Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim Vs Drink Champs

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    I think he was to drunk and high and messed up.

He should do a drink champs with killarmy sunz of man and shyheim and let them tell speak their mind. At the end of the day they are all grown men and should just laugh at it together.

You should do a drink champs with rza. It would be great show. Of the topic. What happened to the rapper Salah Edin. (Hope I got the name right.) That you were working with before on your album I? Havent heard of him after the I album.

After his Dutch debut, I know he dropped another Dutch album & an Arabic album. But that is all 10 plus years ago. I don't know if Ringz is still in contact with Salah. But couple of years ago, 2017 or something, the news broke in The Netherlands that he stopped rapping. He is now invested in working with the youth, and helping them. Plus he also stated that he did not support his music anymore. He said something in the vain of Only the name of Allah should be praised.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Cool that he is working with/for kids now.

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    After his Dutch debut, I know he dropped another Dutch album & an Arabic album. But that is all 10 plus years ago. I don't know if Ringz is still in contact with Salah. But couple of years ago, 2017 or something, the news broke in The Netherlands that he stopped rapping. He is now invested in working with the youth, and helping them. Plus he also stated that he did not support his music anymore. He said something in the vain of Only the name of Allah should be praised.
    Thanks for the info. Appriciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    SMH at Shy's behaviour. Going at KP is foolishness. KP is the Dalai Lama of Wu Tang - never been about that street bullshit. Priest is too exalted for this pettiness.
    Don't be fooled by that video with Ghostface - that's no indication that GFK is co-signing, in my eyes Ghost isnt even aware that Shy is referring to KP.

To the best of my knowledge there is no past beef between Shy and KP. The only old beef I know of, was between Rae and Shy. This dates prior to 97 though - and led to Shyheim getting slashed in the face in 97 (lets just say it was one of Rae's street acquaintances that perpetrated the act). Then in the late noughties Rae told Shy to "hold that thought" - that sparked Shy off and then he went and did that pathetic "fat boy, fat boy" diss track.

It's sad really, Shy is in his fourties and still pulling these idiotic moves.
    Exactly. I don't get it. Priest is bringing it together. 9th is still not completely satisfied. And Shy is just wilding out all over. Even internally now. How stupid is that. All these people are making moves, and seeing what kind of gain they can get from this. But on some level, you just want to fight. Fucking release something and ride the wave.

And LMAO at that diss track from Wu-Syndicate. They was not even mentioned. This whole thing just got blown way outta proportion. And everybody is seeing that. NORE reached out, and they might even come on Drink Champs. I think you could not have a better reconciliation of the things that was said.

Also remember that Shy vs Rae beef. hahaha, that was dumb as fuck. Around that time, every other day someone from the camp was dissing someone else from the camp.

PS: Don't know what it was. But that one video got deleted because of a claim by Dom Pachino?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

i love how everyone thinks they know better than shy how he should handle disrespect to his brand. i think some of you are missing the fact that this is a new era. This is the era of clout and viral memes. No one who is still active and has a brand to protect wants to be turned into a freaking meme and his reputation reduced to a joke because some podcaster couldn't control their mouths.

right now he is in talks with 50 cent for an upcoming tv show. That in itself could dent upcoming opportunities. The notion that he is a has been that isn't being sough after is laughable at best. it would be paramount to sit back and watch how it all plays out..

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

It would be interesting to see Shyheim persue acting again. He seemed like he was on his way until the armed robbery bid happened

Nore's gonna be on KP podcast later with the killa beez

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i love how everyone thinks they know better than shy how he should handle disrespect to his brand. i think some of you are missing the fact that this is a new era. This is the era of clout and viral memes. No one who is still active and has a brand to protect wants to be turned into a freaking meme and his reputation reduced to a joke because some podcaster couldn't control their mouths.

right now he is in talks with 50 cent for an upcoming tv show. That in itself could dent upcoming opportunities. The notion that he is a has been that isn't being sough after is laughable at best. it would be paramount to sit back and watch how it all plays out..
    Fair point Grave . However, it is not Shy's initial reaction that I disagree with - I feel Shyheim has every right to feel aggrieved and concerned with the comments made by those drink champ bitches. Speaking on that situation and calling them out was fair and natural.
    My only gripe is that Shy went after KP publicly. KP never said or did anything to damage Shy's brand. Even if Shy didn't like the way KP handled the situation - I feel that it didn't need to be aired out, and it really didn't help Shyheim's cause at all. Going after KP the way he did, made him look impulsive and yes - childish. Standing next to a bewildered GFK talking about exiling (and craftily not mentioning KP by name) is a chump move. With that, Shyheim was doing far more damage to his own brand than sweaty nore could have done. If that deal with 50 cent falls it will all be off the back of Shy's behaviour in response to Priest speaking with nore - not the fact that Shy got dissed in the first place by EFN.
    Anyway someone must have advised Shy of this, as he has now taken those postings off his IG.
    Last edited by Mythrandir; 08-30-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Nore's gonna be on KP podcast later with the killa beez
    That's good to hear. They can move past the situation Nore created.

Not that it's any of my business but I hope Shyheim and Killa Priest will see eye to eye again as well.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-30-2021 at 01:47 PM.

{>____<}

Shy went after KP on YouTube. A simple phone call would have suffice.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Last edited by WuMonk; 08-30-2021 at 03:34 PM.

The kp thing was an issue yes but U GOD ha been doing that for years and getting a pass. This is no different

{>____<}

The kp thing was an issue yes but U GOD ha been doing that for years and getting a pass. This is no different
    U-God gets a pass because he's a general while Shyheim isn't. Shyheim cannot afford to lose right now. The best solution for him is to move on.

{>____<}

What? I am listening to this. This Tehuti Amun Hotep Ra is speaking real truth.