Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim Vs Drink Champs

Banned

Why did my post get deleted? Since when was that a thing on wu corp?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by dapo View Post
    In regards to the actual topic, I blame U-god. He open the flood gates. Back when He was on Vlad's couch talking all that shit about Killarmy and Sunz of Man.
    Yeah, if people see Generals shitting on their own affilliates, they are going to think that it is okay for them to shit on them also

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Why did my post get deleted? Since when was that a thing on wu corp?
    Good you posted this. It's my bad. I deleted all the double and triple posts that happened in WuChamber yesterday due to small time outs. Your post was at the beginning of page 4 and then moved up to the end of page 3 when some double posts got deleted.

I had several tabs of WuChamber open and then mistakenly deleted your post seeing it appear on one tab on page 3 and on one tab on page 4. (So I assumed it was a double post, which was wrong.)

Sorry man, I fucked up. I had to delete about 20 double posts yesterday and slipped up. I'll make sure I only have one tab open next time to avoid making the same mistake.

IIRC you were agreeing w/ someone before you in your post and had made a quotation too?

In regards to the actual topic, I blame U-god. He open the flood gates. Back when He was on Vlad's couch talking all that shit about Killarmy and Sunz of Man.
    This.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Uey talks shit about everyone so that doesn’t count for much IMO

U-God was saying this because RZA was too busy with them to help out with his album. He felt passed on in that situation. That was ike 5 or more years agao when he said that. And it did start some conversation about that.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Uey talks shit about everyone so that doesn’t count for much IMO
    Hahaha, so fucking true. His shit talking is on the same level as Raekwon. They just need to do an EP of shit talking on each other. LOL, just remembered that trailer from GZA his documentary about Wu-Tang in which RAe & Uey were fighting over Immobilarity & Redemption.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Peace CT

With everyone else on the U-God comments cuz that definitely came to mind. What exactly was Nore and company saying that lead to the affiliates being brought up? I feel like the clip kinda just starts. More I think about it, the more disrespectful I think it is. Like Nore started in that era with these guys. Typical NYers. Always some kinda divide. Peace

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i feel what he is saying..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS7aFkklFCl/
    sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Been going through Shy’s Instagram. Dude must’ve really gotten into the Five Percenters while in prison, though I’m sure he was associated with them way before that. He sounds more mature now, but also stuck in that ‘90s punch-you-in-the-face mentality. I’d like to see him succeed. He can still make good music, if given the right production. Him and Killa Sin would’ve made a nice duo like Rae and Ghost.

Cannot wait to see Noreaga and Efn bitch up tomorrow. Talking about misunderstanding. Those niggahz said what they said clear as day. What I would really like is for them to have Killarmy, Sunz Of Man and Shyheim on Drink Champs.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This would be the PERFECT time for these guys to drop some new MUSIC but Wu never drops music in a timely fashion. This is free promotion.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Exactly, people are curious about them now, so this is a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    With everyone else on the U-God comments cuz that definitely came to mind. What exactly was Nore and company saying that lead to the affiliates being brought up? I feel like the clip kinda just starts. More I think about it, the more disrespectful I think it is. Like Nore started in that era with these guys. Typical NYers. Always some kinda divide. Peace
    The whole talk was about the altercation between Joe Budden & Raekwon. Rae wanted Joe to apologize. But Joe already said he did, with video. And Mickey Facts was there, pulling up the video. But he kicked out the ethernet cord, so nothing was loading by the tension in the room. And Rae had Joe Budden apologize to everybody as a result, in short. And that is sort of where the short bit from Shy started. You can find it here at the 1:07:10 mark in the session: https://youtu.be/PA55niB_Ax4?t=4030

LMAO @ a famous incident being the ground for another viral incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    Been going through Shy’s Instagram. Dude must’ve really gotten into the Five Percenters while in prison, though I’m sure he was associated with them way before that. He sounds more mature now, but also stuck in that ‘90s punch-you-in-the-face mentality. I’d like to see him succeed. He can still make good music, if given the right production. Him and Killa Sin would’ve made a nice duo like Rae and Ghost.
    I was listening to the KP thing with him. And that mentality did indeed seem to simmer through a lot. A lot of energy for an off hand remark. While people have not been saying his name in a while. The irony.

Which bring me to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    This would be the PERFECT time for these guys to drop some new MUSIC but Wu never drops music in a timely fashion. This is free promotion.
    Yes. The reason NORE mentioned it like this, is that a lot of people do not see these people any more. It looked like they all failed projects after the initial release and boom. And now would be the time to show n prove. And not just yell fire. You want to show NORE you did not fall off, put something new on the map. But the fact of the matter is, that a lot of people did not hear anything new in the last 20 years. Or could not care less any more. I am not dissing anybody's output here. I am just being real, and talking from where I stand and from what I hear.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997