Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim Vs Drink Champs

{>____<}

This is wrong of Sky is air this conversation. Really?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Shyheim is fucking up shit now (In a bad way) how you dissing Priest then making a video with Ghost and Ghost don't even know what's going on. Doing sucker shit recording conversations with other people. All that 5% talk out the window now.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

nada ignorante

Latest response from Nore

N.I.

I was happy this NORE shit brought them all together now they’re back as usual. Infighting.

Disappointing
    Last edited by JZA/Jordon; 08-29-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Did Shy go off on Priest??
    He still is! Thought the kid was finally grounded. They have old beef or something?

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    He still is! Thought the kid was finally grounded. They have old beef or something?
    SMH at Shy's behaviour. Going at KP is foolishness. KP is the Dalai Lama of Wu Tang - never been about that street bullshit. Priest is too exalted for this pettiness.
    Don't be fooled by that video with Ghostface - that's no indication that GFK is co-signing, in my eyes Ghost isnt even aware that Shy is referring to KP.

To the best of my knowledge there is no past beef between Shy and KP. The only old beef I know of, was between Rae and Shy. This dates prior to 97 though - and led to Shyheim getting slashed in the face in 97 (lets just say it was one of Rae's street acquaintances that perpetrated the act). Then in the late noughties Rae told Shy to "hold that thought" - that sparked Shy off and then he went and did that pathetic "fat boy, fat boy" diss track.

It's sad really, Shy is in his fourties and still pulling these idiotic moves.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    SMH at Shy's behaviour. Going at KP is foolishness. KP is the Dalai Lama of Wu Tang - never been about that street bullshit. Priest is too exalted for this pettiness.
    Don't be fooled by that video with Ghostface - that's no indication that GFK is co-signing, in my eyes Ghost isnt even aware that Shy is referring to KP.

To the best of my knowledge there is no past beef between Shy and KP. The only old beef I know of, was between Rae and Shy. This dates prior to 97 though - and led to Shyheim getting slashed in the face in 97 (lets just say it was one of Rae's street acquaintances that perpetrated the act). Then in the late noughties Rae told Shy to "hold that thought" - that sparked Shy off and then he went and did that pathetic "fat boy, fat boy" diss track.

It's sad really, Shy is in his fourties and still pulling these idiotic moves.

Damn never knew Shy and Rae had beef

How Shyheim is still considered a Killabee after this diss is beyond me...
    N.I.

nada ignorante

Guess Raekwon is talking about Shy on Young boys penalties. Really like that joint
    N.I.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Latest response from Nore

Just lost a lot of respect for dude...trying to deflect saying it's all whites perpetuating the drama...what a bitch lol. "Here's this nice shiny Caucasian object to be butthurt about so we can forget I was drunk and was talking sideways".

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Noreaga still would have said that shit perfectly sober. He is naturally a blabber mouth, drinking just exacerbates it.
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 08-29-2021 at 02:31 PM.

nore took an L here

shyheim STAY taking Ls smh

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Shyheim is fucking up shit now (In a bad way) how you dissing Priest then making a video with Ghost and Ghost don't even know what's going on. Doing sucker shit recording conversations with other people. All that 5% talk out the window now.
    His Instagram videos are making me cringe. He can still spit, as demonstrated in the new Solomon Childs song I just heard, but he still has a childish mentality. He needs to focus on making good music. He has Ghost next to him but he uses him for a dumb beef?? Get him to lay some verses for a new album instead!

Also that beef with Rae never made sense to me. I thought he got slashed in the face by a random thug who wanted his jewelry, not one of Rae’s people. That was such a dumb beef.

clout chasing in 2021

these washed up dudes just want attention

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    nore took an L here

shyheim STAY taking Ls smh
    Exactly.
    Shyheim has deleted some of those posts from his IG now.
    Dude is volatile.