Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim Vs Drink Champs

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Wouldn’t be no War Report if it wasn’t for Killarmy. Not necessarily musically but that whole militant theme. Plus we talking about NORE trying to do that lol.

Peace CT

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuits View Post
    Wouldn’t be no War Report if it wasn’t for Killarmy. Not necessarily musically but that whole militant theme. Plus we talking about NORE trying to do that lol.
    War Report came out before the first Killarmy album. Although Killarmy was probably delayed a bit per usual Wu standards. And War Report is a classic. Especially for East Coast heads. Second one is actually very good too. Other than I don’t listen to Nore. And this was dumb to say regardless. Not like he’s the most talented MC. Peace

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I am actually surprised that Noreaga knows who Shyheim and Sunz Of Man are. Like Noreaga does not have flunkies of his own
    Remember Maze and Musaliny, those Murder Unit guys, one of them is doing football numbers for murder. Dwnlzy, so Noreaga has underlings also

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    War Report came out before the first Killarmy album. Although Killarmy was probably delayed a bit per usual Wu standards. And War Report is a classic. Especially for East Coast heads. Second one is actually very good too. Other than I don’t listen to Nore. And this was dumb to say regardless. Not like he’s the most talented MC. Peace
    I have asked Tragedy Khadafi about the War Report and he said it was inspired by Desert Storm.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Killa Beez on the swarm!!! No flunky whatever the hell that is.. These guys are all fam. If not by blood then by heart. I’m glad Shyheim adressed this.. Goofy ass muthafuckas

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    ^^didn't even know who shyheim was this morning
    You right, because I was too busy killing people on the streets and getting my dick sucked for it.

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo... you fuccin HERB!!
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-24-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Lmaooooo

oh man are you kidding me with this guy?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Lmaooooo

oh man are you kidding me with this guy?
    Who? I Corleone?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

corlone .

this guy has to be some sort of troll

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    What? CNN war report is a classic. Then to follow up with NORE. Swiss and Neptune's aren't featured on those. Maybe he didn't move a lot of units with them two, I can see hatin on him since after that it has been hit or miss.
    War Report is good because of the production and Tragedy Khadafi is far and away the best rapper on the album between the three of them
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Dom Pachino had a great response.

Hopefully Noreaga and Efn apologize before they get themselves hurt. I really do not think that they comprehend how loyal Wu fans are and they can really get jumped for that.

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    corlone .

this guy has to be some sort of troll
    Your mothers' a fucking troll, you faggott. You fake ass fucking WU member, lmfao. Nigga, what you know about Wu-Tang Clan? I can read, write, and speak to you the prayer of Beznamine in Arabic or in any language, fluently. Along with the 10 commandments the prophet named, "Bru`ho" wrote from the second chamber of Hell, as He gave his life to martial arts. You fucking airhead, you dont know shit. Sleep with one eye open homo, I'll catch you on the rebound.

PS,

In the book of Shaolin, which is the basically the bible of Wu-Tang Clan, their was a prophet to rise by the name of Corleone (this is no bullshit, its was a prophetic word at the temple of Hoshan written for me, which praises me as both a GOD of both righteousness and evil.) to rise and rebuke the serpents out of false followers in and of WU who questioned his anointing. Let's how you respond to this if you so WU you fucking fraud. This book can found at the masonic temple in China called, "The Yellow Dragon Lodge".

Here are the 10 laws of "Corleone" (which is me, by the way.. ), which govern the, "Yellow Dragon Lodge" in China and the sword of Herishimo (Which is the original sword of Shaolin). These laws are written in the book of Shaolin in China, and they are under my name written in manuscript as, "The GOD Corleone" (and as ,"The GOD Corleone", says)

1. Thou shall not kill
    2. Thou shall not love
    3. Thou shall not fornicate
    4. Thou shall not steal
    5. Thou shall not commit adultery
    6. Thou shall not sin against thy neighbor
    7. Thou shall worship the beast
    8. Thou shall commit sins upon thou enemy
    9. Thou shall murder
    10. Thou shall loveth GOD and of GOD only

A reminder, in this same manuscript which all true Wu-Tang and Shaolin members follows, it refers to myself being the God of few to many names. -- The book of Shaolin also refers to myself as "Kakorot", which in english means, "Goku", as well and it is written that myself happens to be the only sayin (as in the cartoon "Dragonball Z") throughout the entire "Wu-Tang Clan". It reads that I was created by the highest of majestic powers to save earth and to reform China. In this very same book, it was said that I was to evolve and change my name to "Broly", which is said to be a perfect form of mine and then I was to evolve into my other form, which then I went by the name titled as, "Shang Tsung". It was prophesized in this book that I was set out to create a tournament to preserve mankind called, "Mortal Kombat" as I was then the God of the underworld to preserve the balance of all humanity.

Adding unto that, their is a chapter in the Shaolin book named, "Triumph" (Triumph 99:8) and as said in the song "Triumph" by the Wu-Tang Clan :

"The track renders helpless and suffers from multiple stab wounds
    And leaks sounds that's heard
    Ninety-three million miles away from came one
    To represent the Nation, this is a gathering
    Of the masses that come to pay respects to the Wu-Tang Clan
    As we engage in battle, the crowd now screams in rage
    The High Chief Jamel-Ah-Rief take the stage
    Light is provided through sparks of energy
    From the mind that travels in rhyme form
    Giving sight to the blind
    The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum
    Death only one can save shell from
    This relentless attack of the track spares none"

It says in the book of Shaolin, at the chapter of Triumph 99:8 "that the High Chief Jamel-Ah-Rief then takes the stage and re-establishes "The God Corleone" as it always has been written to return to His initial throne as the leader of the Wu-Tang Clan." Meaning, that when WU was initially formed, I was set out to lead all of WU as the true leader and that RZA, who also goes by the name "Ryu" but to be more exact, he also goes by the name of "Rossario" in the book of Shaolin is to return to Corleone as it was written before time as His righteous apprentice. I hope you enjoyed what you've read! peace! Now you can stfu to all of you non WU motherfuckers! ha!
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-25-2021 at 07:57 AM.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

^^^ Hey what’s the matter with this kid?!?!?

Back to what I said earlier, I guess I got my timeline wrong. I thought Killarmy were the first to bring that element to the table and at the time everyone was biting Wu in some way it seemed like CNN did it was Killarmy.