Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim Vs Drink Champs

The funny thing is NORE was dissing Wu affiliates while interviewing Asher Roth and Mickey Factz, who most Hip Hop fans agree are bums. Blu has some nice records.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

nada ignorante

Nore fucked up and he knows it but saying he´s a wu affiliate too is reaching it, i aint buying it
    N.I.

I expected something like that. NORE is a loudmouth and the name of the show is drink champs, so he was going to say the wrong thing at some point and have to walk it back.

I remember during some earlier podcast, probably the one with the whole clan, he almost said the same thing and I think Meth checked him on it. I might be misremembering though.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

He should do a Drink Champs with Killarmy, Sunz Of Man and Shyheim and they could all have a deep discussion and work this out together. I knew he was going to bitch up, supposed to be a Super Thug, but cannot express his mind freely

Killa bees should milk this promo. NORE will be on KPs podcast, and said they might do a Sunz Of Man feature too.

Cilva get your ass on Drink Champs. Shyheim and Killarmy too.

This isn’t going to be resolved until someone gets punched in the mouth? Just my opinion

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Had they been like, "Fuck you guys, we are not apologizing", yes. They apologized because they had no other choice, they got pressed behind the scenes.

Shaolin Master

"... you know the flunkies, the n's that don't exist!".

Shots fired imo. His statement implies more than one (if not all the beez) - even though he mentioned Sunz directly by name.
    You can blame it on drink, but the statement harbours a more deep-seated resentment in my opinion.
    He is going directly with KP, because he knows Priest is more docile than the others. KP doesn't need to prove himself anyway, he just wants to go back to drinking his matcha.
    In any case, nore has kicked the hornet's nest...

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.64178/t...gy-isnt-enough

PRODIGAL SUN

Shy dissin priest now? Wtf is going on) shys mad cuz priest accepted nores apology? Dude needs to grow the fuck up. Hes on a tangent right now like when he was shittin on rae everyday. He even got ghost to talk about priest. Wtf man. What did shy expect, to goto war with nore? Its get on the show or apologize and keep it movin. Why the fuck would shy be mad priest took his apology? Hes sayin priest a snake setting up deals? Shy said he talked to nore and hes gonna be on drink champs and priest did the same? I dont understand how this flipped on priest.

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I think he was to drunk and high and messed up.

He should do a drink champs with killarmy sunz of man and shyheim and let them tell speak their mind. At the end of the day they are all grown men and should just laugh at it together.

You should do a drink champs with rza. It would be great show. Of the topic. What happened to the rapper Salah Edin. (Hope I got the name right.) That you were working with before on your album I? Havent heard of him after the I album.

The ABBOTT

Mya Lansky dropping a diss track. How about a remix ft. some more killa bees.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Did Shy go off on Priest??

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    Shy dissin priest now? Wtf is going on) shys mad cuz priest accepted nores apology? Dude needs to grow the fuck up. Hes on a tangent right now like when he was shittin on rae everyday. He even got ghost to talk about priest. Wtf man. What did shy expect, to goto war with nore? Its get on the show or apologize and keep it movin. Why the fuck would shy be mad priest took his apology? Hes sayin priest a snake setting up deals? Shy said he talked to nore and hes gonna be on drink champs and priest did the same? I dont understand how this flipped on priest.
    You're right. They're adults. Move on and try to make money in the process. If Shy and Priest go on the show together, that'll be interesting.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty