Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Question? : WU History

Shaolin Master

Corleone, your biography (the dates, name drops, celebrity babysitters etc...) seems plausible n all, you come across as a veritable Forrest Gump of the hip-hop world.
    The facts you have stated make me inclined to believe you...
    However - if there is any veracity in your Killa Bee claim, then where is your mid-noughties interview with Chambermusik.com? (even DuhLah and Gaydarrrgh Vvvann have these); or where is your unreleased double CD worth of album material produced by Shaka Amazulu, recorded circa 2010-12?
    If you can show us proof of these things, then - and only then, a Killa Bee shall you bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    Corleone, your biography (the dates, name drops, celebrity babysitters etc...) seems plausible n all, you come across as a veritable Forrest Gump of the hip-hop world.
    The facts you have stated make me inclined to believe you...
    However - if there is any veracity in your Killa Bee claim, then where is your mid-noughties interview with Chambermusik.com? (even DuhLah and Gaydarrrgh Vvvann have these); or where is your unreleased double CD worth of album material produced by Shaka Amazulu, recorded circa 2010-12?
    If you can show us proof of these things, then - and only then, a Killa Bee shall you bee.
    Hahahahahaha, word on that interview & CD. Who was the person doing all that artwork too? Wasn't that the same person?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Shakesperian Dialect

Wow, Im highly offended.. by the way, Im not lying either. Peace.

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    Wow, Im highly offended.. by the way, Im not lying either. Peace.
    Corleone. Youre only lyin to yourself. Noone belives you and if we would ask any of those persons you claim to know they wouldnt know who you are a 1000%. So youre offended that we on here know youre lying thats just makes me lmfao.

Get a life stop lying. The closest you hanged with anyone you mention must be the posters you have hanging in your boy room at your parents house.