake ass monk scheme you got going on for yourself.

Look if you were part of the W & Killarmy that is amazing! Just seems like a big claim to make with nothing to back it up. I'm not talking shit, I'm just curious of your authenticity. You don't have to prove anything to me or anyone on this site. You know your place in Wu-History. Anyone, can edit Wiki, so you can edit yourself if you feel you need to add your name to the Wu-Tang Legacy. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    PS, How could I get included into WU's wikipedia page? Can someone assist me with that so that niggas know who Corleone is, lol.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lan_affiliates

Just click edit, and you can put whatever you want. Peace

Shakesperian Dialect

Hey, man.

I was kinda hoping some real WU familia could do that for me, lol. Its a more authentic yet suitable feel for me, lol.

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    Hey, man.

I was kinda hoping some real WU familia could do that for me, lol. Its a more authentic yet suitable feel for me, lol.
    Youre a fraud like dj etch a sketch. Go to sleep.

Word, I'm sure someone will for add you. It is interesting story, I would like to hear more of your history with Wu & Killarmy. Maybe you can get on the Killah Priest podcast and share your history or another outlet.

"A friend of the Genovese Italian family, He created his alias name titled as, "Corleone" when He was just seven years old. He made his debut appearance in the music industry as an up and coming member of, “Killa Army” in 1992-1993 – which is an affiliated hip-hop group of the legendary hip-hop group named, “The Wu-Tang Clan”. Corleone later became an official member of Wu-Tang Clan in 1992-1993 – also furthering his membership in the Wu-Tang Clan by being initiated into and joining Wu members in becoming a member of the five percenters religion. Corleone is possibly the youngest member in WU history to had ever been apart of the, "Wu-Tang Clan". "

Peace

Shakesperian Dialect

Word, I'm sure someone will for add you. It is interesting story, I would like to hear more of your history with Wu & Killarmy. Maybe you can get on the Killah Priest podcast and share your history or another outlet.

"A friend of the Genovese Italian family, He created his alias name titled as, "Corleone" when He was just seven years old. He made his debut appearance in the music industry as an up and coming member of, “Killa Army” in 1992-1993 – which is an affiliated hip-hop group of the legendary hip-hop group named, “The Wu-Tang Clan”. Corleone later became an official member of Wu-Tang Clan in 1992-1993 – also furthering his membership in the Wu-Tang Clan by being initiated into and joining Wu members in becoming a member of the five percenters religion. Corleone is possibly the youngest member in WU history to had ever been apart of the, "Wu-Tang Clan". "

Peace

Yeah, that does read out nice, lol. Thanks, guy. Peace.

nada ignorante

lol He´s got a point... Too many dudes have claimed to be Killabeez and we seen how thats ended
    Last edited by hotnikks; 08-24-2021 at 11:25 AM.
    N.I.

Peace
    lmao

https://m.soundcloud.com/corleonediscog

Corleone
    Brooklyn, NY / Allentown, PA
    14 followers
    2 following

Lyricist/Producer • Former member of Slum Village • Former affiliate member of the Wu Tang Clan • Founder and creator of HipHopDX.com
    and HipHop-Central.com • Ghostwriter, credits : Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, B.G, etc • Artist, credits : Universal, Universal Music Group, Def Jam Records, Babygrande Records, Rawkus Records, Arista Records, etc.

Exclusive rights for each beat that you hear on this page is for sale. Im asking for $4,500 for each beat. Visit : airbit.com/therealcorleone

*For serious INQUIRIES ONLY, contact my cell # 484.655.5206

better call him for that SERIOUS INQUIRY. he's worked for all the companies. he's written for all the greats. his beats have competitive prices. he started hiphopDX. It is said that little over 2,000 years ago he walked on water before turning it into wine, leaving a strange aftertaste in his followers' mouth as they inebriated themselves
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-24-2021 at 02:15 PM.

nada ignorante

Damn this nigga is terrible at even being a Fraud. Lmao
    N.I.

He reincarnated as famous Taco Bell painter Mark T. Smith, a name he uses to sign his holy messages on the WuCorp contact form

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan Contact Us Form - Site Feedback
    M
    mark t. smith - Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
    to me
    5 days agoDetails
    The following message was sent to you via the Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan Contact Us form by mark t. smith ( mailto:[email protected] ).

--------------------------------

i like spittin' dartz

--------------------------------

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_T._Smith

https://www.google.com/search?q=mark..._AUoAXoECAIQAQ

He first got in touch with Killarmy when brokering an arms deal, not unlike how DOOM & Mr Fantastic met.

In order to fool Cappadonna's manager he used his office hours identity to broker said deal

https://www.realtor.com/realestateag...9062_078899762
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-24-2021 at 01:38 PM.

As previously stated you may also know him as Sharath "Tommy" Cherian, founder of HipHopDX and protector of the Hip Hop Culture

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharathcherian

on DX he has been fighting the good fight for all Puerto Rican rappers. his motto "When boricuas grow, we grow as one."