Thread: That ‘refreshed’ version of the Iron Flag instrumental during Rae/Ghost Versuz Promos

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Default That ‘refreshed’ version of the Iron Flag instrumental during Rae/Ghost Versuz Promos

Who else caught that? The drums were different, the sample was used differently. It was dope! I ripped one of the promo spots where it plays. It was a Statik Selektah interview. I’ll extract the instrumental and throw it up when I get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuits View Post
    Who else caught that? The drums were different, the sample was used differently. It was dope! I ripped one of the promo spots where it plays. It was a Statik Selektah interview. I’ll extract the instrumental and throw it up when I get a chance
    Instrumental is used on World according to rza. Track called Curse - "Ich Weiss (On My Mind)"
    Track is on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wdkAkLaoOo

I think thats the instrumental you talking about, right? Drums are bit different.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

No that is the original correct?

I found the video of the version I’m talking about. Things done changed up and I can’t figure out how to embed a YouTube video but here is the link. Instrumental plays at the end.

https://youtu.be/14yNzV_npEM

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuits View Post
    No that is the original correct?
    Yes, your right.
    I think the instrumental at the end of youtubeo video is fanmade. It even sounds better than rzas original
    good find.