Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim Vs Drink Champs

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    edit. stupid double post
    I disagree. Nore got some dope tracks with CNN and solo. His flow and delivery is unique.
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    Your mothers' a fucking troll, you faggott. You fake ass fucking WU member, lmfao. Nigga, what you know about Wu-Tang Clan? I can read, write, and speak to you the prayer of Beznamine in Arabic or in any language, fluently. Along with the 10 commandments the prophet named, "Bru`ho" wrote from the second chamber of Hell, as He gave his life to martial arts. You fucking airhead, you dont know shit. Sleep with one eye open homo, I'll catch you on the rebound.

PS,

In the book of Shaolin, which is the basically the bible of Wu-Tang Clan, their was a prophet to rise by the name of Corleone (this is no bullshit, its was a prophetic word at the temple of Hoshan written for me, which praises me as both a GOD of both righteousness and evil.) to rise and rebuke the serpents out of false followers in and of WU who questioned his anointing. Let's how you respond to this if you so WU you fucking fraud. This book can found at the masonic temple in China called, "The Yellow Dragon Lodge".

Here are the 10 laws of "Corleone" (which is me, by the way.. ), which govern the, "Yellow Dragon Lodge" in China and the sword of Herishimo (Which is the original sword of Shaolin). These laws are written in the book of Shaolin in China, and they are under my name written in manuscript as, "The GOD Corleone" (and as ,"The GOD Corleone", says)

1. Thou shall not kill
    2. Thou shall not love
    3. Thou shall not fornicate
    4. Thou shall not steal
    5. Thou shall not commit adultery
    6. Thou shall not sin against thy neighbor
    7. Thou shall worship the beast
    8. Thou shall commit sins upon thou enemy
    9. Thou shall murder
    10. Thou shall loveth GOD and of GOD only

A reminder, in this same manuscript which all true Wu-Tang and Shaolin members follows, it refers to myself being the God of few to many names. -- The book of Shaolin also refers to myself as "Kakorot", which in english means, "Goku", as well and it is written that myself happens to be the only sayin (as in the cartoon "Dragonball Z") throughout the entire "Wu-Tang Clan". It reads that I was created by the highest of majestic powers to save earth and to reform China. In this very same book, it was said that I was to evolve and change my name to "Broly", which is said to be a perfect form of mine and then I was to evolve into my other form, which then I went by the name titled as, "Shang Tsung". It was prophesized in this book that I was set out to create a tournament to preserve mankind called, "Mortal Kombat" as I was then the God of the underworld to preserve the balance of all humanity.

Adding unto that, their is a chapter in the Shaolin book named, "Triumph" (Triumph 99:8) and as said in the song "Triumph" by the Wu-Tang Clan :

"The track renders helpless and suffers from multiple stab wounds
    And leaks sounds that's heard
    Ninety-three million miles away from came one
    To represent the Nation, this is a gathering
    Of the masses that come to pay respects to the Wu-Tang Clan
    As we engage in battle, the crowd now screams in rage
    The High Chief Jamel-Ah-Rief take the stage
    Light is provided through sparks of energy
    From the mind that travels in rhyme form
    Giving sight to the blind
    The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum
    Death only one can save shell from
    This relentless attack of the track spares none"

It says in the book of Shaolin, at the chapter of Triumph 99:8 "that the High Chief Jamel-Ah-Rief then takes the stage and re-establishes "The God Corleone" as it always has been written to return to His initial throne as the leader of the Wu-Tang Clan." Meaning, that when WU was initially formed, I was set out to lead all of WU as the true leader and that RZA, who also goes by the name "Ryu" but to be more exact, he also goes by the name of "Rossario" in the book of Shaolin is to return to Corleone as it was written before time as His righteous apprentice. I hope you enjoyed what you've read! peace! Now you can stfu to all of you non WU motherfuckers! ha!
    nigga..stfu and watch you bitch mouth. Don't let the trolling go to your head before we start exposing dudes. and who gone read this whole fucking paragraph you cornball...FOH

Shakesperian Dialect

You inquired my dick in your mouth you fucking fraud. You dont know shit. You'll never be down with WU and that shit burns you up so bad, you envy my position. You could never be me nigga and just for calling me a pussy, Im putting a green light on you so we gon see who pussy now nigga.

Shakesperian Dialect

bbddddaaatttt!!

Shakesperian Dialect

and thats why I fucked your baby mama, you bitch ass nigga.. hahaha and she sucked my dick on atlantic ave

No one knows who you are .lol

your highest music view count is 12.

please stfu and sit down lmao

Shakesperian Dialect

and one of those babies you raising is probably one of mines, lmfaooo.. just ask your baby mama, she'd open the door to the back of your crib whenever you fell asleep and we'd be fucking in the basement all night.. and my ass itched one time and I used your toothbrush to scratch it.. lmfaooooooo.. she told me all about how you tasted ass and was like, "but why my toothbrush smell and taste like ass".. lmfaooo.. all we do is laugh about you..

Shakesperian Dialect

thats why me, rza, ghostface, u-god and everyone else in WU ran the train on her, too.. lmfaooo but nobody knows me like you said

Can a mod get this bozo the fuck outta this thread , he is distracting from the original topic .

clown is boring now .

your troll was funny at first. Now you’re stale g. Move along .

Shakesperian Dialect

troll?... lol nah nigga, now that you got me open, you dont have a free pass on playing that role with me.. you dont like it right? than stop doin that shit to me.. im tellin you i'd get you hit up for talkin that shit.. that should be enough for you to slow your role and stop talkin shit.. 100!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    This guy is awesome this forum has lacked this kind of content for some time
    Word, this is quality trololo content.

But it does steer away from the topic. Which is just a whole lotta smoke, hahahaha. Looks like the killabeez got their most coverage in years with this one. No joke. Let us just be real. This is a real bump to get some talking going on again. I think most people don't even know what Shy was up to. Neither for the rest.

And diss, diss. Come on. What was the last record that made an impact? Show n prove. Looks like this is a good moment for that.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I wonder if NORE got a call from Rae. Only reason I say that is because NORE is cool with Fat Joe and Rae & Joe are like brothers. Mickey Facts was in the room when Rae had hands put on Budden he knows better. He had to clear up the air quick.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Shaolin Master

In regards to the actual topic, I blame U-god. He open the flood gates. Back when He was on Vlad's couch talking all that shit about Killarmy and Sunz of Man.

Can Shy still spit? I haven't heard him in forever

That was corny of Nore. He's usually a nice guy, but sometimes he gets carried away and thinks he has more clout than he really does. I'm sure Shy can spit better than him at this stage in their lives

Quote Originally Posted by dapo View Post
    In regards to the actual topic, I blame U-god. He open the flood gates. Back when He was on Vlad's couch talking all that shit about Killarmy and Sunz of Man.
    IS that you lukerny from star report ? If so that was an excellent point